Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu (22133 Views)

Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by thatigboman: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Xscape1993:
Nothing will ever surprise me in this government anymore....
same here
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by onuman: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by SilentBurner(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hope this doesn't compromise the whole process.

Dey play grin grin
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by daveP(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
Above is thing but we don't always know who is baove giving such sick orders in a democratic setting and one that should be covered by Journalists.

The body language shows they are expecting some kind of backlash, upheaval. Some don't want Binani for religious reasons, i hope it's not linked to that.

Smh.
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by AMI3(m): 12:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Decent09:

My Guy Two Wrongs, Atiku and "Yes Daddy" are Not Tinubu's match, by all standard.
Yes they are not Tinubu match because they didn't want to shade innocent people's blood or intimidate anybody or use ™Eye neck™. A man that was defeated & rejected from his home town, from where he lives and where he wants to go and lives has standard. I can see the level of his standard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Khallicopyro: 12:22am On Apr 16, 2023
They want to give it to her.
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Gbogbowa: 12:41am On Apr 16, 2023
onuman:

INEC is a political party in alliance with APC which appointed INEC officials.
what do you expect. Inec reply Obi petition same day Apc replied Obi, that simply tells you that Inec and Apc are working together

2 Likes

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by lamalang(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2023
When you have criminals as president and Vice elect what do you expect

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Juju70(m): 2:11am On Apr 16, 2023
Useless Eye neck
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by GetSenseNow: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2023
Zico5:
What sweet my belle is that Tinubu is the president. He will soon become the commander in chief of armed forces. God bless oduduwa land
That's the only thing yu guys are concerned with; for your man to be president. na waa o

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by BluntCrazeMan: 6:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by EmekaA125(m): 6:21am On Apr 16, 2023
Zico5:
What sweet my belle is that Tinubu is the president. He will soon become the commander in chief of armed forces. God bless oduduwa land
Na only Oduduwa land him go preside over
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by EmekaA125(m): 6:22am On Apr 16, 2023
JOemmy:
Aisha buhari and the apc are really very determined to give binani victory at all cost.
Too late.
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Reference(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2023
Xscape1993:
Nothing will ever surprise me in this government anymore....it is only in Nigeria that the rulers force themselves on the people......

On weak people...
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by bdon123(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Gbeng30(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2023
This Apc government sha, no wahala we will see where this by force ruling go take them reach

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by edetic: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hope this doesn't compromise the whole process.
if it's not already compromised, journalists would not be barred, if INEC has nothing to hide, journalists would not be barred

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Zico5(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2023
EmekaA125:

Na only Oduduwa land him go preside over
Go and remove him when he is swore in as president comes May 29
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2023
Zico5:

Go and remove him when he is swore in as president comes May 29
From London hospital?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by Alpharey: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2023
Apc apostles on this forum will avoid this thread like Ebola. 🤣🤣🤣
Very soon, the euphoria of winning by hook and crook will die down and we will all face the reality on ground. Brace up guys. Nobody send you in this government. My thoughts though
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by DrMuzungu(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2023
...so they can rig the elections in peace and privacy!
Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by KazikageSama: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2023
INEC don cook again. It was almost impossible for Binani to win but INEC just declared her winner without any result collation. How many votes she get? We no know. All we know is she's been declared winner. INEC and APC will end democracy in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu by simfrost90210: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2023
Watabombshell undecided
.., eyeneck, eyeneck!!!
If the smell of shit dey like this, to chop the shit na die be that nah.. complete suicide!!!
I weep for my country, Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC / Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.