Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me (30739 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / New Notes Scarcity: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ceeceeco: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Don't be so worried, it is just a failed transaction due to network issue. Just go to your bank & fill a dispense error form & the cash reversal process will be resolved within 5-7 working days.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by yungzed360(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cantonese:

I am having the same experience. Three payments from three people not seen. I think Kuda has a problem.

I'm frustrated like this.... Since last night fah up till now I have not received the alert. I transferred from my bet account to my KUDA. The thing is so so annoying like this.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by viodemus: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
The country is just planless, haphazardly put, a very lacking and an unserious country.

people that needw cut off mark of 1 and 2 to pass every test are running it, what can one expect. A depressing country. And the worst part is that the chief tribalist criminal has not even statted yet.

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Odogwu70: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??

Same here i sent money to my opay wallet. I have not still gotten it till now. Wth is happening?
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by febble: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
From Uba to wema bank up till now I have not yet see the transfer.

alfredo4u:

For how long....now I cancelled my trip due to the money didn't drop from Uba to Sterling
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by SledgeHammerer: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??

I just tire ooooo.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by emu22(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Omo,i think say na only me ooo'dey even had to send d money again today still nothing.Mine is Ecobank.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by HITsquad: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
emu22:
Omo,i think say na only me ooo'dey even had to send d money again today still nothing.Mine is Ecobank.
did the previous one bounce back?
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MrBroke(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Agboconsult1:
Yesterday was like hell. Made a transfer from GTB to ZENITH, I was debited but the reciever didn't receive. I decided to use POS to transfer to same ZENITH bank. Till this morning, the money has not being receive.

Afa boss, your money don drop??
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Ugoc3(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
MrBroke:

Brotherly..I transferred to my zenith yesterday 7pm till now...e never entr my account..
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MrBroke(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ugoc3:

Brotherly..I transferred to my zenith yesterday 7pm till now...e never entr my account..

Na the same thing i dey face too o, i just dey open my zenith bank app up and down, other banks don dey normal, i no know wetin dey worry zenith.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Ugoc3(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
MrBroke:

Na the same thing i dey face too o, i just dey open my zenith bank app up and down, other banks don dey normal, i no know wetin dey worry zenith.
Azin bro...my own worse..any SMS I see I go rush go check
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by HITsquad: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
MrBroke:

Lol first bank never normal bro. If I tell you the amount of my money wey still dey hang like this. So chill, no matter how messed up you think your bank is...Know that we first bank users will always have it worse than you do.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MrBroke(m): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
HITsquad:
Lol first bank never normal bro. If I tell you the amount of my money wey still dey hang like this. So chill, no matter how messed up you think your bank is...Know that we first bank users will always have it worse than you do.

I dey bank with first bank too, my funds for first bank drop this morning, na just zenith remain
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by princepee: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
menthomatics:
Same here in Mgbagbu-owa.
mowu Shinee unem ekenekwem gi
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by alibiz: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
I spend hours trying to make payment yet no transaction keep failing.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Pax101: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
I purchased some goods yesterday from a seller, did transfer but he's yet to receive it uptill now.

I'm begining to feel he's a scammer or something. Which kind wahala be this? 😏😏
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by shadrack17: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yes I have the similar problem yesterday I transfer from Kuda to FCMB account till know is not received.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by alezzy13: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
I think it's been resolved. I made transfers via quikcteller and then GTB, both went thru without hassles
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Agboconsult1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
MrBroke:

No... Untill now the money didn't drop. Went to the POS. That I'll hv to wait till tomorrow.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MrBroke(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Agboconsult1:

No... Untill now the money didn't drop. Went to the POS. That I'll hv to wait till tomorrow.

Me self just tire o, na to see how tomorrow go be. Me i don send my bank mail self.
If after tomorrow e no drop na to tell the POS guy to give you the session ID of the transaction make you carry go your bank. Highest three days since NIBSS don dey stable e go drop.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Babisha10(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Same here
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Agboconsult1(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2023
MrBroke:

Me self just tire o, na to see how tomorrow go be. Me i don send my bank mail self.
If after tomorrow e no drop na to tell the POS guy to give you the session ID of the transaction make you carry go your bank. Highest three days since NIBSS don dey stable e go drop.
The two transactions dropped last night.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MrBroke(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Agboconsult1:

The two transactions dropped last night.

Yeah. Saw mine this morning. Now i can use this as reference for the money i sent to someone using same Zenith Bank.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Goalnaldo(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2023
Currently what im experiencing. Someone said he has sent the money but i havent received it. Cc adebisi0070
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by braveheart008(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2023
A passenger I carried sent money to my opay since yesterday and he showed me the receipt till now I’ve not received it. I just hope and pray the money won’t be reversed back to his account Cos I don’t trust those chi nko guys
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Currently what im experiencing. Someone said he has sent the money but i havent received it. Cc adebisi0070
below is the receipt... Thanks sir
From moniepoint

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Imortal001: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Ecobank na useless bank
No be lie! Uptill now, I never get access to the money 💰
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by CartelKenneth: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
ozolity:

Please go to court.

Is it funny?
Oloribûrukwú ashiėre nla!

Skye Bank Management Takedown By The CBN: The Inside Story - Naijapromoter.com / Skye Bank Crisis: What It Means For Your Money- Naijabankers.com / sss