Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack (9118 Views)

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / How To Make More Than N20,000 Daily With Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Ayojideonline(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2023
dustmalik:
OP, all banking platforms had challenges yesterday, but it has now been resolved. You can go and verify. This affected all bank transfers with all the traditional banks and digital banks.
This is correct and that solves it.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Sparrk007(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Oga calm down Na network
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Connected1: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2023
All Nigerian Banks had issues yesterday, it's not just Opay.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Connected1: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2023
vincenteger:
I transferred money from my opay to first bank since 25th March. I was debited but the person wasn't credited
I have written to them but was told to go to first bank and complain
On getting to first bank, they said it's not them but opay
Till today nothing has been done about it
Once Opay shows you transfer is successful and sent you and email, just know that the problem lies with the recipient Bank.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by iHateFraudsters: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
yea.mine is even for something very urgent

Mine had been resolved.

Yours?
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by escohido123: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2023
dustmalik:
OP, all banking platforms had challenges yesterday, but it has now been resolved. You can go and verify. This affected all bank transfers with all the traditional banks and digital banks.

Yes NIBSS had issues yesterday so all transfers could not be processed but it has been resolved.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by emetisuccess(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2023
I dey use opay as my feeding money account nothing much
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by vincenteger: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Connected1:

Once Opay shows you transfer is successful and sent you and email, just know that the problem lies with the recipient Bank.

So how do I go about it because first bank is not ready to hear me out
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Connected1: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2023
vincenteger:

So how do I go about it because first bank is not ready to hear me out
Request for a bank statement, if the transaction is not in your Bank Statement then you have to call Opay Customer Care and show it to them.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2023
The risk of online banks and money apps. They don't have good customer care or physical office to go and complain
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Koppaguard: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Mine has dropped, the problem wasn't from opay after all.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by MrBroke(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
All you people always complaining about Opay, it's very obvious you don't understand Banking, Money and the internet or how things even work. I've been using opay for over 4 years now, i do transactions worth millions with my opay app, most of you are just not used to this online stuffs, so you come here defaming a good business and then when vivid ponzi schemes and fraud networking apps come your way, you rush in and get scammed. Nothing Opay won carry your money do. Yesterday Network was a general thing. NIBSS show us shege and this things happen everywhere once in a while.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Dayotheeone(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Opay should never be your main account. Use it for small transactions
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by angelfallz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Please has the NIBSS issue been resolved?
MrBroke:
All you people always complaining about Opay, it's very obvious you don't understand Banking, Money and the internet or how things even work. I've been using opay for over 4 years now, i do transactions worth millions with my opay app, most of you are just not used to this online stuffs, so you come here defaming a good business and then when vivid ponzi schemes and fraud networking apps come your way, you rush in and get scammed. Nothing Opay won carry your money do. Yesterday Network was a general thing. NIBSS show us shege and this things happen everywhere once in a while.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by angelfallz(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
You can take up the matter with CBN. Banks have a set time to reverse transactions that don't go through. On the CBN website, you will find a place for complaints.
vincenteger:
I transferred money from my opay to first bank since 25th March. I was debited but the person wasn't credited
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by vincenteger: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2023
angelfallz:
You can take up the matter with CBN. Banks have a set time to reverse transactions that don't go through. On the CBN website, you will find a place for complaints.

I couldn't find that but I sent them a message through their mail
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by vincenteger: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2023
Connected1:

Request for a bank statement, if the transaction is not in your Bank Statement then you have to call Opay Customer Care and show it to them.

The person has refused to go to the bank to verify the issues himself.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by AMI3(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2023
brightDdon:

KUDA BAANK.

Kuda micro finance bank is the best. I give them 💯
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by MrBroke(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Seagodess:
oga iam not a marketer nonsense.. pls.. so I should lie when iam not having any issues with them? If not for yesterday's transaction that hasn't been received by my friend.have never had issues with them

Leave this one abeg, once you talk different they start talking against you. No mind am. Opay has been the best bank so far. Even physical banks people complain up and down, i rarely have any issues with them, nothing takes me to the bank, i resolve everything exactly where I'm at. Most of these people complaining are just not educated on this things hence the panic.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by angelfallz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
okay. make sure to follow it up and don't give up
vincenteger:

I couldn't find that but I sent them a message through their mail
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by Mikkyjuicy1234: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2023
vincenteger:
Pls have it been resolved, cuz I have same issue
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by vincenteger: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2023
Mikkyjuicy1234:

Pls have it been resolved, cuz I have same issue

Not at all.
Re: Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack by sholomi(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2023
I transfered money from my gbt to my Opay account since yesterday, till now, I did not see the money and I have been debited, please who knows what is going on with Opay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazilian Investor Offers $100bn For Nigeria's 23 Power Plants / Nigeria's Cocoa Production Rises By 28%, Now Largest Non-oil Export Earner / Tax Paying Scare: 362,000 New Tax Registrations Done In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.