Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid (73972 Views)

Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Kobicove(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
how many times will they tell you is relia the sugar girl?

Always learn to read before commenting.

Merci!!!

Get lost! angry
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by EriMma1: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bobbyjay001:

I think"twelfth night$ is a poem and not a prose.

Have you not read

Things fall apart

Not longer at ease

More than once
All these I mentioned are by Chinua Achebe.

Twelfth night is a drama not poem.

I didn't read any of those you mentioned. My eldest sister did.

What of God's big toe and death in the family..I read this ones too though not in our syllabus.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Caaz: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Onyipk:
Ayawa the Sugar girl......
Good old 80s

Time flies!

Yeah,that's her name.i was thinking her name was ralia
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Goldbw122(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by GorillaApp(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
> sad I never marry ;, no money, no better work and I Dey fear to do yahoo embarassed
I am an electrician ( conduit and surface) piping, wiring, fittings, cameras and inverter installation
Can one crack the wall and do conduit wiring for a house that was previously surface wired
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Olam09(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Caaz:
Ayawa the sugar girl

Modified....sugar girl, thanks to the person below me

Na ralia the sugar girl..
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Caaz: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Olam09:

Na ralia the sugar girl..
Ayawa naim be the witch name.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
EriMma1:

Twelfth night is a drama not poem.

I didn't read any of those you mentioned. My eldest sister did.

What of God's big toe and death in the family..I read this ones too though not in our syllabus.

I read "death in the family"

Total youth

Knowledge is power.

Didn't read the other ones you mentioned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
GorillaApp:

Can one crack the wall and do conduit wiring for a house that was previously surface wired
Yes
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Tballack: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia self never marry, she stil de search,..wat are u telling me

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by tete7000(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
samogo1:
I did actually. But I am still looking for wife cry

Looking for? She loss?
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Julliet1122: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
EriMma1:

It's a lie. Ralia senior Kole the super star. My elder sister our first born read Ralia. I'm not married so what?
Bros no be fight
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Olam09(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Caaz:

Ayawa naim be the witch name.
Exactly..
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Okechinwadike: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz Osita iheme Nonso Diobi Uti Nwachukwu Denrele Edun Wale Ojo Baba Dee Genevieve Nnaji Bimbo Akintola Franca Brown Tina Mbah Elvina Ibru Maryann Apollo all read it. Dem don marry?

Marriage is by choice, not force.
bobrisky also never marry
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by ibawon(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Chummynoni:
my best story then, Trial of jimmy johnson. Thanks for bringing back memories. I read this then more than 50,000 times . LoL
Interesting story , in my early 30, and married
We are also there too. ☺️

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Goddyrichie:
u try I no fit forget d cane wey I chop 4 that koku baboni novel
Why you think say I still remember am till today? grin grin

Na better came I chop na
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Caaz:
Ralia the sugar girl,she also hats a small doggie like that

Modified....sugar girl, thanks to the person below me

The witch name was ayawa.
Wow
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Apili: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia, relia, ralia her mother called
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by bewla(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru
Maryann Apollo all read it. Dem don marry?

Marriage is by choice, not force.

Keep counting
Look your own
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Odogwupedro(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samsunny99:
Marrying to the right person makes life better but it should not be a criteria to make people feel that it give one's life fulfillment,So because I read Sugar girl ,watch things fall apart and I'm not yet married it means I'm not living life
The truth is there are singles yearning to be married while also there are married longing to be single
In the end just ENJOY and live RIGHT

This is just for cruise, but some bitter people wants to show maturity now
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Yemi7up: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
Drop one word if you remember
Ralia, Ralia, Ralia her mother called her,come home.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Yemi7up: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
Papa, Mama come out. A house as killed Ralia and rider has ran away.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Melagros(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bradford111:
I read that story but I never still marry wet in day sup 🥲 make ona contribute money make I carry go find wife for village marry biko
Abin? Lol grin
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Thazard(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
SavageResponse:
Ralia don become runs girl now grin
;d;d;d
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Virtplus(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia ralia ralia,her mother called come home I need u come home,she shouted again and again...she cudnt hear
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Goddyrichie(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
luminouz:

Why you think say I still remember am till today? grin grin

Na better came I chop na
lol 😂
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by 3phase(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia Ralia, her mother called her. The sugar girl
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bfly: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Some people wey senior that book for age sef never marry.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by ZiktotheWorld: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Next joke, pls!
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by beejay85: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
Things fall apart- chinua
Lion and the jewel- Soyinka
Agidi sours- arogbofa seinde
The dictator - prof Nwachukwu
Wives and mothers- can't rem the author now
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Risingblue008(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2023
AYAWA the witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.