Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? (1712 Views)

What Do You Think Will Be Running In Their Minds (pics) / Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by Rapmoney(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Among these graduating girls, who do you think will get a job first? Una know the way the system be before Naira Marley yarn am sef.

Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by naijapikin2(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2023
The bigger one may get the job first, but the slim one will sustain the job she gets.

In the end employers still value brain's above beauty or backside

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by Draslo(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2023
If na former Diamond bank, na the big yansh.

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by wis3(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2023
all I see is Amala not properly moulded.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by JASONjnr(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2023
Even tho.... I'd give the slimmer one a job first....

I don't like too much fat.... I love me a slim beautiful girl..... And I hate big bweast! I love it smaller.

If the slim one is brilliant.... More than the ukwu girl... She will grace the job first.

But if the ukwu girl fortunately meets the HR or 5he CEO that loves Freaky freaky with big ukwu.... She will earn the job that very day..
Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by madampresh(f): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2023
It depends who is giving the Job, if he's a simp or a religious person or someone that don't care.
Men are different!

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2023
grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
naijapikin2:
The bigger one may get the job first, but the slim one will sustain the job she gets.

In the end employers still value brain's above beauty or backside
what if the bigger one is the most intelligent of the two? Some of u are full of assumption

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by Rokiat(f): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Are we going by who has the bigger azzz? undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by naijapikin2(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
what if the bigger one is the most intelligent of the two? Some of u are full of assumption
read my post again, read the last paragraph. Maybe you overlooked it.

If the bigger one has more brains, she will be a bigger asset. (No pun intended)
Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by Karleb(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
The way you people hype big nyansh on social media ehn. I see ladies with big assets every now and then and many of them are jobless.

Being endowed doesn't even guarantee marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sales job/ secretary big ass. Serious job- audit, finance, project management. Slim one 😁
Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by CodeTemplar: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Pensioners don't look for jobs.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by marlow1962(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:
Are we going by who has the bigger azzz? undecided
Now you have to drop something big you know cheesy

Getting jobs now
Guys bribe with money, girls do their thing.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
The one on purple, her father has connection undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? by brain54(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Life is never predictable…

(1) (Reply)

At Least Don't Be The Guy with the Flowers / High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman / She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.