Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Chimamanda's Interview PRO MAX 2:0. Edited To Supply Her Evidence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda's Interview PRO MAX 2:0. Edited To Supply Her Evidence. (247 Views)

800 Petrol Tankers Converted To Supply Gas – Marketers / Bayo Onanuga's Wikipedia Page Edited To Include "Agbado Bishops" / Senate Passes Bill For States, Individuals To Supply Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda's Interview PRO MAX 2:0. Edited To Supply Her Evidence. by Pinkybae: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OwWEOKD-aE

What's my people♥️♥️♥️

Here's my own Chimamanda's Interview reactionary video I call PRO-MAX 2:O. To add a video to buttress her accusation of Inec

You know in the era of red herring, gas lighting and political Fascism. We'll always remind them of what said in the past that they're now denying.

Also, you'll understand how Hitlers propaganda machinery works and you'll relate to what playbook APC is taking their Fascism pages from.

Just like Datti and quite frankly truthful we're at the borderline of democracy and authoritarianism and autocracy.

Hoping you had a great day today 😘😘😘

(1) (Reply)

Tension As 2 Monarchs Emerge In Awkuzu To Replace Late Igwe John Nnebolisa / Changing The Narrative Of Public Secondary Schools With Dr. Mrs Favour Ugwuanyi / Sowore Rejects Buhari’s Apology -says The President's Crime Beyond Forgiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.