Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack (9128 Views)

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / How To Make More Than N20,000 Daily With Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by NaijaCover(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
oga it big o.. na wetin I get na grin

Is Here
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Trust me. They said they couldn't see the money in my account. I am also careful with my bank too from now, Sterling Bank

I've accepted my faith that I let go a few of the transfers but should another occur, I will email CBN every day for three months
I see my funds within seconds once I top up.. maybe the issue is with ur account with them

To me Their services have been great so far.

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2023
post=122458179:

Is Here
oga leave me alone.. you are a married man.. respect urself
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by iHateFraudsters: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
I believe they would credit the accounts this morning.

No, they haven't.

Just checked.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by NaijaCover(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
oga leave me alone.. you are a married man.. respect urself

Seagodess I'm Not Married Blogger Please

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023
post=122458264:

Seagodess I'm Not Married Blogger Please
you can deceive everyone here on nairaland.. but surely not me

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

No, they haven't.

Just checked.
let's be hopeful.. the issue is with the receiving bank
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by iHateFraudsters: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
let's be hopeful.. the issue is with the receiving bank

I sincerely hope so o 🙏
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

I sincerely hope so o 🙏
yea.mine is even for something very urgent
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Wodu89: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
I see my funds within seconds once I top up.. maybe the issue is with ur account with them

To me Their services have been great so far.

Indeed. Don't stress yourself marketer. Why are their halls filled with hundreds of people complaining daily

We will report Baxi, PalmPay, Opay and the likes of other banks that exposes us to disgrace to CBN
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Indeed. Don't stress yourself marketer. Why are their halls filled with hundreds of people complaining daily

We will report Baxi, PalmPay, Opay and the likes of other banks that exposes us to disgrace to CBN
oga iam not a marketer nonsense.. pls.. so I should lie when iam not having any issues with them? If not for yesterday's transaction that hasn't been received by my friend.have never had issues with them

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by chigoziri2403(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Lifestone:

FCMB
Reasons?
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by ambale(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2023
I think it's all banks jere, even UBA all of my transactions since yesterday have not dropped
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by NaijaCover(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
oga iam not a marketer nonsense.. pls.. so I should lie when iam not having any issues with them? If not for yesterday's transaction that hasn't been received by my friend.have never had issues with them

Na Fight?

, Is Following Your Post On Nairaland Forum

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Lifestone(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Reasons?
Most of my transfer were successfully concluded yesterday. Although those I sent money to on opay hasn't seen the money but others got it.
Even before now, FCMB has been fantastic
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Koppaguard: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Mine is Fidelity, the receiver is yet to see it, from opay to Fidelity. Since yesterday night.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by NaijaCover(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
you can deceive everyone here on nairaland.. but surely not me

You Went To Facebook And Search For , I guess?

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2023
post=122458565:

You Went To Facebook And Search For , I guess?
I ran a deep search on ur email

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by NaijaCover(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
I ran a deep search on ur email

God Almighty Bless you And Don't Forget Is Not Married Please.

You Can Ask Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlflmod And Seun For More Information.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2023
post=122458600:

God Almighty Bless you And Don't Forget Is Not Married Please.

You Can Ask Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlflmod And Seun For More Information.
you can deceive seun and the rest... oga iam not who you think iam..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by ibechris(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2023
nabiz:
I did 3 transaction yesterday from my opay account and the beneficiary are yet to be credited. To one to talk to, their app is very bulky that you may not know where to state your complaint from.

Not only opay, all these online banking.

You will not understand till it happens to you.

The problem is when it happens you not see anymore to talk to.

Most banks transfer are yet to drop.

Mine is from moniepoint to my access acct...never dropped.

Jaiz bank to my acct my access still has not dropped since yesterday.

IT IS EITHER OPAY IS USLESS OR OTHER BANKS ARE FIGHTING HER.

SO AVOID ANY ONLINE BANKING IF YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE HEART ATTACK
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Koppaguard:
Mine is Fidelity, the receiver is yet to see it, from opay to Fidelity. Since yesterday night.
after this one i won't use my opay to send any amount above 10k again
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Minjim: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2023
Lifestone:

FCMB

Ta!
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Koppaguard: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
after this one i won't use my opay to send any amount above 10k again
And na my last card oo, money meant for foodstuff, this people don show me shege.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by TUANKU(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2023
nabiz:
I did 3 transaction yesterday from my opay account and the beneficiary are yet to be credited. To one to talk to, their app is very bulky that you may not know where to state your complaint from.

How are you sure the receiving banks network isn't at fault? You lot just love attention. Mention one bank in Nigeria with a better successful transaction rate than Opay.
Check well Opay has more assets/valuable than your present bank. Na bad belle dey worry you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by manchyme: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
Mine was successful transferred to a first bank account YTD evening..it showed me successful but my friend hasn't gotten the alert till now.. guess it's first Bank that's Having the issue and not opay..I pray he's alerted.. Omo the money big o..I fit die

As in up to N10m?
If you mistakenly tell me the amount I will go and intercept it and transfer it to myself. I'm a very bad Russian hacker.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by chigoziri2403(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2023
Lifestone:

Most of my transfer were successfully concluded yesterday. Although those I sent money to on opay hasn't seen the money but others got it.
Even before now, FCMB has been fantastic
Can you compare the speed of transfers
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Seagodess(f): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2023
manchyme:

As in up to N10m?
If you mistakenly tell me the amount I will go and intercept it and transfer it to myself. I'm a very bad Russian hacker.
HACK CBN FIRST grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Pinterest: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:
All inter bank transfers had issues yesterday
It affected all the banks
TELL ME ONE BANK BETTER THAN OPAY IN SWIFT OF TRANSFERS
JUST ONE

Try VBank.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by NaijaCover(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
HACK CBN FIRST grin

Nothing No Go See ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Okoroawusa: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2023
If Opay and Palmpay were the only banks in this world I will put all my money under my pillow....chineke ekwena ife ojoo!
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by NoFucksToGive: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2023
nabiz:

This is a bank staff trying to discredit online banking pls keep silent.

Currently in Nigeria all the banks are trash if not for opay and other online banking people would have been in trouble

Tell your bank manager that Nigerian banking has changed foreveronline banking is the new future

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marketers: Let's Automate Any Of Your Boring Stuffs. / My Experience About Farm Buisness (yam Especially). / Emefiele To Meet Bank CEOs Over Sacking, Forex Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.