Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election (74634 Views)

Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Caseless: 4:27am On Apr 17, 2023
proprince:
LP all the way.

Abu who is an igala man is the flag bearrer of the Labour Party and he will win.

The Igalas who are the majority cannot be abused this way.

I know both the apc and the pdp will rush to Igala kingdom to pick a deputy.

This has given the Labour Party a clearer chance now.
who's the LP candidate? I need to tell my kogi friends about him.

Igala lost their son who had won the election for Yahaya to assume office with no effort of his, it's time for Yahaya to go and he's picking someone from his village to replace him. Injustice! Yahaya even campaigned against Audu then, but he benefited from that mandate.

PDP could have gone to the east, but they chose to be stupid with another useless candidate in Dino.

NNPP and LP should bring better candidates up.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by press9jatv: 4:30am On Apr 17, 2023
slivertongue:

Pls don't inflate his importance. He is an anarchists
you are very right in this response of yours. Very correct.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Beolly(m): 4:35am On Apr 17, 2023
press9jatv:
Campaign will fully commence this week till the Election Day on November 11th, 2023 governorship election. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
LP during the day PDP at night.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Beolly(m): 4:38am On Apr 17, 2023
Jokerman:
I'm supporting PDP then.

I can't support Muslim party APC
LP in the morning PDP during the night.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by jay7(m): 4:49am On Apr 17, 2023
Babathanks:

Yoruba Kogi have 5 local govt while ebira have 3. Kogi is too divided with tribal stuff ooo, majority of Igala don't want ebira again. That prefer Yoruba person, Kogi is my second state o

Kogi west has 7 local government area and not 5

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by press9jatv: 4:55am On Apr 17, 2023
Beolly:

LP in the morning PDP during the night.
my voice must be heard, you stop your hatred against me ok.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Beolly(m): 5:24am On Apr 17, 2023
Abrahamgreat:
The only candidate that can stand against the tyranny and impunity of APC in Kogi state has emerged, I hope the people's choice will emerge this time around. Say No to APC and evil governance
LP during the day PDP at night.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by rolams(m): 5:29am On Apr 17, 2023
GreyLaw:
As it should be. Who else is as big as he is in PDP in Kogi?

Nobody at the moment.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Sammy07: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2023
Hello, Horlatunji00 I saw ur mail.

Reply this with your mail
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by mu2sa2: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Guyman01:
To give himself any good chance of winning Dino needs to concentrate on how to match Yahaya Bello thuggery for thuggery, ballot box snatching for ballot snatching, dig and cut all the roads leading to APC strongholds with caterpillars because Yahaya Bello believes that INEC is useless and BVAS real time transmission of results is deception concocted by Prof Mahmud last year
You forgot to add naira for naira, plus juju for juju. Election in naija is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Oluwasheyijossy: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2023
Caseless:
who's the LP candidate? I need to tell my kogi friends about him.

Igala lost their son who had won the election for Yahaya to assume office with no effort of his, it's time for Yahaya to go and he's picking someone from his village to replace him. Injustice! Yahaya even campaigned against Audu then, but he benefited from that mandate.

PDP could have gone to the east, but they chose to be stupid with another useless candidate in Dino.

NNPP and LP should bring better candidates up.

So the okuns don't deserve to take the governorship seat? Why are you guys this self centered and egocentric, for how long do you guys want to keep enslaving them? Power should keep rotating between the igalas and ebiras only. Power should rotate amongst the three of them, it's the okuns time and dino is fortunate to be the one heading the fight. God will decide who wins at the end of the day
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by buharibanjo(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2023
True
Minority ruling the majors isn't a bad thing though
Naajjii:

Igala people are greedy , they asked them to step down for one candidate but they refused. Their vote got splitted. If you add their votes together it is more than Dino's vote. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by ogaemma: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Congratulations to Dino.
If you become governor, please stop all this your social media show off and gucci life style.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Berankis: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
I am for Dino Melaye, He is a popular, outspoken politician.
Truly outspoken but that doesn't mean he will deliver as Governor, they should think it through in that state else they will be in for a big problem in the next 4years. Who can tell me Dino's development contributions in Kogi except the stupid school building he rushed to build when he was about losing his seat, which he eventually lost anyway. He just speaks, makes ridiculous videos, acts dramas and plays cunning politics all around fighting for his pocket and buying expensive cars to show off. That's how I see him, let him or anyone prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by AMBROSE598: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Senator Dino melaye is the only man that can salvage kogi state out of a tyrant governor, congratulations.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by rummmy: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2023
APC will lose Imo and kogi states...
Unless with inec and supreme Court magic..
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Loveabove(f): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2023
Dina my man anytime anyday
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Loveabove(f): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2023
ogaemma:
Congratulations to Dino.
If you become governor, please stop all this your social media show off and gucci life style.

Lol. He can't stop. He's a celebrity politician.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by lereinter(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2023
Ray02:

Lol. I sha know he will be criticizing Dino from now on. He may even donate to APC in Kogi laidis. 🤣 🤣

Which work does he have?

fayose did same too.

If he likes he should donate his kidney to kogi apc
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by crowther15(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2023
maestroferddi:
He didn't lose jack...

He was up against the presidency, Tinubu and every time God I APC who made sure the election was militarised and remote-controlled...

If there is any person Yahaya Bello doesn't want on the opposing ticket, that person is Dino Melaye...
Interesting things are ahead in nigerian politics.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Kukutenla: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2023
since13o:

Boss we all know that both Igalas and Ebiras have this reputation.
But you'll agree ebiras are considered worse than igala in this regard
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by musty16: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Igalas are tilting towards Hassan Bewa of NNPP.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by since13o: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

But you'll agree ebiras are considered worse than igala in this regard

I can't argue with that sha
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Oluwadare316(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2023
dafeoroyo:
Idoko
Ododo
Aidoko
Melaye
Ojata
Keibiru

O boy ,which kind names kogi people.dey bear,yamayama names
LOL like Japanese names 👍
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by azeeza(f): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Babathanks:

Okene, adavi and okehi, thats ebira land. I know you wanted to mention ajaokuta and lokoja cos they near ebira land and ebira plenty there😂😂😂. This two places have there indigenous people which are not ebira. Yoruba have kabba, ijumu, yagba east, yagba west, mopa
it is what it is.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by KingLennon(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
press9jatv:
Congratulations to Senator Dino Melaye. At last you emerged as the Pdp governorship flagbearer in Kogi State. The Lord Almighty will continue to strengthen you and the mandate too. Campaign have fully started already. Congratulations to the People’s choice, Senator Dino Melaye.
Which Lord Almighty? Don't call God's name and ascribe it with evil o
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by goody234: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
i wouldn't mind a character like him in state govt ..go on dino my guy lol..
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by VTJN(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Isobug:

This don write results as usual. Why do you people heavily believe in rigging
Lol

Keep deceiving yourself if you believe rigging exist when BVAS has come to stay
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Gudiza(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kemistri3:
No way Musa Wada lost to Dino....
grin grin grin grin
dafeoroyo:

Idoko
Aidoko
Ododo
Ojata
Keibiru
O boy ,which kind names kogi people.dey bear,yamayama names
grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by Naajjii: 5:36am On Apr 18, 2023
buharibanjo:
True
Minority ruling the majors isn't a bad thing though
Yeah sometimes its good but if minority got the chance let them ruling in such a way that lot of people's live will be positively touched. Not the way this Bello is doing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by stp211: 6:27am On Apr 18, 2023
Strafudeen:
Better Dino than another ebira muslim.

Some muslims in this country hate justice and peace
the fruit of it will be served to everyone. It's just the matter of time.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election by stp211: 6:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Strafudeen:
Better Dino than another ebira muslim.

Some muslims in this country hate justice and peace
the fruit of it (injustice) will be served to everyone. It's just the matter of time. Let no body cry Faul when it reaches their door post abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.