Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC (31507 Views)

Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by garfield1: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
famology:

These names you mentioned here are just useless politically. They can't win their polling units. For the house of assembly election rerun, obaseki is ruthlessly rigging everything in a dimension never seen before in life. I saw one unit result where they had 91 accredited voters but PDP got 431 votes. Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

One thing I noticed is that govs find it easy to rig house of assembly polls just like lg polls.I wonder why.I believe apc won most of the assembly seats in edo north.the next gov will be apc...
Another useless Bini politician but in pdp is osarodion ogie.I dont know how strong uzamere,arhiavnare and urhogide are

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by fergie001: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

The popular rimande lost,he tried.nnpp is now a force in taraba. which one is yangtu? Help us check who won ibi/wukari.
So hope succeeded in rigging out ogbuagu his ex ally
That is the Hope they want to beat with the PDP & LP going into the election. It just can't happen!

It wasn't up for the supplementary but Ayuba Zaku Dampar (APC) won.

garfield1:

Sorry, I thought it was for the previous post.try and create a thread for the houses of assembly too.I dey chop chicken and palmy,come join us
I will do that on Tuesday, make una enjoy.
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by garfield1: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
fergie001:

That is the Hope they want to beat with the PDP & LP going into the election. It just can't happen!

I will do that on Tuesday, make una enjoy.

I even read somewhere that hope sponsored achonu,agbaso and Sam amadi.his plan is worjing, as achonu will take parts of okigwe,pdp parts of owerri zone.apga self will also eat votes.
Hope leaves nothing to chance,does not allow his foes breathing space.hon ozuruigbo was lucky to win
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by famology(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

One thing I noticed is that govs find it easy to rig house of assembly polls just like lg polls.I wonder why.I believe apc won most of the assembly seats in edo north.the next gov will be apc...
Another useless Bini politician but in pdp is osarodion ogie.I dont know how strong uzamere,arhiavnare and urhogide are

It's because it's a rerun. The interest and turn out is low. I expect the tribunal to upturn many of those results soon. As for 2024 any party who doesn't give ticket to esan man risk losing out.
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by famology(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

Apc won 17 out of 31/30.they are two shy of majority in reps

What this election shows is that the APC is still very strong across Nigeria irrespective of the noise from opposition voices.
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by garfield1: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
famology:

It's because it's a rerun. The interest and turn out is low. I expect the tribunal to upturn many of those results soon. As for 2024 any party who doesn't give ticket to esan man risk losing out.

Apc might give to edo north..shuaibu has been retired.it seems onolemenmen is trying to join apc and contend with prof osulnbor

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by garfield1: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
famology:

What this election shows is that the APC is still very strong across Nigeria irrespective of the noise from opposition voices.

Yes.apc is the first choice party for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by Melagros(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
yaki84:

Inec isnt the issue, but the politicians and nigerians in general who wants to win by all.means.
Lets give inec a break abeg...

Even if inec cancels the entire process, aand conduct elections a million times, the result and the conduct wont be different.
How much were you paid to do this PR? Didn't inec promised us the use of technology? Then how come over night they swapped to manual during presidential election? Now bvas and co are functional for bye elections but they failed during presidential election. Hahaha grin
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by Coolgent(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
fergie001:
Bali/Gassol already has a Member-Elect, he was issued a Certificate of Return.

I think in ADC, but an ally of Tambuwal's.

Only 31 HoRs for supplementary.

Yeah he was Tambuwal's ADC 3 yrs ago.
He successfully won the 25 feb election
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by famology(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

Apc might give to edo north..shuaibu has been retired.it seems onolemenmen is trying to join apc and contend with prof osulnbor

If APC gives it to onolememe and gets a strong deputy from Edo South,he'll win overwhelmingly. Osunbor has no political clout
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by yaki84: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2023
Melagros:

How much were you paid to do this PR? Didn't inec promised us the use of technology? Then how come over night they swapped to manual during presidential election? Now bvas and co are functional for bye elections but they failed during presidential election. Hahaha grin
Do u even know the function of bvas?

Who told u bvas wasnt used during the presidential polls?

And where did they used IREV in this supplementary polls?
If they used Irev, what happened in adamawa wouldnt have occured.

Try and understand The BVAS first before making any dumbfounded assumptions.
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by KINGinVAHALA: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

Onolemenmen is the anointed one for PDP and I’m very sure that Osunbor but rather a young Esan man will get APC ticket.
My instinct is telling me that Oshiomhole will give the ticket to the newly elected senator in Edo Central, Okpebholo.
Yakubu is also contesting for PDP less I forget.
Trust me, 2024 will be the end of Obaseki in Edo State politics, na war we wan take win him and his PDP candidate.
Thank God Tinubu that understands politics and party supremacy will be the president, unlike Buhari that was docile and took APC as a party 10 years backwards
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by KINGinVAHALA: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2023
famology:

If APC gives it to onolememe and gets a strong deputy from Edo South,he'll win overwhelmingly. Osunbor has no political clout
Onolemenmen has never been an APC man or even a closed door sympathizer, he won’t join APC and be given the ticket. It will never work.
Let him continue with his beloved PDP and if he fails, he should try to contest in a muchroom party.
The unending problems he gave to Oshiomhole when he was minister of works and Oshiomhole as governor are still fresh in our hearts.
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by famology(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

Onolemenmen has never been an APC man or even a closed door sympathizer, he won’t join APC and be given the ticket. It will never work.
Let him continue with his beloved PDP and if he fails, he should try to contest in a muchroom party.
The unending problems he gave to Oshiomhole when he was minister of works and Oshiomhole as governor are still fresh in our hearts.

Don't trust politicians oooo 🤣🤣
Who thought oshiomhole and ize iyamu will ever reunite after all that happened in 2016 Edo governorship election? Let's just keep watching as events unfold. By the way,who do you think APC have in Edo central that can fly their flag?
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by KINGinVAHALA: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
famology:

Don't trust politicians oooo 🤣🤣
Who thought oshiomhole and ize iyamu will ever reunite after all that happened in 2016 Edo governorship election? Let's just keep watching as events unfold. By the way,who do you think APC have in Edo central that can fly their flag?
For now, no one Esan man that can easily clinch that APC ticket. That’s why I’m feeling the ticket will be given to Okpebholo, the newly elected Edo Central Senator who won under APC. That was a feet that had never happened in Esan land before, Esan land were always won by PDP since 1999.
And I think he is the son of popular Ray Royal construction boss who is well known and respected on the whole Edo state as a kind man and also a philanthropist
Re: House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC by famology(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

For now, no one Esan man that can easily clinch that APC ticket. That’s why I’m feeling the ticket will be given to Okpebholo, the newly elected Edo Central Senator who won under APC. That was a feet that had never happened in Esan land before, Esan land were always won by PDP since 1999.
And I think he is the son of popular Ray Royal construction boss who is well known and respected on the whole Edo state as a kind man and also a philanthropist

So Monday Okpebholo na Ray royal son? No wonder he was able to pull off that surprise victory. It was a shocker! If that's the case then let him have the ticket. The man is very popular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi / Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.