Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu (22131 Views)

Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Babayomi30: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Case settled, nothing to say 🫢
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Tannhauser(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
cool
The impunity....the Bala blu effect is already here, Omo you Nigerians will surely, sorely miss Buhari...😎
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Babyboyforeal(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
naijapips04:
APC has rigged it.

I blame mumu obidients that have sold Nigeria to APC in their foolishness.
so u want me to vote Atiku, pdp lost Election the moment they gave the ticket toATIKU another northern after Buhari.
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hope this doesn't compromise the whole process.

Was there ever a process.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by samtheman: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
This one pass them, already out of the 61 pulling units for the rerun election, 44 have been uploaded, pdp won 35 from the 44 uploaded.
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Ofunaofu: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Order from above

Who issued the order
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by specialmati(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
naijapips04:
APC has rigged it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin no, blame criminal minded individuals like you that want delegate bribery man to win
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by kennethesan(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why? Do they have anything to hide?
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by bionixs: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
Oya, Captain Africas , defenders of INEC and every injustice. Make una Come and do una work

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by clydecarson(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lanre4uonly:
This is serious.
If true, this is not good for our democracy.

Is anything ever good in our democracy?

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Niyixt: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hezzyluv:
How on Earth can this nation gets better with this nonsense they're doing

INEC need to explain how they used over 300 billion naira taxpayers money to conduct that sham called election. undecided

I can bet you’ve never paid a cent of tax in your life, if you have what tax have you paid. Personal income, value added, company tel, us what tax you pay exactly
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Hezzyluv: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Niyixt:

I can bet you’ve never paid a cent of tax in your life, if you have what tax have you paid. Personal income, value added, company tel, us what tax you pay exactly

I have a registered company and yeah registered freee... and running it freeee... undecided
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Stone03: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
What sort of madness is this? Is this a country or a zoo, bikonu? Someone should help me with the answer
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by JOemmy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
Aisha buhari and the apc are really very determined to give binani victory at all cost.
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
So where is the transparency?
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Stone03: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Niyixt:

So because he has not paid a dime as tax justifies the irresponsibility of INEC, right? Can you listen to your imbecilic self?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by naijapips04: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
so u want me to vote Atiku, pdp lost Election the moment they gave the ticket toATIKU another northern after Buhari.

Okay. Now you get Tinubu and APC top to bottom for the next 16 years. Enjoy.
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
We were laughing at Sudan ealier today but from all indices, we aren't so different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Omofloflo: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Naira20:
APC and INEC are shameless

OBIdients have really exposed INEC hence they are not willing to take chances anymore.

But when Ellup won most of the states in the SE INEC was not useless then
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by lildush(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hope this doesn't compromise the whole process.

That is wat is going to happen... APC is just to good of a party
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by RPG2020(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
The power of social media is giving them wotowoto
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by AMI3(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
naijapips04:
APC has rigged it.

How they mumu since PDP was the main opposition have they been creating any impart on the electoral processes has the obidients have done.

Just tell me that Tinubu happened to contest with two gentlemen Peter Obi and ATIKU.

Do u think if it was Wike that all those thuggery nonsense that took place could have happened.

If we keep supporting evil in this country I don't think we will get it right.

These old men keep messing up the system and we the youth keep clapping for them because of religion, tribe or party affiliation.

What is wrong is wrong

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Decent09(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by HeroicMeastro: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hezzyluv:
How on Earth can this nation gets better with this nonsense they're doing

INEC need to explain how they used over 300 billion naira taxpayers money to conduct that sham called election. undecided
U de pay tax?
What is ur tax no.?
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Decent09(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
AMI3:

How they mumu since PDP was the main opposition have they been creating any impart on the electoral processes has the obidients have done.

Just tell me that Tinubu happened to contest with two gentlemen Peter Obi and ATIKU.

Do u think if it was Wike that all those thuggery nonsense that took place could have happened.

These old men keep messing up the system and we the youth keep clapping for them because of religion, tribe or party affiliation.

What is wrong is wrong

My Guy Two Wrongs, Atiku and "Yes Daddy" are Not Tinubu's match, by all standard.
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Jostoman: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
The whole thing have been plan down and that is part of what make baba ran to saudi Arabi early
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
They want to force Binani on Adamawa People by fire by force
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by naijapips04: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
AMI3:

What is wrong is wrong

Okay. Welcome to what is right with Tinubu and APC. Enjoy what is right.
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Later you people will say it is credible.

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by GoodLord95: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Everything is bleeped up in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors / Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.