Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel (58635 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Which One Is More Disgusting? / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by israelmao(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
The aim of one that filed for divorce with subtle and ulterior motive of splitting his assets into two was not disgusting?
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by ufotunang: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Persephone1:
Asking for 50% of his wealth to me is too much sha.

As a lady, I fit do wetin Hakimi did self grin grin

Mummy's boy or not, it's really none of my business grin
..50% of his wealth...do not mind the wife she is lazy..does not want to work
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by jonnieoneng: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Juoflife1:
Well, a lot of African players have gone bankrupt in the hands of these women. After playing football for years. I would say this is a smart move by the man. She has divorced him, then she should move on. If they have children, the man will be responsible.

Thank you o jare!

The guy showed them say Africans get brain pass Oyinbo.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.
werey grin
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by vannessa7(f): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Too many kids and teenagers in this nairaland.
So you're in your early twenties? No wonder your brain always malfunction into spilling trash on nairaland. It's high time you understand that your parents are the only people responsible for taking care of you. You're not the responsibility of any man except your father. Go and Hustle and make your own money, nobody owes you a dime.

That is a lie from the pit of hell and as many men that adopt this Hakimi style is queueing up for hell fire, after a parent train up their daughter you take her in marriage and she start serving you, she give birth to your children, relax about going all out to make money in order to take care of the home front and give you a good home to come back to and raise your children to be useful, even if it's only during maternity leave a woman still have to reduce her hustle and plan it round her home to build a good home for the man while the man forge ahead making all the money while the woman takes care of him, he now gave all his money to his mother so that in case anything happens to him, his siblings and family will sit on the money, it is against the law of God and a sin, that's why the guy was philandering about town although the wife was richer than him when they met, he is setting himself up for eternal damnation.
Also, all those men supporting this should get ready when it happens to their sisters and daughters.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by phadul: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Just 5 years of marriage and she is trying to grab 50% of hard earned wealth! This woman has planned this all along and God has caught her red handed. The only way she is getting a dime is for her to reconcile and mend things with him. He is a Muslim and has rights to court and we'd other women she knows this. She is just interested in his money just look at her if he is not rich she will never Marry him in the first place. Abeg make him divorce her sharp sharp and throw in a million dollars for her troubles and make him go village get better wife mtswww
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by stp211: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
vannessa7:

That is a lie from the pit of hell and as many men that adopt this Hakimi style is queueing up for hell fire, after a parent train up their daughter you take her in marriage and she start serving you, she give birth to your children, relax about going all out to make money in order to take care of the home front and give you a good home to come back to and raise your children to be useful, even if it's only during maternity leave a woman still have to reduce her hustle and plan it round her home to build a good home for the man while the man forge ahead making all the money while the woman takes care of him, he now gave all his money to his mother so that in case anything happens to him, his siblings and family will sit on the money, it is against the law of God and a sin, that's why the guy was philandering about town although the wife was richer than him when they met, he is setting himself up for eternal damnation.
Also, all those men supporting this should get ready when it happens to their sisters and daughters.
was divorce part of the marriage. Was it not till death do us part. Just five years marriage it looks pre meditated.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by IPDGP: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Are you parent happily living together
I guess not
saintbillion:

No doubt u always speak like a child. embarassed tongue tongue
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Boatswain: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why is this gender pained that Hakimi's wealth is under the control of his mother?

1 Like

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by damoobaba: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
Did you just say 41cheesy cheesy grin,i won't be close to that age even in a decade to come.

You better reject what he wished you otherwise you go tey for market
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by tunize(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why would i want to give someone 50% of my wealth i suffered to earn because say waitn she born pikin for me i don’t get it. I can’t buy you a house or houses, cars, set you up, give you reasonable amount but half my wealth nor be juju be that
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by TK9680: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ooobi!!
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by backtovillage: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
One of the reasons why i can never get married to a mummy's boy.
Liability don drop quote
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Ashley86400: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
dawnomike:
Well, on the part where she said it was calculative of him, Yes it was. This is the reason why every married woman should ensure to make their own money an example is Shakira and Pique. Aside from the kids welfare, she's not after his assets.
All the same, Hakimi's wife really got cast no be small... I can't blame the guy, so many bad ladies have used that part of wealth splitting to their advantage against their spouse in many scenarios.

She has enough money to take care of her two sons without him.

After divorce it is very normal for the court to split assets. Adele gave half of her assets (£120m) to her husband when he divorced her. Women weren’t shouting or complaining. I really don’t get why men are making him seem like a god when Alhe literally destroyed his own marriage with his hands by cheating on his wife with many women and even raping one of the women (still an ongoing court case).
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
IPDGP:
Are you parent happily living together
I guess not
I've never seen my mom and dad in any quarrel since I was born. Those people are happily married till date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Lordatkinson: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Call it by any name, if you like say the mother is the one holding the steering life of the man.
The fact remains that men cannot be running bankrupt because of one uncultured, lack of home training woman who is highly dogmatic and keep misbehaving in her marriage with the thought that "Las Las, we go share his property and I will go my separate way"
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Sheggy13(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
I seriously don't understand who brought this demonic law of sharing a man's money and properties with a woman after divorce especially when it's the woman that filed for the divorce . When you divorce a man, you're saying you want to be separated from him permanently and don't want to have anything to do with him again. If that's the case, why are you putting your eyes in his properties and money. So you can't stand the man to be with him again but can stand his money. Imagine such greed.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by saintbillion(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Her and her family's survival. My late brother's experience taught me the hard way
Share with us please. Thats if u wouldn't mind
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by tunize(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
All the girl running mouth bla bla bla watch them advising their male kids like “nor marry bad” woman oooh see even ladies themselves know their gender is very bad see many fraud everywhere
Marital fraud
Paternity fraud
The list is endless
Fear women ooh
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Sprinklepee: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm sure a simp is far better than a mummy's boy,atleast a man i can control is far better than a man his mother controls his home.
oshey set awon remote control
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by tosinosam(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
The reason he did that was obvious for all to see na. He knew all along that she came for the money and prepared ahead of tym. You can ask Tiger wood how he feels after his money was splitted after divorce. Am very sure if he had used this method the case would have been different. As for those talking about trust,when it comes to money,trust nobody but ur mother even if she eventually spend d money sef na she transfer u come dis world in the first place.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by kkonyeji(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:

That's thought from the pit of hell & coven of darkness.
I pity any man his wife controls...women like you are devil's incarnate.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by tosinosam(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:
A simp is even more disgusting I was once like that and I can tell you without holding anything back that simps are there to suffer from girls as in girls go chop their eye neat neat. Just dey play
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by kkonyeji(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:

No doubt u always speak like a child. embarassed tongue tongue

Bro, now I know better ooo
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
Laila St. Daniel-Mathew or whatever you call yourself, when it happened to emmanuel eboue, we didn't see your comment... Now you have mouth to comment
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by kkonyeji(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Queendera:
Lols.

No one deserves to loose 50% of their wealth simply because they fell in love.

I thought love is free?

If you divorce, simply move on with what you have and maybe make arrangements for the kids. If this type of women and laws don't exist, he won't be taking this extreme measures to protect himself.

Golddiggers are not lovers and do not deserve pity

Yes. I said what I said

You're wise, unlike DISvirgined Princess
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Toks2008(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:

It seems you are not getting it.

It's not about him being a mummy's boy...it was well calculated.

Know the difference
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by me69: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
She said "her sons" like they not his as well
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by LoudlyMouthed: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Noticed Nigerian ladies have been in severe pains ever since the great Hakim educated guys on the need to Will their properties to their mothers?

The idiotic olosho writer is probably planning on divorcing her husband into cashing out from him. But unfortunately it's already late for her. Her husband must have received the update by now into willing his properties to his mother. Men are the prize 🏆. We're wiser now. God bless comrade Hakim for teaching 4billion comrades this secret.
True Fact!!
LoudlyMouthed:
E go forever shock em how males get time n awareness of all their formats. (The first step twrds avoiding a problem is: acknowledging that there's a problem)

It's all caught on camera grin

Yet, watch out for the unfortunate reality: Rather than come here to
Read,
Think,
Learn n Improve

They are just here to
Read,
Talk,
Repeat (retrogression mode activated)

Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by SamOchuko: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
saintbillion:
Nigerian life coach, Laila St. Daniel-Mathew, has reacted to the reports that Moroccan footballer, Achraf Hakimi, outsmarted his ex-wife, Hiba Abouk, in her move to claim half of his wealth through a divorce
The 24-year-old PSG star has become the focus of social media in the past 24 hours after it was revealed that he deposited 80 percent of his salary to his mother, Fatima's account.

Hiba had allegedly dragged him to court earlier this year, seeking an end to their five-year marriage, citing infidelity and other extra-marital reasons.

Taking to her Facebook account, the women's right activist said she finds it disgusting that Hakimi is ‘’being controlled by his mother.''

“I see so many nasty comments, mostly by men, towards Hakimi’s wife asking the courts to grant her half his wealth. For crying out loud SHE IS HIS WIFE AND THEY HAVE TWO SONS?” she wrote.

"She can ask for anything because she is part of him - it is left to the courts to decide. I find it MORE DISGUSTING that his MOTHER CONTROLS him! A grown man? All these men talking - is that what they do? A man tied to his mother’s wrapper? Probably she is the cause of whatever issues has led to this divorce!

“Which woman will be happy that everything that happens in her home is controlled by the mother of her husband? Even if she brought him up and was part of his success - it is wrong and very calculating of Hakimi also. I am sure if she has a GOOD lawyer - she can collect a good alimony for herself and her sons.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-find-it-more-disgusting-that-his-mother-controls-him-laila-st-daniel-mathew-reacts-to-achraf-hakimis-divorce-drama-2.html

E pain am, will you say same thing if he was your brother or son? Hanty getat
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by Bfly: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
It is more disgusting that, that woman wanted half of wealth she didn't work for.
Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by vengertime: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
virginprincess:

I hope you know understand Buhari husband scarce.

Under Tinubu it's going to get worse, my advice to you, start taking a guy serious now before e go dey too late

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.