Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,434 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries (17047 Views)

APC Adopts Direct Primary, Set To Reclaim Edo From PDP / APC Adopts Direct Primaries For Edo Governorship Election Candidate / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by BluntCrazeMan: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2023
SaintLucia:
Please don't forget YES DADDY in your prayer. The man is still in detention in UK.

So, how come he was in Onitsha (Anambra State) on Tuesday.??
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Cajal(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Ezedavo12:
Party of pigs
Pig d piig..PDP PARTY OF PIGS
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by garfield1: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
This where you missed it, he won because Akume, the one that controls the state party structure and Abuja has already programmed him to win. If not, nothing for him. Know this and know peace, whoever that controls the party structure determines who win the primaries be it direct or indirect primaries. The real intra party politics, are played during congresses not during primaries. I talk as a politician not an onlookers, you might not understand except you are a politician

Apc has won kogi already
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by SaintLucia: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

So, how come he was in Onitsha (Anambra State) on Tuesday.??
Onitsha in UK detention ba, yes daddy has disappointed you too grin

Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2023
garfield1:

Apc has won kogi already
I'm not interested in APC winning Kogi or not. The base of this conversation is the mode of the primaries.
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by garfield1: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
I'm not interested in APC winning Kogi or not. The base of this conversation is the mode of the primaries.

They will choose the direct mode
Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by dududgav78: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Going to my barber is one of my favorite things to do. It's not just about getting a good haircut or beard trim, it's about the experience. My barber is more than just a hair stylist; he's a friend and confidante. He knows my style and always suggests something new and exciting that fits my personality. The atmosphere in the shop is always welcoming and friendly, and I always leave feeling refreshed and revitalized. https://premiumbarbershop.com/622-3rd-avenue/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu / Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting / CUPP Dares INEC, Asks Opposition Parties To Resume Campaign For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.