Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Hakimi's Mother Would One Day Die And Give Everything Back Untaxed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hakimi's Mother Would One Day Die And Give Everything Back Untaxed (361 Views)

Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hakimi's Mother Would One Day Die And Give Everything Back Untaxed by badthinds: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin grin
Hakimi is playing 4D chess. I'm just laughing at those calling him names because he supposedly left 80% of his money in his mother's name.

Depending on how smart his lawyers are, he'll get everything back with nearly 0% tax. True generational wisdom and wealth grin grin grin

She's giving her son the ultimate immunity from the claws of her own kind.

I don't know whether I shoe fear or respect women. A woman will k!ll the MAN who's her husband, and die for the MAN who's her son grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abortion / What's The Most Degenerate Thing You've Done? / The Three Things That Can Sustain A Marriage In Times Of Challenges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.