Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

True Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story (805 Views)

. / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story by Naomiuche: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2011
what do i do to dis issue of myn>> my girlfriend was threatened by som1 i dont even know about possibly another girl that she has been cheating and a prostitute . she should leave me cos she does not deserve my love and so many awkward thing this unknown person said, now just for no reason and i wasnt even told all dis things that the unknown person has been sending her she called the relationship OFF,

please what do i do,
Re: True Story by tellwisdom: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2011
ARM YOURSELF angry angry
Re: True Story by MMM2(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2011
op

i will 2 see dat ur GF 4 some question & answer
angry
Re: True Story by tellwisdom: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2011
question and answer?? dis guy don smoke weed join heroine grin grin grin
Re: True Story by MrCork17: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
Naomiuche:

what do i do to dis issue of myn>> my girlfriend was threatened by som1 i dont even know about possibly another girl that she has been cheating and a LovePeddler . she should leave me cos she does not deserve my love and so many awkward thing this unknown person said,  now just for no reason and i wasnt even told all dis things that the unknown person has been sending her she called the relationship OFF,

please what do i do,

bro. please repeat the question! angry
Re: True Story by freecocoa(f): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
Seconded.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Gals And D Club Houses.why? / According To Survey, Nigeria Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World. #lobatan / Celebration!!! His 100th hot Threads On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.