Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me (29859 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / New Notes Scarcity: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??
I also made the BIG MISTAKE of transferring money from my Access Bank App to my Palmpay Account. Na so the money hang. Na regret I chop go bed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Idrismusty97(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2023
Kingpele:
Me too...in my own case a client transferred 200k till this morning I haven't seen it..from firstmonie to my access account..another one said she transferred 20k to me same yesterday till now I haven't seen the alert not even through my bankapp...I had to collect cash from my cousin who did pos for other client since he was finding it difficult to transfer the money into my account..am confused
Access had problems receiving money yesterday.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by bassdow: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2023
madampresh:
I think it's a general network issue, I also tried using my UBA to send money to someone but it didn't go through.
Just chill bro.

More like they all on same node.

No matter how modern or shiny your infrastructure and stacks are, so long other points you depend on are old, you go follow suffer
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by gift2xl: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2023
I noticed this beginning from yesterday.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Cantonese: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:
I can't receive money sent to me from a moniepoint pos to my kuda account since yesterday and I needed the money urgently, is anyone having similar experience??

I am having the same experience. Three payments from three people not seen. I think Kuda has a problem.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by bigcee(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Utanisco:
IPOB trying to steal tinubus cocaine money
Lmao grin
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Pimine: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Olachase:
Till after May 29

I salute courage of those people way still day carry money go bank
Stop this rubbish!
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Cantonese: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
I also made the BIG MISTAKE of transferring money from my Access Bank App to my Palmpay Account. Na so the money hang. Na regret I chop go bed.

PalmPay too has the same problem. I sent money from my PalmPay account successfully, but funds to the same PalmPay accounts have not been credited. We no go shout so?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by id4sho(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2023
tellie:
I am also facing the same problem since yesterday morning I had to use my son's phone as collateral at computer village where I went to fix my phone yesterday after waiting for an alert for over four hours. I couldn't sleep till daybreak just checking my phone if my account has been credited
Hardluck Sir
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by taovicrape(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
I'm having same issue, two different pple send money to my zenith and keystone account, I haven't been credited on either of the bank
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Cantonese: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2023
ucheheart:
all banks in Nigeria had network issues yesterday. it is a general problem so would be resolved asap

But Fidelity and Zenith bank had smooth transactions with me yesterday and even this morning so far.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Had money sent to my UBA from a Kuda account since yesterday evening. Just received it this morning
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by sweetkev(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

I witnessed great fortune in Buhari's era. I'm optimistic that I'll witness even greater fortune in Tinubu's era.

I will have no share in your evil thoughts. Aameen.

P.S to all those quoting me, I'm not a politician. In fact, I abhore politicians. But I will never be let some evil people who don't give a hoot about my existence turn me into a hateful and pessimistic soul.

God forbid.
That is the selfishness we are talking about. You don't care if the country is good in general so far you are fine but remember that no matter how you made it during a particular government tenure, the other ugly side around you might affect you due to government bad policies, insecurity, bad road, armed robbery etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by kingi777: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2023
I transferred N13,000 from my Opay account to my Access Bank account bu it didn't drop. After about 2 hours, I still transferred N50,000 from Fairmoney Payforce account to the same Access Bank account, still the both monies have not dropped upto now. I'm happy seeing here that the problem is a general one. Hopefully, the money will drop today.

Addendum: Opay has just credited my Access account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Rexymania(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Yes o
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Temi231(f): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2023
NIBSS experienced downtime yesterday. Transfers, deposits and withdrawals would be unavailable most of the periods. Most banks would also be unavailable while this is being resolved. This message is from NIBSS
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Shevchenkko: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Tinubu want to steal our Money----- Zombidients
Seun do the needful
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by occfx: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

I witnessed great fortune in Buhari's era. I'm optimistic that I'll witness even greater fortune in Tinubu's era.

P.S to all those quoting me, I'm not a politician. In fact, I abhore politicians. But I will never be let some evil people who don't give a hoot about my existence turn me into a hateful and pessimistic soul.

God forbid.

Selfishness is part of a black man characteristics, as far as he eats, every other thing can go to hell. Evolve to a normal human being who cares about others and his environment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Kobicove(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2023
This issue did not just start yesterday...I personally have about 3 transactions that have been pending for several days now angry
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by mechanics(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2023
That's true, I also sent money yesterday from Opay to Polaris, but still pending, and the opay transfer was successful, that means the banks network has issues again.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2023
I think it's a general issue... Some were even sending me debit alerts that had been sent before, you go come think say person dey comot money from your account

For Access, transfer was going, but alerts were coming in in multiples
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by kay29000(m): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Pacyrus:

Got an alert today

Okay. Mine too was resolved just nòw.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Newnas(m): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2023
occfx:

Selfishness is part of a black man characteristics, as far as he eats, every other thing can go to hell. Evolve to a normal human being who cares about others and his environment.
Thank you, white man.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Efna55:

Yeah I had similar issue yesterday....I gave a POS operator some money to send to my account. I still haven't received the money till now
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Newnas(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2023
sweetkev:
That is the selfishness we are talking about. You don't care if the country is good in general so far you are fine but remember that no matter how you made it during a particular government tenure, the other ugly side around you might affect you due to government bad policies, insecurity, bad road, armed robbery etc.
Because I remove to be pessimistic about the incoming government, I've become selfish.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by mastermaestro(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

God forbid.

That's the right spirit of progress. Run your daily business with high spirits and leave pessimists behind. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by Newnas(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are the teenager!

You know nothing about simple leadership?!

Whose job is it to put checks and balances?!!

Are citizens supposed to rule over themselves?!!

Even in the midst of collective will to be moral and prudent, how far can people go without a disciplined leader guiding them?!!

How many successful nations grew from your selfish, primitive and defeatist mindset?!! Please, name just one! I will wait!
I'm very sorry for being optimistic.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by KaptainAfrika: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2023
Banks are serving their customers General breakfast...
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by akanjikokoro: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Na bad network o . That is great country introducing cashless policy.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by AssCraver: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Tinubu want to steal our Money----- Zombidients
Try to be sensible for once
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by escohido123: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2023
The problem is not from Banks.
NIBSS had issues yesterday so every transfer could not be processed from their end.
Re: What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me by maasoap(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Nothing is wrong... did transfer with Opay app at the store I went to get somethings it was swift

Something was wrong. It cuts across all platforms. There are few lucky transactions though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate November 2 2023 / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira / How Did You Make It In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.