Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. (301 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. by grassrootsig: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
SEN. IFEANYI UBAH'S CONDOLENCE MESSAGE FOR LATE CHINWOKE MBADINUJU FAMILY.

I received with shock the death of former Governor of our dear State, Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju (Odera).
Odera was a gentleman and a statesman, and his death is a big loss to ndị Anambra. The few times we met, he expressed his zeal for a better Anambra and he prayed for divine guidance upon every administration in the State.

In a time like this, it is very necessary to stand with those in grief and it is my prayer that God in his infinite mercies should grant the soul of the departed eternal rest and also grant more grace upon his family as they mourn his departure. May God also strenghten his children and continue to guide and protect them.

On behalf of my family and good people of Anambra South Senatorial District, I condole with the entire Mbadinuju family and may Almighty God bestow upon them the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Guber Polls: Fintiri Defeats Binani, To Win Second Term / Women Protest Killings In Plateau State / Crisis Hits APC As NWC Threatens To Expel National Vice Chairman For Dragging Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.