Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,325 members, 7,822,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes (70069 Views)

Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha / Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu / Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by lomprico(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
othermen:
I hope Adichie writes a letter to China reporting how the west is complicit in the intimidation of Obi.

UK is the #1 benefitiary to the corruption endemic in Nigeria. So it's not surprising the cabals and goons feeding extremely fat from the proceeds of corruption have tiped a few Britons to harras Obi. They all know that is PO or someone like him ascends power, they won't steal or benefit from stealing again.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by bentenny(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
bewla:
am sure you fail to see, 'after his brief detention in London he spoke to one of his close member who have served in his cabinet when he was the governor of Anambra which she narrated his ordeal in the hands of British immigration.
You are the one who has failed miserably to even comprehend your own comments esp the one I mentioned!
You claimed he was still in detention at the UK and I simply told you that UK officials cannot allow someone they have detained to even go to church during easter and even return to the country he or she came from!
When Ekweremadu was detained in the UK,was he allowed to return to Nigeria or even stroll around UK?
Make una sometimes dey read wetin una dey write before posting!
Haba!
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by TrumpDonald2: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You go wail tire! 🀣
I think say chimamanda, uberfact don give una something to masturbate about? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£ Why you still dey wail about USA, or na USA go stop Tinubu from ruling you and your family for 4/8yrs?

You swore that Tinubu will never win the election, now that he won what next? Wailing continua or you put yourself together and stop wailing?
Bloody losers! 🀣
Win election? And you are scared of going to court and prove to the world that you truly won?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Urchiiiin!! Keep deceiving yourself. When you are tired, you stop.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Adiche no letter against UK grin
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by onuman: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

It is better to be a devilish man and preserve your wealth than to be a so-called sweet generous man and lose your destiny just like Eboue. I'll rather be a devilish Man and preserve my wealth 100%

Preserve your wealth for your mum. Are you not growing backward? Your mum is expected to die before you, or are you expecting to die before your mum?
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by GoodCane: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
OChimex:

My guy forget. Google is your friend, that woman be amongst richest Spanish actress. She was the rich one when they met, Hakimi was the gold digger. He has nothing when she met him. Besides she is not asking about all his wealth, just asking a compensation from him, because she knew what she contributed in his life to see him where he is now. Hakimi is 24, still has more 10 years in his career, so no way he go suffer.
The other time I said something about Africa and wickedness and everyday, you guys keep proving me right. Everything about them is β€œI go suffer you”
European rich men dey divorce all the time and them they always give their wife a chunk of their wealth, so as to take care of their kids, because them hate to see people suffer.
But for Africans, Lai lai, β€œthem want suffer you”
That’s why African region is a mess, everybody wants everybody to suffer. πŸ˜‚

Is everything ok with you son? Because I don't understand what you're saying.
If the woman was so rich why then was she demanding for 50% of hakimi's properties? Awon olosho gold digger. Hakimi was way smarter than the gold digger. E pain you abi?

Now her so-called money is going to be divided and shared between the both of them. What more could be painful than that? Men are wiser now. We're the prize to be won.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
lomprico:

UK is the #1 benefitiary to the corruption endemic in Nigeria. So it's not surprising the cabals and goons feeding extremely fat from the proceeds of corruption have tiped a few Britons to harras Obi. They all know that is PO or someone like him ascends power, they won't steal or benefit from stealing again.
What offence has Obi committed πŸ€”
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by bentenny(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Obiedun:
But you people believe the allegations levelled against Atiku and Tinubu
Stick to the issue you raised about Obi being labelled a thief according to you and stop prevaricating!
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by onuman: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Win election? And you are scared of going to court and prove to the world that you truly won?

.....and notwithstanding all the pre-election boasts of Tinubu urchinss that Tinubu influenced the appointments of many of the Supreme Court judges of today.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by maestroferddi: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Well, common sense and logical reasoning cannot be reasonable to a brainwashed, heedless mob. It wasn't meant for your likes.
Keep it moving.
An average mad man at Ojuelegba under bridge would' readily brand otherwise sane people mad, boasting that he is not them...

Nobody blames him because he lives in a world of antithesis where black is white and vice versa...

Awon dim-witted APC urchinobe...
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by GoodCane: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:

Preserve your wealth for your mum. Are you not growing backward? Your mum is expected to die before you, or are you expecting to die before your mum?

I don't you're a man. Now here's your logic.

Hakimi willed his properties to his mother as his next of kin. In which she in return also willed her next of kin as "Hakimi. Meaning when she dies everything goes back to Hakimi as he has always being the original owner of everything but decided to will everything to his mother now that she's still alive. You grab the point now? That's a smart one and over 4billion men worldwide are already walking in that path.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by blowjohn(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Premium times should also write to USA govt to give more details on Tinubu's drug case in Chicago, that is a more serious case!

Meanwhile, I must salute comrade Hakimi for educating over 4billion men worldwide on willing their properties to their mothers. This is wisdom personified. Hakimi's status should be built across territories and a public holiday must be declared to celebrate this great comrade. News has it that hakimi's wife properties will now be shared between the both of them. Damn! Hakimi my real niggar!

You're a real one.

Zero naira to all gold diggers!!!
Including males too.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by theredaddy: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Premium times should also write to USA govt to give more details on Tinubu's drug case in Chicago, that is a more serious case!

Meanwhile, I must salute comrade Hakimi for educating over 4billion men worldwide on willing their properties to their mothers. This is wisdom personified. Hakimi's status should be built across territories and a public holiday must be declared to celebrate this great comrade. News has it that hakimi's wife properties will now be shared between the both of them. Damn! Hakimi my real niggar!

Good head, what you need you don't have,

what other details do you want US to provide on Tinubu case that they've not provided since the days of Obasanjo
They gave you case file number, the name of the judge, the bank account involved, the amount forfeited and clearly stated Tinubu was acquittal of all charges ... google micheal H.bonner response even Tafa balogun report is online

US have transition from one govt to the another, yet the response Obasasnjo got then as being consistent till now .. maybe obedient should just write what they want to hear for america to just read it out.

Anyone that understands how powerful and connected OBJ was during is tenure and he could not find anything substantial on Tinubu drug case then maybe nothing really dey that matter.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by GoodCane: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Difrent:

How many times ?
That has already been done and sufficient reply given over 20 years ago......the US government will give the same reply they gave years ago.....Tinubu has bo criminal records in the US.

Now can Obi proudly say he has no criminal records in the UK

Tinubu has always been a criminal in the US. Uber fact, new York times and other international media is there for you to verify bro. Stop saying Tinubu has no criminal records in the US make I no go swear for you. The man has always been a notorious drug criminal way back in the 80s in the US.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Asine: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Odin13:
E pain them.. Walahi

Premium tears ..

Why looking for dead among the living ?

Tinubu and Apc must learn to mind their business

Serious painment o, I so love the UK government response.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Tinubu is gonna rule you and your family. You no get choice
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by potent5(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
olahero:
Choi...

Needed replied from UK would have nailed PitObi political career entirely grin

Desperate son of hate.

Desperate son of bitterness and envy, wehdone.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by nedekid: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

One has to look at the advantages and disadvantages. What if the mum dies suddenly without a will. Obviously it leaves the assets to be contested by other siblings. What is she is defrauded by international yahoo boys and secretly pays? What is she remarries and something unfortunately happens to her?. The new husband might claim her estate.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by lomprico(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
JDistribute:

What offence has Obi committed πŸ€”

He is prudent! That's his crime.
There is a saying that goes like this "in a situation of lawlessness, obeying the law becomes a crime." Nigeria is at that stage today, thats why PO is being attacked at all sides even still after elections. Because the benefitiaries of corruption don't want sand in their garri. Let's even leave the ruling party out of this for now, sowore still attacks him, Reno still attacks him, why?
It's not about PO, any man that is prudent and that cannot be bought and wants to put this country right, will be fought hard by the corrupt.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by infogeneral: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
I know there's more to the detention. Otherwise, Peter Obi would have held a press conference on it.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by onuman: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I don't you're a man. Now here's your logic.

Hakimi willed his properties to his mother as his next of kin. In which she in return also willed her next of kin as "Hakimi. Meaning when she dies everything goes back to Hakimi as he has always being the original owner of everything but decided to will everything to his mother now that she's still alive. You grab the point now? That's a smart one and over 4billion men worldwide are already walking in that path.

First of all, in the civilization I follow, once a man and woman are pronounced husband and wife, the will the family makes needs to be made in accordance to what both husband and wife agree upon.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by IamNat: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
North4Obi23:
God response to the Media arm of APC. They didn't see obi to interview. They ran to UK to do gossip so they twist their poo.

I hope if the USA replies same way to any enquiry about Bat's drug case that is nonexistent, your story won't change.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Well, common sense and logical reasoning cannot be reasonable to a brainwashed, heedless mob. It wasn't meant for your likes.
Keep it moving.

Look at someone calling somebody brainwashed.. go and eat your can of worms and wash ur dirty laundry u stink
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by banku: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Many Nigerians have lost their morality and will have problems raising upright children that can succeed in life without criminality.

My criminals are better than your criminals, so we voted for criminals as Presidential candidates.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by AlphaWolf27: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
I wonder when these obidient clowns will wake up. Obi is subject to the same immigration process like any other person requiring a visa to enter the UK so what's the big deal if he was questioned. It's not like he was travelling with a diplomatic passport.
Now all these Obi supporters are making a lot of fuzz and lies regarding this. Haba. The UK owes NO APOLOGY for whatsoever and they do not comment on individual cases.

Imagine a presidential candidate that lost election in a third world country demanding recognition like this. You all are dreaming. Oh, let me ask, "the immigration officers were supposed to recognize him and give him special treatment?" Dreamers.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by FreeStuffsNG: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by boxypane(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
North4Obi23:
God response to the Media arm of APC. They didn't see obi to interview. They ran to UK to do gossip so they twist their poo.
For your mind now, na talk you talk so...
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by theredaddy: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Isobug:
Nice one.... They thought the UK do not know Premium times as Pro Tinubu media.
The thought the UK do not know Writing them shows desperation. APC can do everything possible to cling to power

Did media outlets not write to US about tinubu drug case ... since 1993 till 2023 do you know how many times Nigerians have inquiry over Tinubu case.

Now it is Peter Obi turn, obedient are praying for privacy. If it was a simple case of Impersonation as they claim why hide the details cheesy even jesus must be angry with peter obi.

Poverty is why most obedient don't know the root of wealth get smelly decay.
"isale oro oni egbin" in yoruba
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
lomprico:

He is prudent! That's his crime.
There is a saying that goes like this "in a situation of lawlessness, obeying the law becomes a crime." Nigeria is at that stage today, thats why PO is being attacked at all sides even still after elections. Because the benefitiaries of corruption don't want sand in their garri. Let's even leave the ruling party out of this for now, sowore still attacks him, Reno still attacks him, why?
It's not about PO, any man that is prudent and that cannot be bought and wants to put this country right, will be fought hard by the corrupt.
Obaino called him a criminal, Soludo called him a liar, British detained him, Obi lied that his voice was doctored, Anambrans called him a thief during his tenure, Pandora indicted himπŸ˜†

So you mean let the world be wrong and Obi be right, lol, this is fanaticism. Obi come explain what you did, that you embarrassef Nigeria abroad. Obi is far from prudent, he is stingy and full of deceit. All these people can't be wrong.
Re: Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes by Baatunde(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
I wonder o! It is a shame that people keep repeating the same thing over and over again , Obasanjo compelled Tafa Balogun to make this inquiry back then and it came back negative, what else do you they want to hear.....It is self delusional for people to keep believing that APC is behind anything that happens to Obi. It is obvious to any sane mind that LP has not put up any credible case for the tribunal so why should APC be worried

Difrent:

How many times ?
That has already been done and sufficient reply given over 20 years ago......the US government will give the same reply they gave years ago.....Tinubu has bo criminal records in the US.

Now can Obi proudly say he has no criminal records in the UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.