Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me (30733 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / New Notes Scarcity: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by NaijaCover(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2023
The Issue Is Everywhere ooooo
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Newnas(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2023
occfx:
Emifile and Buhari has destroyed everything. Thank you APC. We are waiting for Tinubu second half... Apocalypse will follow immediately after tinubu.
I witnessed great fortune in Buhari's era. I'm optimistic that I'll witness even greater fortune in Tinubu's era.

I will have no share in your evil thoughts. Aameen.

P.S to all those quoting me, I'm not a politician. In fact, I abhore politicians. But I will never let the love or hatred for a politician that gives no hoot about my existence turn me into a hateful and pessimistic soul.

God forbid.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Unrated900(m): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??

Same here, if not that i knew the person wont lie about the sending
I would have been calling him several names
Nigerian banks are criminals.
The worst amidst them all is Zenith bank.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Killermamba: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??
same here , money sent around 2:47pm just entered this morning

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Therepentant: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Ah I thought Is only me oh, since yesterday I sent money from palmpay to Moniepoint, till now money never drop
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by atiku07(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:

Resolved

Not true have not seen alert of 106k since yesterday afternoon till this morning nothing yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by olumided: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2023
It happened to me far back during the cashless that some certain amount of money was sent to my First Bank account and it took a week plus to be credited into my account.

And my Zenith was receiving but couldn't payout. I do get this error from the First Bank transfer failed messages 'poxy whatsoever'. I sensed all this is programming error.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Henry651(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Mine just entered now, from kuda to First bank, I think it has been rectified.

Kuda always the best!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ChatterHouse: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Curious345:
mtcheew . Wat is dotpay
Why must you hiss before asking question?

I now understand why buhari called YOU a lazy youth

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by darelar(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Similar issue here. I sent money to a customer in the market and they said they couldn't confirm the payment. While I send them the transaction receipt but they didn't send my goods.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ify2016: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Curious345:
wait b4 you go to their office . Do you have their app

Yes nah. Their live customer chat is not functioning. My account manager is not available. I usually get my money back within 1hr of complain from CBN but this time around, I have done everything necessary but Sterling Bank are doing their own. It's time I appear in person.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by atiku07(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Confirm4real:
Contact your customer care, I had similar issue but it has been resolved.

Which of the customer care receiving bank or debiting bank?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by ubanett(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Resolved. Alerts have started coming in this morning.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by atiku07(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Killermamba:
same here , money sent around 2:47pm just entered this morning
mine is yet to enter since around the same time
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Skty: 6:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Nothing is wrong... did transfer with Opay app at the store I went to get somethings it was swift

I tried to use my card in the filling station, eatery, supermarket and 4 other places it didn't work the whole of yesterday. Why u come yarn this lubbishh?
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by reiddecuti: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:

Money I transferred from Opay to Palmpay since yesterday is still hanging. Funny enough, I transferred a hundred naira this morning from same Opay to Palmpay and it went immediately.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Blackdisciple(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2023
ucheheart:
all banks in Nigeria had network issues yesterday. it is a general problem so would be resolved asap

Not just yesterday but since the miserable money policy till date but it's a little bit better than those days it all started.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Jokerman(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2023
AccessBank is the maddest of all the banks.

I'm just perplexed.

The Money someone sent to me to pay for some services.

It's terrible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Goldbw122(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
that is why it is very important to have multiple accounts, and even with multiple accounts you still have the fear of not to be able to send money or receive money so that is the way it is we're not really ready for this technology that we are in for now.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Vinnie2000(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

I witnessed great fortune in Buhari's era. I'm optimistic that I'll witness even greater fortune in Tinubu's era.

I will have no share in your evil thoughts. Aameen.

Just see yourself.๐Ÿ˜

I, I and I only. sad

Do you know how APC destroyed the economy of this Country, since the last 7-8years. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by David160(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
me too o ... very annoying.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Bhella5(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2023
Kingfragz:
mine just dropped on opay
same here
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by David160(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2023
reiddecuti:

Money I transferred from Opay to Palmpay since yesterday is still hanging. Funny enough, I transferred a hundred naira this morning from same Opay to Palmpay and it went immediately.

the one i sent yesterday to opay is still pending but the one i did this morning went through
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by streetwise2015: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2023
How do you contact cbn swiftly?

ify2016:

Yes nah. Their live customer chat is not functioning. My account manager is not available. I usually get my money back within 1hr of complain from CBN but this time around, I have done everything necessary but Sterling Bank are doing their own. It's time I appear in person.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by MrCuteking(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2023
I did dstv subscription since 7th of April, using my Opay app but till date, dstv claimed theyโ€™ve not seen the money even when the transaction was successful.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Confirm4real(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2023
atiku07:

Which of the customer care receiving bank or debiting bank?

You can contact the receiving bank and explain that you're expecting money in your account but haven't received yet, they would help you to resolve it.

You can also ask the sender if he was debited.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Pacyrus(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Curious345:
not true

The money that was sent to me yesterday has gotten to me today.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Stonecoldstare1: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2023
David160:

the one i sent yesterday to opay is still pending but the one i did this morning went through
Mine has already come through this morning. Someone sent money to my first and Opay since yesterday,it was pending on Opay but it was successful at 6:30am sharp this morning,I also saw the first bank alert this morning too

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by coputa(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Doing business in Nigeria is hell, you can't send or receive money,no good motorable road,no constant electricity, there by leading to wastage of man hours which is slowly crippling economic activities, inflation is on all time high,the value of naira reducing (devalued) each day.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Newnas(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Just see yourself.๐Ÿ˜

I, I and I only. sad

Do you know how APC destroyed the economy of this Country, since the last 7-8years. undecided
Obviously you know nothing about economics and economies.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by cigaricon(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2023
gentleguy1975:
Same here, I withdrew 40k from post yesterday using transfer,as the woman know me for area,she said I should go,7hours later, the woman find me come house as the money no gree enter, but she no meet me, I dey go meet am this morning to tell am say na general problem

But bros, una dey try oh. Pls may I ask which kind of transaction do you need 40k cash for that you cannot do transfer? undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by owolabi5: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2023
CAR PAPERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Skye Bank Management Takedown By The CBN: The Inside Story - Naijapromoter.com / Skye Bank Crisis: What It Means For Your Money- Naijabankers.com / sss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.