Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) (55576 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by 5iine: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Chexa: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Congratulations Sir. God is great.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Ihateheadslamer: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
God save you tongue
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Puss360(f): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lll
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Johans2023: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
God will continue to protect you.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by xukwaa: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:
You survived today does not mean that you won't die again.

weed at work

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by ebony2011(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
We should prepared at all time.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Those that died didn't believe in God or God just hates them?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Ceejay94: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:

You see How your sense works? Instead of you to say something reasonable or better still keep your trap shut, you decided to say trash ♻️
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by SonofGod231: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:

Insensitive mo.ron...where your normal sense of humor?!
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by zoghys: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:

What a stupid comment. You should at least thank God for his life and pray for the repose of lost soul

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by opius: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thank God Almighty for your life
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Crafteck1: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Saying god saved you means god doomed them..... U were just lucky

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by caandi: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nigerians don’t even have joy
He shared a testimony
You either join him to thank God
Or you waka pass
Which one is does not mean you won’t die again and na God kill all those ones
And Christian’s seff comments …
This comments are disturbing
Definitely he feels for those that lost their lives hence his prayers upon them in his post
I thank God for preserving your life @op
Though your source of income is cut short but your life is still there
When there is life there’s always hope for a better tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by stamapro(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
God be praised for His protection, this can only be Him, you watched others died which could have been you too, God has given you another rare chance to serve Him with your life. God be worshipped, quick recovery sir
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by zoghys: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
LongLife4all:
Dear all, please help me praise God for sparing my life, not because I am better than those who lost their lives.

You see, some things are better imagined than experienced and what happened on Tuesday is better left as imagination than reality. For the first time I saw something coming after my life but God proved that it was not yet my time to die.

Note: I may not be able to write much as I still haven't recovered from the shock, but I just want to share how God saved me. Also, am not a good writer, so dont expect the best.

The two links attached here reported the accident. You can check them and read on.

https://crossriverwatch.com/2023/04/6-die-in-cross-river-auto-crash-frsc/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/592848-frsc-confirms-6-dead-in-cross-river-road-accident.html

What happened is that the trailer was coming from Ikom side, going to Ogoja while the Sienna bus was coming from the Ogoja side to Ikom, heading to Calabar, in Cross River state.

As okada man, I was to carry a bag of cassava for someone and drop for the owner using that road.

So what happened is that I was on speed trying to climb the hill on that road. Then a sienna was climbing the hill too but a bit distance from me. That is, I was behind the Sienna from a distance. The trailer was coming down from the hill. What I would say is that the trailer failed brake and lost control too and rammed into the Sienna bus that was climbing the hill even though the bus driver tried to dodge it. I don't know how it is called in English that part of the road that has this natural deep pit from both sides of the road, that if a car by mistake leave the main road into the pit, the car will likely summersault many times before it will get to the bottom of the pit. I don't know how else to explain this better but it was that kind of place that the accident happened. So from what I can say is that, the truck driver was trying to avoid falling into the pit but wanted to control the vehicle till it will stop by itself on a flat land but unfortunately he rammed into the bus that was coming in front of it, dragged it down the hill as it was going till the flat land, killing the occupants. As the bus was been dragged down, I could hear the people in the bus shouting. A very terrible accident scene that nobody would wish to experience in life.

So as I saw the truck dragging the bus down on speed, closing up with me, and if my choice was to turn 360 and run, I would have been caught up in it. Instead, my mind quickly told me, to avoid being consume, drive into the pit, which I did, jumped out of the bike as it was going down the pit while I was also rolling down on my own, hitting myself from one tree to the other, and at the same time, trying to hold anything to stop myself, untill I was stop by a tree. I can't tell how the bike stopped by itself but it took the help of others to bring the bike out from the bottom of the pit.

Though I have wounded myself internally and physically, but is far better than those who unfortunately lost their dear lives. I believe God just wanted to give me another chance to live and testify His goodness.

The bike is seriously damaged and will require a lot to fix it. Same thing with my health. Still, i remain thankful to God for sparing my life even though for now, I'm in bad health condition and my source of survival which is the bike is gone too. He will restore all for me, amen.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

This is just Nairaland testimony, By the grace of God, once I can, I will do a proper one in church.

So brothers and sisters, help me thank God for sparing my life in the face of a fatal accident.

God bless you all and may you never die on road accident or experience it.

Thank God for your life, and may the soul of departed rest in peace.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by charly20(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
You were lucky.
Why will God not want to save the others? angry

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thank God for your life. That road is infamous. Get well soon. RIP to the dead sad
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by GoodbutBadguy: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Praise God
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by alibiz: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blessed be our God for his saving grace.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by LookinguntoGod: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
May God's name be glorified on your behalf.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Britishcoins(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:

I wish I could see you, a good slap would have pacify my anger right now

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Sophy22(f): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:

Is that all you have to say.
Appreciate God for saving his life first
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by xperiencelove(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
I thank God for giving you another chance.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by stamapro(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:

I wonder where you think from, definitely not from your brain.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Sophy22(f): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Be nice, it either you help him thank God or you let it slide
Exactly
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Ralph117: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mercy mercy mercy
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Princeton92(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thank God for you🙏🙏

In August 2020 on my way to Enugu from Port-Harcourt God saved me from an accident that killed two outta 6 of us using Rivers Joy, the driver and lady beside me died both died...
Baba God you too good abeg!!!
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Jozilinn: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
God is great,get better soon may God raise helpers to help you and guard us all against premature death 🙏🙏🙏 amen.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Asswipemod: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:

He's not saying that. He is merely thankful to God for keeping him alive. If you're not happy about that, just read and pass. Kapische?

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Emmaximus: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Congratulations my brother you shall never experience such in Jesus name
Re: How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) by Reelmii: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:

that is to harsh...just be happy he survived....na wah o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accident On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead After. Photos / Man Rides Bike On The Pavement Of Jubilee Flyover In Ajah, Lagos / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.