Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Adamawa Have No Registered Dentist, While Zamfara, Kebbi And Jigawa Have Just One Each. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Have No Registered Dentist, While Zamfara, Kebbi And Jigawa Have Just One Each. (626 Views)

Final Result From Katsina And Jigawa / FG May Extend Emergency Rule To Bauchi, Gombe, Katsina And Jigawa States / BH Has Never Attacked Sokoto, Kebbi, And Samfara - Why Sparing Them Frm Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Have No Registered Dentist, While Zamfara, Kebbi And Jigawa Have Just One Each. by Hardtalk: 5:16am On Sep 22, 2011
Tell me how development will ever come to be in these states, with such statistics? Thats the more reason why many sees the northerners as the "majorest" problem in this nation. What baffles me is that, we are not in a war situation that would have been assummed, they have fled. Even in war-torn nations, they still a good number of doctors. So, what are the governors doing? Dont they have these statistics?

SOURCE OF INFO: Newsstar Newspaper.

** Anyone can help post the full details here, for I am using mobile device**
Re: Adamawa Have No Registered Dentist, While Zamfara, Kebbi And Jigawa Have Just One Each. by ektbear: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2011
My cousin is a dentist. Offer enough money and she will leave Lagos to fix teeth in Adamawa grin

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say To This?! / Obama,bill Gates, Zuckerberg Make The List Of World's Most Powerful People / Ojukwu @ 78 – Filling The Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.