Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger (11406 Views)

If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Eike Batista’s 10 Simple Rules For Becoming A Billionaire (blogger) / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Dgunnerz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2011
This means those born in 1990's will be Thrillionaires!
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by moshoodn(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2011
I'm already making my millions at this age. . . Billionaire soon!
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by executinal(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2011
I am a billionaire already, what are they talking about??cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by 9jafreak: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2011
[size=16pt]The DECEITFULNESS of RICHES

How can anybody be a billionaire when the vast Majority of People are living in penury?

The wealth of the nation, safely locked away in their foreign and domestic accounts. What a shame! What a tragedy!

The overwhelming majority of respondents so far are proof of the belief in the illusion, deception and exploitation of Capitalism.

Seems like the next tricksters are already in the making!

What a terrifyingly s.tupid, uncaring, selfish and apathetic bunch of willful ignoramuses the majority of humans have become?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2011
Africans and their mentality. Most people think is that my saying that they would be a billionaire, will make them one. Pity una too much "spire".
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by lojik(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2011
@Seun,
The advantage we have over that generation is the internet. We can make in 5 years what they made over 30 years.
We can and will be millionaires in our generation. This is possible with the power of information, the power of cyberspace.
Whoever wrote that piece was looking back, its time to look forward. This is not just "Hope", we have started already!
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by folahann(m): 1:15am On Sep 25, 2011
I seriously hope all these people that posted they are Billionaires in making will come here after and post 'now I am a Billionaire'.

People think it's just by word of mouth to be successful, some other also thinks success has a formula. If that is the case, why is everybody not a Billionaire.

I laugh in my mind when I see folks at church saying amen to thesame prayer every week. They have been saying Amen for the past 15- 20 years but things never change.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2011
This is what the country has become.
Everybody wants to be a billionaire, even those who spend all their time on NL.

Nobody cares how it comes, let it just come.
No wonder our religious leaders are getting fattter. Making unrealistic promises to gullible followers.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by mallorca(m): 2:24am On Sep 25, 2011
Mr poster virus don enter your head
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Jenifa1: 2:28am On Sep 25, 2011
way to rip off Malcolm Gladwell.
He got the idea from Outliers. at least he should have given some credit on his blog post. lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outliers_%28book%29
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by katsim(m): 3:19am On Sep 25, 2011
MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE @ THE AGE OF 32YRS AND BY GOD"S GRACE AM GETTING THERE.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by katsim(m): 3:24am On Sep 25, 2011
already a millionaire,next is billionaire,then trillionaire
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 25, 2011
Anyway, it's never been my aspiration!
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by dipo1: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2011
Whatever happened to the joy of a good family, a good job and general well-being. You don't have to be a billionaire to be successful as money won't take all of man's problems away.

Honestly, no serious minded person will be replying this thread with 'I will be a billionaire'. Its either you work quietly and let other reveal the new Mark or you be content with having enough to take good care of you and your family.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2011
A poorly researched write up, its a pity the mind of someone like Seun could be this narrow. I am seriously disappointed.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by sherif1: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2011
grin hahaha!!! funny very funny
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by anwuli1(f): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2011
let us not enslave ourselves to money
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by yormy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2011
Ofcourse, i am definitely a billionaire. so shot that trap philosophy of yours seun.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by MMM2(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
am already a trillonwink

am pushing & am pushing smiley

By d special grace of GOD i will be greater & richer than all of dem in jesus name Amen. smileysmileysmiley
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Nairaplus(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
I just wasted my precious time coming here, whoever is the blogger, I think he/she needs psychiatric attention.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by hbrednic: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2011
stu-pid
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Thirst4Lif: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
He then goes on to 'explain' why someone born in the 70s or 80s can't ever be a billionaire.

Perhaps people born in the 70's and 80's can follow the creator of FaceBook's lead.

The advantage we have over that generation is the internet.

I agree wholeheartedly. And I really have a problem with telling young people they

don't have the same potential as people in their 50's and 60's. And I'm sure someone

told these old school guys something equally discouraging when they were young. It's

absolute bull!
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by lifestyle1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2011
Time will tell cool
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2011
bullshit
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Type3: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2011
I know no limit coz i serve a GOD of NO LIMIT.Watch out 4 me cos i am rising so fast
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by splitnaija(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
I'm a Pastor, all my Church members pay tithe to me, they give me gifts, some donate cars to me, others fuel it. Many are falling on top of one another to donate parcels of land to me. And I'm just in my 30s grin .So, why won't I be a Billionaire at 40? grin grin Abeg, I'm going back to church joooo, tonight is all night service where every member must sow a seed for a prosperous new month  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesygrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by kodewrita(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2011
What will happen to all our music artists who are getting paid millions by the hour and spending it on real estate like opening clubs, hotels?

What about pple like some of the mohits crew who are now into diesel sales?

Its just pure filth.

I have come to the conclusion that there is an unconscious conspiracy by the older generations to prevent the millenials (79-90s) from surpassing or uprooting them. Before d decade is over, expect a lot of strife as our generation will be old enough to be VOTED FOR and eligible for ALL posts. THEN we'll take this nation back.

In the meantime, I chase the next million. Like barrels in d desert, we shall cross this desert of success, one million @ a time.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by emtar(m): 2:26am On Oct 02, 2011
THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AS WE MAY SEE IT. AM SAYING HERE THAT EVERY PERSON ON EARTH IS BORN WITH HIS/HER OWN DESTINY.

MOST PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE TIME AND THE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION WHEN U WERE BORN DETERMINE WHAT U WILL SURLY

BECOME. EVERY BODY LIFE IS DETERMINE BY THE STAR U FOLLOW COME. YES. MANY PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THIS ISSUE THAT IS VERY CRITICAL TO MAN'S LIFE. IGNORANTLY/NON-CHALLANT ATTITUDE KILL MANY PEOPLE LIFE UNFULFIL. DO MANY TAKE TO ACTION THEIR BIRTH DAY AND TIME PLUS GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION TO TELL/REVEAL TO THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD DO IN LIFE TO EXCEL,<RESEARCHER,JOURNALIST,FARMING E.TC.> TYPE OF WIFE/HUSBAND THEY MUST MARRIED,WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE, EITHER HE/SHE SHOULD DO ART AND CREATIVE, E.TC.

NOW.SOME PEOPLE FACE MARITAL PROBLEM BECAUSE OF UNKNOW IDEAS,SOME WITH JOB PROBLEM,SOME EVEN GRADUATED AND DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START, SOME PEOPLE ARE LOOKING TO GET OIL COMPANY AND BANK JOB. MANY PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THAT THEY ARE AN EMPLOYER OF LABOUR.

PEOPLE NEED SEARCH AND FIND OUT WHAT THEIR START ARE REALLY HAVE FOR THEM NOT TO CRY AND DIE IN PRAYER. EVEN HOLY BOOKS SAID THAT PEOPLE ARE DYING FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. WHAT AM SAYING HER IS BASICALLY THAT PEOPLE SHOULD DISCOVER THEM SELF AT THE RIGHT TIME.

ALL THE ABOVE MENTION RICHMEN DISCOVERED THEM SELF EARLY IN LIFE.ONE OR TWO STARTED DOING SMALL BUSINESS AT EARLY OF THEIR  20TH WHEN SOME PEOPLE WERE BUSY WORKING FOR GOVERNMENT AS SALARY EARNERS. GO FOR THEIR PROFILES.

FINALLY ONE NEED TO DISCOVER HIS/HER LIFE EARLY NOT AT 70TH. KNOW YOUR TIME AT BIRTH AND LOCATION. DO A THOROUGH SEARCH. SURELY UR DESTINY SHALL BE FULFIL.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by darqly(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2011
Why's everyone calling for the bloggers head? He did a research and re-read 'Outliers' by Malcolm Gladwell obviously. He has some valid points in my opinion and after I read the book , I stopped blaming myself. Its all about timing and oppurtunity, which but a choice few will EVER get. E.g how many excellent soccer players do you know personally? How many of them will ever play on the bigscreen? NONE, because they'll NEVER get the chance, and when it does come, they'd have MOVED on. Just read the book!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choice Shipping Company Is A Scam! / There Is No Fake Pepsi In Circulation’ – Seven-up Bottling Co. / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.