Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years (59022 Views)

Husband of Late Gospel Singer Kefee, Teddy Don Momoh, Remarries after 9 Years / Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by southsouthking(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nn
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by jclassiq(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Teddy of star FM.

He really tried.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Akpason2: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Happy married life long life and prosperity too much hunger in the land for the past 3weeks now no work and I'm a married man with 2kids IAM begging everyone in the name to please help me with any amount it will go a long way acct number is 2147481140 Uba
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by detectivejones: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
'Equipped with all tools
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Deejaygold(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Akpason2:
Happy married life long life and prosperity too much hunger in the land for the past 3weeks now no work and I'm a married man with 2kids IAM begging everyone in the name to please help me with any amount it will go a long way acct number is 2147481140 Uba

Why not work for us and get paid?
Find me on my blog

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by YelloweWest: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
The new wife looks just like kafee!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Officialmrt: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Deejaygold:

Why not work for us and get paid?
Find me on my blog
What's the name of your blog?bros I need extra pay too
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Asour: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Reelmii:
grin..congrats to him...it is not good for a man to be alone...for him to have stayed that long,, he really loved his ex wife

Lol.

It is not good for THE man to be alone.
Not it is not good for "A" man to be alone.

Gen 2:18.

Adam being THE man. And he was the only human creature then. Now there's 7 billion people & a man isn't alone.

Lol.
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by asobo1: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
damoobaba:

second husband, I think. The other husband married long time ago
I thought as much. The one who married long ago is a popular person but I don't remember his name.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by mariahAngel(f): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
May God bless their union and make them fruitful.
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by davit: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Adedotguy:
cool
Nice try man
She kana look like kafee ABI na my eye
Same I thought. But could be the make up sha. Girls look alike these days with their heavy male ups!
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Reelmii: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Asour:

Lol.

It is not good for THE man to be alone.
Not it is not good for "A" man to be alone.

Gen 2:18.

Adam being THE man. And he was the only human creature then. Now there's 7 billion people & a man isn't alone.

Lol.
boss i was not trying quote bible verse oo...i just dey talk generally......a man needs a wife so does a woman too...thank u

1 Like

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by onadana: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Danisaint112:
Congratulations to him. More grace.

More grace also to my mum who have decided to remain chaste and single for life since the demise of my Dad. ❣️

This kind of personality is the type I will respect or adore for eternity.

What you don't know you don't know grin

1 Like

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by ud4u: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Happy married life
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Danisaint112(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
onadana:

What you don't know you don't know grin

Rest. My mum and yours is way different. I can't vouch for anyone in this world in that aspect except her.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Deejaygold:
Late Gospel Singer Kefee’s Husband Remaries After Nine Years

Teddy Don Momoh, Husband of late Gospel singer, Kefee, has remarried nine years after the death of his wife.

Don Momoh made this known via his Instagram account on Wednesday.

Sharing a photo of himself and his new bride, he wrote “Oluwakemi & Oluwakemi Don-Momoh for real.. if you didn't know now you know.

“Mr & Mrs Don-Momoh Traditionally certified....😁 You don't wanna know what she was telling me”

He also shared a video captioned “Mr Don-Momoh is back y'all 😊.... Thanks to all who waited patiently prayed for me supported me with all the -lys in search of my heart ❤️.. ladies and gentlemen I'm glad to let you know that I'm back to fulfill destiny whole again, equipped with all the tools and I'm not alone in this 😊”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq5i0BeIqCo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

she lowkey looks like Kefee

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by JohnBullMySon: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Adedotguy:
cool
Nice try man
She kana look like kafee ABI na my eye
I noticed that too and was surprised.

Probably the resemblance is what made him attracted to his new wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by wonder233: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by damoobaba: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
asobo1:
I thought as much. The one who married long ago is a popular person but I don't remember his name.

His name is Alec Godwin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by JobNGcomng: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Remote Graphic Designer & Video Creator at Parcel Exchange.
Visit Here to Apply
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Asour: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Reelmii:
boss i was not trying quote bible verse oo...i just dey talk generally......a man needs a wife so does a woman too...thank u

Nevermind, I was joking.
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by ZeusP(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Such is Life
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by sacajawea: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
randymirrors:
He sure doesn't like fine girls. Fine girls wahala too much, perhaps.
Ah ah
What kind of Talk is that??!
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by finallybusy: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Okay. I'm happy for them.
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by onadana: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

Rest. My mum and yours is way different. I can't vouch for anyone in this world in that aspect except her.

What are you talking about?What the ears doesn't hear,the eyes doesn't see,the mind doesn't grief about.So rest bro and for the record mum past 2010. grin
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Smartguyboy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by lereinter(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Miracood2:
Dude is still young and fresh.

I'm glad he went for a fresh blood.

Is he looking for child/children
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Cheeryfeet: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
RamseyKush:
He shouldn't have waited that long though..

I know quite well that man has started banging probably 6 months after her demise..

He just decided to make it official...

Life goes on
tufia
Tufiakwa, God have mercy on you people, if he had married immediate, you will talk, now he waited, you still open your smelly mouth to talk. Tufiakwa. You people are unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts / Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.