Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? (50120 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Johnholt909: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
My cousin sister said her man was too arrogant and as a result, she left him.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Kriss216: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
When the funds are not coming as usual from the money merchant, this alone ends the feelings of over 98.783% of Nigerian girls. Don't let any girl tell you otherwise.

720 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
I also can't stand arrogant men.
Johnholt909:
My cousin sister said her man was too arrogant and as a result, she left him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by virginprincess(f): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.

222 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by obinna58(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
We already know itโ€™s money

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.

You look similar to Regina Daniels, are you of the same ethnic group as her or region of Nigeria?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Johnholt909: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
lolz. Damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by virginprincess(f): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Richwallet:

You look similar to Regina Daniels, are you of the same ethnic group as her or region of Nigeria?
How do i look like her? and yes we are from the same Delta North.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
How do i look like her? and yes we are from the same Delta North.

Your face, complexion and build looks like Regina . You are not twins, or identical but I can tell that you are from the same area since most Nigerians look same for their region.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Rossycares(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Cheating, cheating nd cheating!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
He was playing too hard to get while I don't have time to waste angry angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
He kept asking me to come visit him in his place barely days after our first meeting. This was from someone who knew absolutely nothing about me. He had to bite the dust ๐Ÿ‘‹

So did the second guy.

And the third guy.

And the guy after that.

I haven't let myself have feelings for any guy in quite a while.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Johnholt909: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rossycares:
Cheating, cheating nd cheating!!
Dam! Why did he cheat on you repeatedly?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Let me buy a piece of land here. cheesy

Persephone1:
He was playing too hard to get while I don't have time to waste angry angry

It is nice to see a flip of roles for once, LOL.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Arrogance
Dishonesty
Stinginess
Lack of attempt to ensure constant communication etc

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Why is the fourth reason a problem to you? Doesn't that pass off as being too clingy?
No. There's a fine line between constant communication and clinginess.
I want a man who can chip in a bit of a conversation as he prepares to go to work, during his break time in the office, on his way home from work and after he's eaten, resting and retiring to bed, when he's out with friends, etc stuff like that. A little "hey" "what are you up to?" "your day going on well?" "OK something unusual happened at work" just basic conversation.

Very different from someone who wants to be on the phone with you all the time, gets suspicious of everything and everyone, for example, you didn't pick up the phone when they called, where you'll be afraid to even say "I'm sorry I have to go". That's obsessive and clingy.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
GreatVocalist:

People are wired differently though.

When a man doesn't tick all these boxes, what message does that send to you?
Same thing it sends to you. I think you know it better than I do.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2023
GreatVocalist:

No, I dont.

I think people are wired differently, and there's no one-size-fits-all pattern of communication.

I know that women desire more attention than men do, I also know that there are women who define what you mentioned above as clinginess.

So I don't know it better than you do, not even as much.
You're right though. One size does not fit all.
I'll add that communication builds over time.
Once started talking to a guy who wanted to spend all the time on the phone with me.
Someone I didn't know from Adam.
I found it too intrusive and balked.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by placeofallure(f): 6:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Maybe because I am an introvert, I hate lousy people.

You're not rich, no probs we'll spend my money, but don't be lousy around me.

Being lousy doesn't mean quietness or gentility. My husband is Not gentle or quiet. He's actually a chatterbox but NOT lousy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2023
If they realize he is broke and he is not rich, definitely he is stingy and that will kill off their feelings for Johnny. embarassed

However what killed my feelings for a girl that I asked for a relationship was when she insists that I join her on the 70 days vigil ongoing in her church.
I decided to kill my feelings for her myself.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by labake1(f): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If they realize he is broke and he is not rich, definitely he is stingy and that will kill off their feelings for Johnny. embarassed

Everything is not money bro

A short guy has no place in my heart.
If he is not ambitious enough, it's a NO.
If I discovered that he drinks, smoke and do betting, it's a NO.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by KingDash09(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2023
See simp..
Richwallet:

Your face, complexion and build looks like Regina . You are not twins, or identical but I can tell that you are from the same area since most Nigerians look same for their region.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Clairvoyancy: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Here to read different kinds of lies....

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by OluwaLina1(f): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
He used his mum as next of kin instead of me๐Ÿ˜

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Godsownfc(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wahala for wu dey do relationship sef grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
One girl said is snoring

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Savedday2: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Just knowing how evil these girls are, is enough.

If you want to live long, stay away from 9ja girls and thank me later!

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
What killed my feelings for a girl

She too like my big preeq

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.