Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years (59021 Views)

Husband of Late Gospel Singer Kefee, Teddy Don Momoh, Remarries after 9 Years / Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by 1Sharon(f): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Adedotguy:
cool
Nice try man
She kana look like kafee ABI na my eye

Yes she does. He has a type lol
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by OsuIgboIpob: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
RamseyKush:
He shouldn't have waited that long though..

I know quite well that man has started banging probably 6 months after her demise..

He just decided to make it official...

Life goes on
But your comment stupid sha
What has banging got to do with marrying?
Was it every man that banged yamama that ended up marrying her?
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Enemyofpeace: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Him for wait till 10 now to make and round figure
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by ukaface(f): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Is this Ted Esosa Don Momoh the fresh prince?

I remember listening to him airing on radio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Danisaint112(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Love and cherish her she deserve it because she protected you guys from another man.
This year made it 25 years my mom has been single build 4 bedroom bungalow for her next is to buy her car 🚗.

Mine is 7 years. My mum is my all and all now. Good thing you built a home for her. Surprise her with the car on her birthday or on valentine day. She is the want you should truly show love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Truvelisback(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ah! Kefeeeee! Her death pain me sha! Anyway, body no be firewood sha. Life goes on...
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by ItisWell22(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
onadana:

What you don't know you don't know grin

In such situation, “ignorance is bliss”.

Allow the “boy” his bliss… 😊

1 Like

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Poanan: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Miracood2:
Dude is still young and fresh.

I'm glad he went for a fresh blood.

I lady doesnt look fresh blood o. Abi i don't know what is fresh blood. The most important is that he is happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Albertone(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Medianna:
Life goes on.

What kind of receding hairline is that?
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2023
Grand Teddy,our most influential leader grin grin grin of all times.Congrats grin
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by FiremanX: 1:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Cool
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Stonecoldstare1: 4:46am On Apr 14, 2023
Caaz:
Man is firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

He's cute.
And he loves anal sex,hope she can give it to him
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by sharone21(f): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2023
Congrats Mr. Handsome.

I remember that 2014 vividly when Kefee's death was announced.... She allegedly died of ectopic pregnancy and was on board a plane.

Sorry for the loss Mr. M....

Ectopic pregnancy easily kills women...

Also, if you married from a tribe that frowns at divorce in any form( whether husband is in prison, or you didn't FULLY follow due process in returning the bride price etc) be careful as a woman especially when the ex wouldn't want his meal ticket to be taken easily away since he started as the Producer.

Somethings may look physical but may have underlying spiritual undertones, only God knows best.
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by SugarGirl44(f): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2023
He’s fine o
Same as the wife
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by richard69(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
Congratulations to him. More grace.

More grace also to my mum who have decided to remain chaste and single for life since the demise of my Dad. ❣️

This kind of personality is the type I will respect or adore for eternity.
how you know? You dey follow her around?
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Deejaygold(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2023
Officialmrt:

What's the name of your blog?bros I need extra pay too

Check my signature
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by eroticecstasy: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Deejaygold:
Late Gospel Singer Kefee’s Husband Remaries After Nine Years

Teddy Don Momoh, Husband of late Gospel singer, Kefee, has remarried nine years after the death of his wife.

Don Momoh made this known via his Instagram account on Wednesday.

Sharing a photo of himself and his new bride, he wrote “Oluwakemi & Oluwakemi Don-Momoh for real.. if you didn't know now you know.

“Mr & Mrs Don-Momoh Traditionally certified....😁 You don't wanna know what she was telling me”

He also shared a video captioned “Mr Don-Momoh is back y'all 😊.... Thanks to all who waited patiently prayed for me supported me with all the -lys in search of my heart ❤️.. ladies and gentlemen I'm glad to let you know that I'm back to fulfill destiny whole again, equipped with all the tools and I'm not alone in this 😊”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq5i0BeIqCo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

If it was the other way round, the woman would've married few months later.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by zicoraads: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
This life... I had totally forgotten about her until now.
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Emdebby2: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Waited for 9 years. He tried sha. Some men would wait for 9 weeks or 9 months.
Re: Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years by Moutine(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Emotional, sorry bro ..God bless ur new home ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts / Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.