Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Don’t Allow Fraudsters Use My Name To Extort You – Alex Otti Tells Aba Traders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Allow Fraudsters Use My Name To Extort You – Alex Otti Tells Aba Traders (228 Views)

EYESORE : "You Are A Failure" - Aba Traders Blast Ikpeazu (photos) / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / What To Do When DISCOS Extort You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Allow Fraudsters Use My Name To Extort You – Alex Otti Tells Aba Traders by Debajax: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Governor-elect, Dr. Alex Otti, has warned traders at the markets in Aba against allowing themselves to be extorted by fraudsters who are using his name to make fake assurances of appointing them market leaders. According to Otti in […]

Continue Reading

https://twitter.com/Malxy__prince/status/1646119019420721152?t=mlzDs86ubpumljfzRBGE1g&s=19
Re: Don’t Allow Fraudsters Use My Name To Extort You – Alex Otti Tells Aba Traders by yarimo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Majority of labour party members and supporters are fraudsters grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Allow Fraudsters Use My Name To Extort You – Alex Otti Tells Aba Traders by BuhariAdvocate: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Try to make Aba better than how you meet her
Re: Don’t Allow Fraudsters Use My Name To Extort You – Alex Otti Tells Aba Traders by MadamExcellency: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Try to make Aba better than how you met her

Make Abia State better not necessarily Aba. Dr. Ikpeazu did excellently well in Aba when compared to the last Administration. Most people think that Aba starts and ends with Federal roads. Ikpeazu greatly helped in expanding Aba towards Ogborhill axis.

(1) (Reply)

The Identity Duplication: British Authorities Have Questions To Answer / Blacklion Blast Akintoye&csi For Printed Yoruba Money / American Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.