Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Can I Handle Depression ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle Depression ? (634 Views)

How Do You Handle Depression At This Critical Period? / Is Depression Real? How Did You Handle Depression? / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle Depression ? by dongalaxy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Am a 30 years old man , i had been in different relationship but i was never in love with any if those women.

Recently, a girl added me up on facebook and i checked , i discovered i have known her for over 11yrs and she was small when we left secondary school and the brother was my friend.
I didn't think twice, i took the avenue to accept her request knowing that she's a full grown beautiful woman.
In summary, i got her contact and we started taking on phone and whatsapp chat, i discovered i was building a great feeling of love for her, i looked at everything a man could think off in a woman and she met all my desire.

Before i forget , she has never called me except she missed my call, she doesn't chat except i chat her, she doesn't care about me even for once. I kept quizzing to know why and how to build this my desired bond with her but she kept assuring me that the will of God will be done.

Family, this not a case of being a simp, i found a wife in her but she's never interested in me and last night, she told me we won't spend the rest of her life with me.
Am shattered as i feel i can't see any woman better or even match what i saw in her.

What should i do, i tried going to the filed to play ball today so i can ease my mind but it was showing all over me, how do i deal with it house ?
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by MASTERYANKEE: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
She just dey see you as her friend simp
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by dongalaxy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
If she sees me as her friend , why don't she even show a little care ?
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by johnlaw123(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
As a man, man up and move on , she really Don't deserve you, you are too good for her, see ba, there are millions of girls out there don’t allow one mess up your brain, cut all communication from her, go out chill you will finally get a woman who really deserves you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
The greatest gift a man can give himself is to harden yourself up to the point that the love of a woman means nothing to you. If she stays fine, if she leaves you move on. Stop begging and trying to change any bit*h mind to have mercy on you and stay with you…

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by Oluromantic: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
The only RIGHT choice you have is to leave her. You may have other choices but they aren't right. That's the truth! You don't force a woman to love you, orelse, you will be filing for divorce like Hakim in a few years from now

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by lilvicky68(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Any depression that does not involve money is not a serious one.

you should look for a more matured woman sometimes i wonder why you guys would want a very young woman that will end up stressing you
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by Franzinni: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
You are simping wake up ... You found a wife in someone who don't check up on you ? Where is the mutual relationship? It is your fault l, you treated her like you think a woman needs to be treated but you are wrong... The more aloof you are with a woman the more she tries to get you to stabilize... My advice for you is

Blank her ... And if she even calls, let it go to missed call gaddemit you are a busy man.

Don't be an Adam o ... Before eve give you fruit and you lose it patapata.
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by Bahamas95(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
I wish I could give someone a hot knock on his head right now to format his brains.

When I saw the word "depression" I thought he was depressed as a result of something sensible not knowing it's because of the bleeding gender.

Nothing on earth would make me worry myself over any woman, pretty girls are hovering around town so it's stupidity killing yourself over one.
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by PerfectStranger(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Thought it was financial related depression. You guys ain't serious a bit undecided
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by dongalaxy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=122553617]Thought it was financial related depression. You guys ain't serious a bit

Bro. I had never fallen nor been in a relationship with my heart , but am getting to the age of being serious with my life
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by dongalaxy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
Franzinni:
You are simping wake up ... You found a wife in someone who don't check up on you ? Where is the mutual relationship? It is your fault l, you treated her like you think a woman needs to be treated but you are wrong... The more aloof you are with a woman the more she tries to get you to stabilize... My advice for you is

Blank her ... And if she even calls, let it go to missed call gaddemit you are a busy man.

Don't be an Adam o ... Before eve give you fruit and you lose it patapata.

I will try
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by Starz825(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
dongalaxy:
Am a 30 years old man , i had been in different relationship but i was never in love with any if those women.

Recently, a girl added me up on facebook and i checked , i discovered i have known her for over 11yrs and she was small when we left secondary school and the brother was my friend.
I didn't think twice, i took the avenue to accept her request knowing that she's a full grown beautiful woman.
In summary, i got her contact and we started taking on phone and whatsapp chat, i discovered i was building a great feeling of love for her, i looked at everything a man could think off in a woman and she met all my desire.

Before i forget , she has never called me except she missed my call, she doesn't chat except i chat her, she doesn't care about me even for once. I kept quizzing to know why and how to build this my desired bond with her but she kept assuring me that the will of God will be done.

Family, this not a case of being a simp, i found a wife in her but she's never interested in me and last night, she told me we won't spend the rest of her life with me.
Am shattered as i feel i can't see any woman better or even match what i saw in her.

What should i do, i tried going to the filed to play ball today so i can ease my mind but it was showing all over me, how do i deal with it house ?

you still need to swallow the red pill.....

The red pill isn't just for simps....
its for every one....

first rule of Redpill says: Don't fall in love....
it further states that as a man, there are ways to show your love and care without having to fall in love......in fact let the lady in question fall in love with you...while you focus on your dreams....

I understand you are just human...but you gat to man up....and put yourself together.....

chase your dreams...take care of yourself physically...make money.....and your dream woman will come without stress...
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
as they say...

Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by magictonic(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
You are silly
Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by Nazgul: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
She's not interested in you, why can't you just read her body language and move on. Must you wait for her to tell you a resounding NO before knowing that you're dating yourself?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle Depression ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karma is a biiittttcccchhhh grin grin grin

After guiding your heart like Great China wall , you end up falling yakata like wall of Jericho for person wey no send you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

My Senior Colleague Stole My Money In The Office / Cheap Generators For Sale / Ladies, Listen To This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.