Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Hakimi A Role Model: Guys Relish & Celebrate "Hakimi's Method" Of Handling Brats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hakimi A Role Model: Guys Relish & Celebrate "Hakimi's Method" Of Handling Brats (362 Views)

Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hakimi A Role Model: Guys Relish & Celebrate "Hakimi's Method" Of Handling Brats by constancefriday(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ever heard of the word
"Hakimi's method"?

It's a new word created from the recent divorce saga between Moroccan Soccer star; Hakimi and his wife.

To cut the long story short, Hakimi and his wife have been having issues for a while and Hakimi had begged his wife not to split, but she insisted on splitting (hoping that the lucrative benefits of splitting will be signed off to her anytime soon), she was however shocked to discover that the mouthwatering mansion that belonged to Her and Hakimi had been willed to his mother and so many other things.
Technically she has ended up absolutely " empty handed" after she insisted on splitting with Hakimi.

Now so many Men folks love what Hakimi did.
So many female folks are cringing when they read the story because there's nothing that hurts a scheming brat so much like losing the game they play on men, especially when greed has become the central motive.

So we decided to call it "Hakimi's method"
From my own candid point of view, Hakimi's method is not about toxic masculinity, it's about beating a scheming greedy brat who doesn't want to stay in one place in the game.

Guys, Hakimi is a hero!

Ladies resort to hurling insults on Guys whom they can't cheat or manipulate how they wish.
Guys, if you experienced the worst from women, wouldn't Hakimi be a Champion to you?

Peter Okoye, go and thank God that woman matter no be part of your headache.

As for me, brats who are all over the place hunting for men's purses deserve to be dealt with the "Hakimi's method"
Lols!

1 Like

Re: Hakimi A Role Model: Guys Relish & Celebrate "Hakimi's Method" Of Handling Brats by constancefriday(m): 1:00am On Apr 27, 2023
constancefriday:
Ever heard of the word
"Hakimi's method"?

It's a new word created from the recent divorce saga between Moroccan Soccer star; Hakimi and his wife.

To cut the long story short, Hakimi and his wife have been having issues for a while and Hakimi had begged his wife not to split, but she insisted on splitting (hoping that the lucrative benefits of splitting will be signed off to her anytime soon), she was however shocked to discover that the mouthwatering mansion that belonged to Her and Hakimi had been willed to his mother and so many other things.
Technically she has ended up absolutely " empty handed" after she insisted on splitting with Hakimi.

Now so many Men folks love what Hakimi did.
So many female folks are cringing when they read the story because there's nothing that hurts a scheming brat so much like losing the game they play on men, especially when greed has become the central motive.

So we decided to call it "Hakimi's method"
From my own candid point of view, Hakimi's method is not about toxic masculinity, it's about beating a scheming greedy brat who doesn't want to stay in one place in the game.

Guys, Hakimi is a hero!

Ladies resort to hurling insults on Guys whom they can't cheat or manipulate how they wish.
Guys, if you experienced the worst from women, wouldn't Hakimi be a Champion to you?

Peter Okoye, go and thank God that woman matter no be part of your headache.

As for me, brats who are all over the place hunting for men's purses deserve to be dealt with the "Hakimi's method"
Lols!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused / Who Else Is Feeling This Omah Lay's New Single "Ripo Ripo"? / What Hurts More Than A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.