Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja (11850 Views)

See How Lagosians Struggle To Get To Their Destinations After Heavy Rainfall / See What Some Streets In Lagos Look Like After Heavy Rainfall (photos) / Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by Pafuri(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
Where is their UMBLELA
Ela, ela, ela,   grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by pynkspyce: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
for a recently planned and built city, thats a sorry sight.
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by dustydee: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
The rich also cry.
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by agitator: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2011
Why did GEJ build this useless city? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Has he not been in office for more than a year now? angry angry angry angry angry angry

He needs to be flogged for wasting our money angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by pinkrex(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2011
agitator:

Why did GEJ build this useless city? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Has he not been in office for more than a year now? angry angry angry angry angry angry

He needs to be flogged for wasting our money angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

GEJ built Abuja?

lwkd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by agitator: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
pinkrex:

GEJ built Abuja?

lwkd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are laughing angry angry angry

why he did not use bucket to bail the water. angry angry angry angry

we bail water from our house if rainfall in my community.
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by badmrkt(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
GEJ dis,GEJ dat, if prsn shit 4 street dem go blame am.i tight wrapper 4 una.9ja i dey hail
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by franko2: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2011
pinkrex:

GEJ built Abuja?

My dear Naija peeps are so traumatised by ignorance, tchai!!!

The day a (supposedly) normal human being in a (supposedly) democratic setting, thinks it right to hold a President of a country of 150+ million people responsible for flooding caused by rainfall and poor drainage, that will be the day,

Tchai!!

flakkygirl and the rest, make una go back to una cave abeg, we need fresh (h)air, dis na 2011, not 1911,  lol
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by mastro: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
Haba my people, I live in Abuja, and that's as bad as it gets, even then give it 2-3 hours and it's dry again.

Abuja has pretty good drainage by global standards, not to talk of Naija standards, floods are the least of our worries, we are too busy dodging bombs. grin

mastro
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by na2(f): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
@ KOKOBLUES, when did this kind of rain fall and where did you get this pictures.?

in as much as i am displeased with the situation in nigeria, i disagree with you on this, this is photoshop work.
i live in abj and know this road very well, there are no trees in front on NNPC like this neither is there this kind of flood anywhere in the central area.
dishonest people like you are the kinds that paint our nation black , critizing and destroying whatever you can of it when your presence, not to talk of positive impact is felt in your micro locality.
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by pinkrex(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
na2:

@ KOKOBLUES, when did this kind of rain fall and where did you get this pictures.?

in as much as i am displeased with the situation in nigeria, i disagree with you on this, this is photoshop work.
i live in abj and know this road very well, there are no trees in front on NNPC like this neither is there this kind of flood anywhere in the central area.
dishonest people like you are the kinds that paint our nation black , critizing and destroying whatever you can of it when your presence, not to talk of positive impact is felt in your micro locality.

I'm sure he is anti Gej, pro Buhari and west undecided undecided

They can flaunt anything just to rubbish people, and i think he thirst for the front page too undecided
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by werepeLeri: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
THAT IS NOT THE ABUJA WE LIVE IN.

DETRACTORS - MORE EFFORT NEEDED.

MONDAY NIGHT HEAVY RAINFALL? FOR WHERE?
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by WebSurfer(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2011
:d :d :d
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by MMM2(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
na small thing
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by Rhino5dm: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
I know those building. . .aren't they NNPC towers fron the backview? There is one obonge bukka in that locatin.
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by ljila(f): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
doctokwus:

Dis kind of grammatical construction makes one to lose interest in some threads,u beta stick to hausa,@least u dnt get pple pissd off
Pot calling kettle black. At least spell correctly if [b]u wan correct person [/b]about grammar lol  wink grin cool
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by linkin8k(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
wonder y people jus blame evry tin on government ? the flood there clears after 30mins
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by sweet9ja: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hey, the level of ignorance in naija is alarming.
Ladies and gents, do take time to read or watch foreign news.
Learn about what's going on in other countries b/4 putting yourselves down.
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by agitator: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2011
linkin8k:

wonder y people jus blame evry tin on government ? the flood there clears after 30mins

why did he allow the rain to fall?

Didn't we vote him to be president to take care of that? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by pinkrex(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2011
agitator:

why did he allow the rain to fall?

Didn't we vote him to be president to take care of that? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

To be president and stop the rain from falling? undecided

Have you seen the news lately? Even the almighty America and china have fallouts with natural disasters undecided
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by agitator: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

To be president and stop the rain from falling? undecided

Have you seen the news lately? Even the almighty America and china have fallouts with natural disasters undecided

no haven't watched the news. What happened. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

But, we didn't vote for America, we voted for GEJ, except GEJ want to help America.

We voted GEJ for Nigeria president, if he can't stop the rain, why did we vote him. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by pinkrex(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2011
agitator:

no haven't watched the news. What happened. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

But, we didn't vote for America, we voted for GEJ, except GEJ want to help America.

We voted GEJ for Nigeria president, if he can't stop the rain, why did we vote him. angry angry angry angry angry

Go and watch the news and get back to me! undecided

I'm not even sure you really comprehend my previous post undecided

Gej should stop the rain from falling undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

SMH
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by agitator: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^ @pinkrex

sorry you can't bring to your level to beat me

I give up undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by pinkrex(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
agitator:

^^ @pinkrex

sorry you can't bring to your level to beat me

I give up undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ogoni people always give up grin grin grin grin grin

What level are you talking about??
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by agitator: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
At least we are better than the Ijaw, even their state capital is like my village.

And we elect him for president?
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by pinkrex(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
agitator:

At least we are better than the Ijaw, even their state capital is like my village.

And we elect him for president?

Elect who?

You don't even share a portion of the percentage needed to win presidency grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by agitator: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
You been to Ijawland before? no ofence,

but they all live on trees and in boats no good house, anybody giving political appoint live in hotels, portharcout or abuja.

they can sell their mother for punny.

how you expect the president with that background to know how to construct abuja? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by pinkrex(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2011
agitator:

You been to Ijawland before? no ofence,

but they all live on trees and in boats no good house, anybody giving political appoint live in hotels, portharcout or abuja.

they can sell their mother for punny.

how you expect the president with that background to know how to construct abuja? angry angry angry angry angry angry

He is a fisher man remember. . . . , , , . I'm sure he'll swim through. . . . . , lol
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by Pifa: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2011
Does the Capital City have a drainage system similar to what you would find in developed countries?
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by Irunmole(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2011
Global warming don reach Naija be that.
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
This at least still better than most part of the nation . . . .
Re: Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja by werepeLeri: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2011
Pifa:

Does the Capital City have a drainage system similar to what you would find in developed countries?

It of course has a better system than the so called developed countries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers' Training School Uncovered In Delta / States With Health Insurance Laws In Nigeria / President Buhari's Visit To Saudi Arabia Highlights: Inequalities Breed Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.