Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi (41207 Views)

Michael Chibuzo Replies Obi's Criticism Of The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Sheggy13(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2023
Cuntface:

Both Lateef and Wole are from the west.
I've never seen this level of cowardice from you lots before.
Why are you bringing in the North in matters wey no concern them??
Una dey find partnership? Chai
Ask questions if you don't know something instead of making a fool of yourself, and talking about cowardice. Most of you ipob and Obidients are emotional lots without critical thinking skills. If you have brain, you should know that it can't just be Lateef and Wole on Tinubu's legal team for the tribunal. There are 13 lawyers on that team who come from the West and North. These are the ones from the North - 4 of them : Ahmad Usman El-Marzuq, Muritala Abdulrasheed, Aliyu Omezia Saiki and Suraju Saida.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Prettychild(f): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

**Timeline **

##April 22 2022 --- Got cleared as PDP potential aspirant and a card carrying

##April 24 2022 resigned Officially from PDP

##May 30 2022 Bought Labour Party Presidential Nominations and bribe his way as main candidate

Is still on course. The Electoral Act said not later than 30 days, so it can be less than 30 days, on the 30th day but not more than 30 days

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by erospecial: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2023
Obi should rest because Tinubu won the election without Rivers State manipulated result

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Allisgud: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2023
The question is!
Is tinubu not a druggie,let them go solve that first while aso rock sit remain vacant come may 29
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by onuman: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2023
bayelsaowei:
I am tired of Nigeria...we cant really be doing this in 2023 when other countries are moving fast into the future..

It's a sad situation..

To get an unbroken 24 years of Muslim presidency of Nigeria, that's behind the furore. That's why INEC would break the Electoral Act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by highchief1: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Simple... Obi should go and build ... To me he wanted to take advantage of the situation on ground and its not enough for a whole Nigeria... And still wont blame him... He is just a politician
all obidnets are oppprtunists.na why I no like them.me I be product and ambassador of hard work.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Chucks13: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Sir you defeated him because he want to win presidential election via online bullying, harrassement, threatening, intimidation, bigotry in a complex society like Nigeria, sir it won't work.

You won as individual and your party apc won and nothing can anyone do about it. I'm not apc but because of you I voted for apc and because we told Atiku it's Soutern presidency but turned defiant, I voted for you and I will defend my vote with everything.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Oneday82: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/presidential-poll-why-i-defeated-you-tinubu-replies-obi/amp/

Tinubu can never win Obi. Ohhhh never. Those of you shouting and making noise, e go soon happen.

Begging will increase, Buhari showed you guys pepper, this one na the Pro Max una go see
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Fearyourcreator: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2023
highchief1:
all obidnets are oppprtunists.na why I no like them.me I be product and ambassador of hard work.
Many Youth dont want to go through the drill... And na still that part dem go follow ... No shortcut... How many people governemnt wan ... Westerners dey work till dey drop...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by kb83(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Obi really tormented Tinubu, honestly. The underestimated him. APC should have known better.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by mukshin(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:

Even after electoral loss, he was still jumping about constituting a nuisance despite already in court, until he was disgraced in London with a shameful detention like a drug trafficker.

Really?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Gbogbowa: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:

There must be something that warranted his detention. The FG should without any delay investigate the suspected crimes.... and bring justice to bear without any delay investigate
what will FG do when they have failed already. Once the police tells you someone is using your identity then you are free, they will now start looking for the criminal God will expose all of you

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by DWJOBScom(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

**Timeline **

##April 22 2022 --- Got cleared as PDP potential aspirant and a card carrying

##April 24 2022 resigned Officially from PDP

##May 30 2022 Bought Labour Party Presidential Nominations and bribe his way as main candidate

This is too clear
Well done
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Gbogbowa: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2023
Sheggy13:

Ask questions if you don't know something instead of making a fool of yourself, and talking about cowardice. Most of you ipob and Obidients are emotional lots without critical thinking skills. If you have brain, you should know that it can't just be Lateef and Wole on Tinubu's legal team for the tribunal. There are 13 lawyers on that team who come from the West and North. These are the ones from the North - 4 of them : Ahmad Usman El-Marzuq, Muritala Abdulrasheed, Aliyu Omezia Saiki and Suraju Saida.
everything is set now let just wait for proof and counter proof
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Zeezenho: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:

Even after electoral loss, he was still jumping about constituting a nuisance despite already in court, until he was disgraced in London with a shameful detention like a drug trafficker.

You mean like Tinubu?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Interoma(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:

Shaii e don hapun o,
This na biggest disgrace o.
E be like say them suspected him for drug trafficking as I heard.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by benjaminlawson(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:

Obi was so desperate that he brought a new level of corruption to our political process.

How does one become a presidential candidate of a party, having purchased nomination forms and attended screening in another party?

Sad still is that he wanted to reap where he never laboured. He did not even know the manifesto of the Labour Party before he became their presidential candidate.

Is that the example of a new Nigeria he wanted to give us?

Now the case will be thrown out since Labour Party never had a legitimate presidential candidate.

You don't become the judge? abhi.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Nordy: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2023
So watery responses that you could see disingenuous and cynical support at play.
We have a druglord in our midst and nothing will change that fact. The issue still remain 👇👇👇👇👇

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Blissful45(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2023
Oche211:
APC should calm down, they will soon return the stolen mandate

Okpani anya
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bionixs: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2023
Franzinni:

The truth of the matter is ... Tinubu, atiku and Peter, none of them truly care for masses who are bickering over politics ... The only reason why you see somuch vibration on the matter is becasue it has become a tribalistic affair.

And it's very clear that Nigerians are not one
I am not OBIdient and careless of others but that of Peter , I disagree with you ,wants to be the president or not . Politics aside. Forget what these professional politicians are telling you just to keep their businesses going.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by chatinent: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2023
Una calm down. We go still see as Nigeria go dey hence.

No need for commotion.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bionixs: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2023
bekpo:

No peace my brother. The Pandora guy as him no wan him mama sleep, him ma no go sleep. Let d vaulence kwontinu
you people should be helped to understand that you have all been eternally used. Look at the state of the nation and still you haven’t seen anything wrong rather you are still bringing back those who messed here and those whose efforts the present government came to be. You think you are playing politics and calling people names for the fun of it. How much you are paid for this worthless job is what I don’t understand

May God have mercy on everyone of you. It is only your innocent children I pity, who have only but debts handing down their necks at the pleasure of your political masters whose children are abroad enjoying everything they have stolen from you .

If you think I will read the reply you will eventually come up with , just know I won’t . I am too reasonable and busy for your most likely back and forth. Thank you
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Shantyken(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2023
sirchim:
They are all consoling themselves with the nonsense reasons. Fear just full their body. See dem dey defend person way steal our mandate🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody steal anyone's mandate ok
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Shantyken(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2023
onuman:

.all these una northern region/SW political alliance stupidity at the expense of rest of Nigeria is the most unpatriotic thing propagated by primitive people who don't know that once one part of a country is ill, the illness adversely affects the rest of the country.
Alliance of primitive greed.
Alliance to suck the resources of those you alliance against.
Alliance setting Nigeria on autodestruct mode.
Life is all about winning in pursuit and there is nothing wrong forming alliance with who u think can help u out.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Shantyken(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2023
bionixs:
i asked because his haters are causing so much ripples and that is childish.

They asked him go to court and they are not comfortable meeting him there. let APC know that campaign is over and result declared in their favour. Let us have our peace or is it that they have nothing else to do or what ?

U no longer have peace because APC defending the allegations against them
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by shonepa(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Defend his dignity? Tinubu was indicted in the USA not convicted; Nigerians want to convict em in Nigeria, calling em names.

We should always remember; what goes around comes around.

Peter Obi has no control over his supporters especially on hate speech, ethnic division rising every day and hes keeping his arms crossed.

Is the presidential seat so important to em than peace. Call Jonathan weak, the man showed mental strenght im ensuring peace rather than fighting for power.

StOla:

I trust Abike Dabiri and her agency to swing into action to rescue this Nigerian detained in London.

Since he is a Nigerian, we must lend a hand to defend his dignity regardless of his alleged crimes.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Shantyken(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2023
onuman:

One of the most evil minds one meets on NL of recent.

You know better how Obi's passport must have been issued to another person

Federal government of Nigeria. We know who runs the federal government of Nigeria.
Nigeria's sovereignty is granted by the eyes of the rest of the world. If Nigeria's leaders abuse the sovereignty by abusing citizens, that sovereignty can evaporate in one day before your eyes.
Don't hide under a country's sovereignty to perpetuate abuse of citizens, abuse citizens rights, steal elections and ask others to go to court.
How can his passport be issued to another person, haba.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Izi91: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2023
This is hilarious to me and I really wish the judiciary can do justice to the matter concerning the election result.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
All this long grammar is called Pre election matters. Election is over. Did Tinubu meet the Constitutional requirements as to be sworn in as the president -elect?
Abuja is not the 37th state of the federation BUT THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY. If it is insignificant as some lawyers and INEC have " judged" that it is the 37th state, the Constitution should have just said: 2/3 of the states of the federation. Full stop.
After all Abuja residents/ indigenes have applied to the National Assembly to pass the bill making Abuja a state. Why call it a state to suit your purpose? Has the bill been passed?
For example,
Five subjects and English means 5 + 1 = 6.
SO PLEASE ABUJA CANNOT BE A STATE IN THIS CONTEXT.
This is my humble contribution to avoid Constitutional whatever.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by omooba74(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Why are u so daft? You all reasoned foolishly.Do you expect Tinubu to write the defence by himself? What are his lawyers for...............
bayelsaowei:
Where is Tinubu replying from ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.