Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me (29883 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / New Notes Scarcity: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Efna55: 4:35am On Apr 12, 2023
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ucheheart(m): 5:55am On Apr 12, 2023
all banks in Nigeria had network issues yesterday. it is a general problem so would be resolved asap

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by madampresh(f): 5:57am On Apr 12, 2023
I think it's a general network issue, I also tried using my UBA to send money to someone but it didn't go through.
Just chill bro.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by t33why: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Our heroes during the cash crunch Opay, Palmpay, Kuda etc have been made villains thanks to the ever unreliable NIBSS

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by lanrei(m): 6:10am On Apr 12, 2023
It's a general problem, I think the issue is from NIBSS. Kuda has since issued a memo since yesterday regarding this development.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Efna55: 6:14am On Apr 12, 2023
ucheheart:
all banks in Nigeria had network issues yesterday. it is a general problem so would be resolved asap
Yesterday till this morning? The funds hasn't dropped how can people now do business.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ChatterHouse: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2023
I thought is a peculier problem with dotpay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Olachase(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2023
Till after May 29

I salute courage of those people way still day carry money go bank

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Kingpele(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Me too...in my own case a client transferred 200k till this morning I haven't seen it..from firstmonie to my access account..another one said she transferred 20k to me same yesterday till now I haven't seen the alert not even through my bankapp...I had to collect cash from my cousin who did pos for other client since he was finding it difficult to transfer the money into my account..am confused...lastly all the expected alert has dropped in to my account

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Digest this

SERVICE DEGRADATION- DISBURSEMENT/ ACCOUNT TRANSFER
New incident: Investigating
Dear Partners,

Please be informed there is currently an issue with the central transfer processor for banks (NIBSS). You may experience some delays while attempting transfers from your wallet to other bank account.

We're currently engaging NIBSS on getting the issue resolved, and would provide updates on resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by everythinggirly(f): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023
It's was a general breakfast that was served yesterday. grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Emuforlife1: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Tinubu want to steal our Money----- Zombidients

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by iHateFraudsters: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Same here.

Opay to firstbank.

Although Firstbank has been useless lately.

Modified : all issues have been resolved.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Emir8: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
A man prophesied about it that banks will have challenges and people will not be able to withdraw money

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Authoreety: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Banks have gone crazy this time around
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by modelsms(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Many are having issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by seanwilliam(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Same here . I have lots of pending transactions since yesterday

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Dozie32(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Even me, I sent money and I couldn't access mine

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Starboytwo(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Banks ti cast

Everything ti scatter
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Nothing is wrong... did transfer with Opay app at the store I went to get somethings it was swift
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by alfredo4u(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Buhari failed us, is the same way our banking sector have failed us too ..

I transfered money from Uba to Sterling bank since yesterday, up till this moment am yet to receive it ...

I wanted travelling this morning, I can't even go again.....

It's so pathetic and annoying.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by EKONGKING: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Ok
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by lekan3531(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Someone sent urgent money to my account from Zenith Bank to Access Bank up to dis moment my account have been credited...... So painful

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by brunxy(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2023
I was almost running mad...I even planned to go drag the POS woman this morning. From monniepoint to Opay since yesterday. Still showing pending on the Opay transaction history

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Quest7777: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2023
You all should go to Court. cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MichaelSUK: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2023
GRAMMARJAMES:
Digest this

SERVICE DEGRADATION- DISBURSEMENT/ ACCOUNT TRANSFER
New incident: Investigating
Dear Partners,

Please be informed there is currently an issue with the central transfer processor for banks (NIBSS). You may experience some delays while attempting transfers from your wallet to other bank account.

We're currently engaging NIBSS on getting the issue resolved, and would provide updates on resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

God bless
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Emmyreal4(m): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2023
NIBSS has collapsed

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by FalseProphet1(m): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2023
Nigeria is gradually moving back to the stone age. Very soon we'll start saving money inside kolo.

This I have seen.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MasterJayJay: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2023
General problem

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Utanisco(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2023
IPOB trying to steal tinubus cocaine money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Newyorkitis(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2023
If such posts are brought to frontpage, we'll have more more than 5,000 on a daily basis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Kingfragz: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:

Yesterday till this morning? The funds hasn't dropped how can people now do business.
mine just dropped on opay

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) / Malta Guinness Stuns Lagos With Amazing New Concept (Photos) / Kenya Freezes Sh6.2bn Linked To Flutterwave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.