Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid (74009 Views)

Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Mystery9(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2023
I read it. But I am not married. I be 31 right now shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by FiremanX: 1:44am On Apr 14, 2023
I done old oh 😂
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Birdman07090(m): 2:11am On Apr 14, 2023
Sugar girl, I read this novel when I was in primary 1 or 2 I still remember the story

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Aventador2000(m): 5:27am On Apr 14, 2023
Ayawa is a witch

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Sparrk007(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2023
Sugar girl she loss her way in the when trying to fetch firewood

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bjteensdes24: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2023
princeemmma:
Drop one word if you remember
Op, you sure say I no know you like this or its a coincidence Two days ago, I was asking my colleagues here if they know this book when they were in Primary school.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by aalangel(f): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2023
princeemmma:

Oh my goodness!!!!! I read it over and over and over like 100 times. Kudos to those that remembered the name. There's No way i would have gotten it. I'll be glad to read it again.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bjteensdes24: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2023
wildikeman:

Gandoki nkor...i heard he has joined boko Haram
Wow! I love that story too mehn ‘Idris Gandoki’ which is written in English Macmillan textbook. Funniest thing is that I had a classmate then who bears Idris and very strong then too. His brother who was in Primary 5 while we were in Pry 4 or 3 then, couldn’t defeat him. I saw him as that strong Idris in the novel but I was fortunate to fight him too on a Friday cos of small misunderstanding o😂

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by delishpot: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2023
princeemmma:

Sugar girl
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by prepresh(f): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2023
I read it but I'm not married. What should I do now

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by toloohthegreat: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2023
God will hear your voice from on high and answer your prayers in the mighty name of Jesus.

Jamesbiodun:
> sad I never marry ;, no money, no better work and I Dey fear to do yahoo embarassed
I am an electrician ( conduit and surface) piping, wiring, fittings, cameras and inverter installation

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by possibilita(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2023
Lol
True
But am too broke and without a job or gf to be married
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by faithfull18(f): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2023
🙄
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by blazepascal(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chai ralia the sugar girl very interesting ..i neva even maryy chaiii..life is hard
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Onyechejoy: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sugar Girl is still in the market.

Children of less than 10 years still read them.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Lingudy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
The book is Ralia the sugar girl
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by wildikeman(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bjteensdes24:

Wow! I love that story too mehn ‘Idris Gandoki’ which is written in English Macmillan textbook. Funniest thing is that I had a classmate then who bears Idris and very strong then too. His brother who was in Primary 5 while we were in Pry 4 or 3 then, couldn’t defeat him. I saw him as that strong Idris in the novel but I was fortunate to fight him too on a Friday cos of small misunderstanding o😂

And you beat him
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by wildikeman(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fame1309:

Please bro wish ur self well, don't mind the condition now, tomorrow will be better.

My sister i wish myself well o..i just want to focus on the reality. This is the tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement though
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by nesgeeek(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sugar girl. I read the book. but Currently I I'm not married. I'm still single doing my NYSC.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bjteensdes24: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
wildikeman:

And you beat him
Na draw match cos dem separate us and I wan go Jumah since then I no really foh for am like that again

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Amicable24: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru
Maryann Apollo all read it. Dem don marry?

Marriage is by choice, not force.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sis zukwaniiiikkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.