Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi (41208 Views)

Michael Chibuzo Replies Obi's Criticism Of The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by ShaqFu: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/presidential-poll-why-i-defeated-you-tinubu-replies-obi/amp/
Obi's petition is actually baseless. I'm thrilled about this concrete reply given by Asiwaju's lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by aestake: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

🤣🤣
He is a disgrace to Nigeria
Nigeria is a disgrace.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Sweetvie: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Testing testing. Mic check 1,2.
😂😂
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bionixs: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Franzinni:

Ripples in a pond not waves bro... Ripples
i asked because his haters are causing so much ripples and that is childish.

They asked him go to court and they are not comfortable meeting him there. let APC know that campaign is over and result declared in their favour. Let us have our peace or is it that they have nothing else to do or what ?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Masterito(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2023
And where is the ridicule?
alanto:
The moment obi started attacking APC anyhow and trying to ridicule the election I knew he was setting himself up for ridicule
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by dapadawee: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:

There must be something that warranted his detention. The FG should without any delay investigate the suspected crimes.... and bring justice to bear without any delay investigate
If God is for you your enemies will be in trouble
That is what is playing out. The western world want tinubu simple arithmetic

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by dfrost: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:
E don happun.... Whatever you do in an election petition tribunal.... you don't want to have Lateef Fagbemi SAN and Chief Wole Olanipekun SAN on the opposing side.

The President Elect's and APC's legal team consists of the best legal minds in law practice from the southwest and the northern regions.

Just asking:

Is this a regional case? Just an innocent question. We really need to remove sentiments if we need to move forward as a nation, honestly.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by israelmao(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2023
Can Tinubu deny allegation of violence and rigging that took place during presidential election most especially in Lagos?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Jsucre(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2023
In one word 'Obi is a boy'

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bekpo(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:

There must be something that warranted his detention. The FG should without any delay investigate the suspected crimes.... and bring justice to bear without any delay investigate

Peace is never an option!
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Ireportlive: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2023
israelmao:
Can Tinubu deny allegation of violence and rigging that took place during presidential election most especially in Lagos?

What's Tinubu's business with Lagos? Did Tinubu win lagos

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Archtype(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2023
See this watery defence, I can't even believe that this what over 60 SAN put out as a defence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by onuman: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:

One of the most evil minds one meets on NL of recent.

You know better how Obi's passport must have been issued to another person

Federal government of Nigeria. We know who runs the federal government of Nigeria.
Nigeria's sovereignty is granted by the eyes of the rest of the world. If Nigeria's leaders abuse the sovereignty by abusing citizens, that sovereignty can evaporate in one day before your eyes.
Don't hide under a country's sovereignty to perpetuate abuse of citizens, abuse citizens rights, steal elections and ask others to go to court.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bayelsaowei(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Where is Tinubu replying from ?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bekpo(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
bionixs:

They asked him go to court and they are not comfortable meeting him there. let APC know that campaign is over and result declared in their favour. Let us have our peace or is it that they have nothing else to do or what ?

No peace my brother. The Pandora guy as him no wan him mama sleep, him ma no go sleep. Let d vaulence kwontinu

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by JJuanMiguel: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
DMerciful:
Where is Tinubu?

Am i his PA to be monitoring his whereabouts 247?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Osanoghodua1: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Drug money is speaking but good will soon defeat evil.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Akpason2: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2023
Endurance
I dedicate this track to all Nigeria
I know what we are all passing through
But please IAM begging all of you to endure cos at last we will all enjoy it
Them said Buhari no go reach 4yrs before him kpai but all na fallacy just to tarnish him image na now I believe say if they no condemn you for this country for no reason you never be anybody for this country just the way they take criticise Emilokan they say him no get certificate they say him involve for drug case they him no go reach 4yrs before him kpai are you God na our sin God hate no be our flesh even God need sinner more than you that claim to be saint or pastor trying to scatter the relationship between Christian and Muslim I don't believe In religion I believe in love cos God is love hypocrite be warn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by highchief1: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

That last line here is it... Consistency is key... He stayed and build
Obi jumps from party to party.atiku jumps from party to party yet they want to get same result as tinubu that stays with one party.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by geladinho1(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2023
Tinubu has gotten his time. Werey Ellu pee.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Fearyourcreator: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2023
highchief1:
Obi jumps from party to party.atiku jumps from party to party yet they want to get same result as tinubu that stays with one party.
They wanted it fast

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bekpo(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2023
onuman:

One of the most evil minds one meets on NL of recent.

You know better how Obi's passport must have been issued to another person

Federal government of Nigeria. We know who runs the federal government of Nigeria.
Nigeria's sovereignty is granted by the eyes of the rest of the world. If Nigeria's leaders abuse the sovereignty by abusing citizens, that sovereignty can evaporate in one day before your eyes.
Don't hide under a country's sovereignty to perpetuate abuse of citizens, abuse citizens rights, steal elections and ask others to go to court.

Cry cry baby, keep crying eh.
U people were counting days 4 Tinubu that he's yet 2 file his reply to d Pandora petition, now wey him don file him reply, una dey cry. Keep crying, cry cry baby!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by onuman: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2023
bayelsaowei:
Where is Tinubu replying from ?

Don't mind them.
In a real country, Tinubu's absence from Nigeria all these donkey days would have raised furore.
But this is a country which religious extremists are holding at the jugular.
They are bent on using old, and mentally compromised Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of the religious extremists in Aso Rock.

Buhari is also out to Arabia lands.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Ashley86400: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2023
But despite all this Obi still won na.
If you know you know

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bayelsaowei(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2023
onuman:

Don't mind them.
In a real country, Tinubu's absence from Nigeria all these donkey days would have raised furore.
But this is a country which religious extremists are holding at the jugular.
They are bent on using old, and mentally compromised Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of the religious extremists in Aso Rock.

Buhari is also out to Arabia lands.
I am tired of Nigeria...we cant really be doing this in 2023 when other countries are moving fast into the future..

It's a sad situation..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by felibrain: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2023
So Wole is bigger than the Appeal court judge that gave the ruling? Or you think an ordinary Tribunal can over rule the Appeal court right? Very funny. That matter has already been decided.
Ireportlive:

Wole Olanipekun SAN is giving an argument you are comparing it with APM... Lol
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by highchief1: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

They wanted it fast
nthg good comes easy

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Sheggy13(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:

I trust Abike Dabiri and her agency to swing into action to rescue this Nigerian detained in London.

Since he is a Nigerian, we must lend a hand to defend his dignity regardless of his alleged crimes.
Do you mean Obi was actually detained and still in detention in London as we speak? Just need some clarification.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by israelmao(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2023
Ireportlive:

What's Tinubu's business with Lagos? Did Tinubu win lagos
It's not about winning Lagos shrewd riggers know how to upgrade their rigging strategy in order to make it looks like nothing happen.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Franzinni: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2023
bionixs:

The truth of the matter is ... Tinubu, atiku and Peter, none of them truly care for masses who are bickering over politics ... The only reason why you see somuch vibration on the matter is becasue it has become a tribalistic affair.

And it's very clear that Nigerians are not one

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by blowjohn(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:

I trust Abike Dabiri and her agency to swing into action to rescue this Nigerian detained in London.

Since he is a Nigerian, we must lend a hand to defend his dignity regardless of his alleged crimes.

What about ekweremadu?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Fearyourcreator: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2023
highchief1:
nthg good comes easy
Simple... Obi should go and build ... To me he wanted to take advantage of the situation on ground and its not enough for a whole Nigeria... And still wont blame him... He is just a politician

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office / INEC Rejects Padded Governorship Results From Abia, Enugu States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.