Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,235 members, 7,842,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu (27161 Views)

Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / Osun Election: Tribunal orders substituted service on INEC, Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by simfrost90210: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
shegra58:
to hell with you and your petition

Rhode vivour chinedu if you like right petition from now until next millennium nobody take you and your petition serious

To hell with you

Wow.. that was brash..
I bet you can't say that to GRV in person..
Be kind and mild in words, mybrother smiley
Your blood too dey hot oo
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Rhode Vivour won the 2023 gubernatorial election in Lagos state, but Sanwoolu used Lagos Agberos, thugs and snatching of ballot boxes to rig the election.

I urge Tribunal to sack Sanwoolu and declare Rhodes Vivour the authentic winner with immediate effect 💯
It will be good to join the councils of the petitions because you were sounding like one
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by tabaralph: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
I NO FIT LAFF

MAKE DEM WRAP PYANT AND SINGLET WITH THE DOCUMENT......DEM SANWO GO THINK SEY NA HIM GIRLFRIENDS SEND AM VALENTINE'S GIFT
valentine gift for april...please change your dealer.
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by matrixme(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Eehyah, sad. Chinedu wants to waste his money in court. All these obidients think say they can use court to intimidate someone. I used to be in that ignominious bubble before my eyes got opened.
The elections is long gone. The losers should move on and not keep dragging shadows. Buhari that just spent 8 years today lost severally at the polls. Persistence and perseverance are great virtues, if you wish to be a politician. Tomorrow is another day to try again shaa, the quote is not for Chinedu shaa, he can never rule Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by vannessa7(f): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
nairanaira12:

I want to ask you, why is sanwoolu running away from court summon

He is not running away, the right word is disdain, he could not be bothered to attend to frivolities when he knows his worth and the fact that he has nothing to fear, you people should use your brain sometimes, I can't believe all of you actually think sanwoolu is running from Gbadebo vivour Rhode. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by OYEDIPE(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Feintline:
Lagos will see something that has not been seen. GRV just continue pursuing your case.
Cele ntan e
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by Donake: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Do so for omoyinbo in Osun State vigorously else he would give Igbos half of Osun ooooo.

When you are through with him,then proceed to install an oba to rule illorin a Yoruba town.
IpobAntidote:
grin

Waste of time. We, the natural sons of Lagos, have said NO to the Omo yebo also known as Cheenedu. Sanwo Olu will be our Governor for the next four years.
Cheenedu can go and contest against SOludo in the next Anambra election or go and get a real job.
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by APCNig: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu is avoiding court summons. Sanwo-Olu is also avoiding court summons. Yet they are either begging people to accept their illegality or defiantly asking the aggrieved 4 go to court.

We are not begging any idiot to accept defeat, Anyone that thinks he has won from his village should go to Court.
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by Omodua(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:
grin

Waste of time. We, the natural sons of Lagos, have said NO to the Omo yebo also known as Cheenedu. Sanwo Olu will be our Governor for the next four years.
Cheenedu can go and contest against SOludo in the next Anambra election or go and get a real job.
What right do you have in Lagos non indigenes DON'T have?

Lousy ethnic Rottweiler's!
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by shegra58: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
simfrost90210:

Wow.. that was brash..
I bet you can't say that to GRV in person..
Be kind and mild in words, mybrother smiley
Your blood too dey hot oo
I can say it
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by broadman20: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Franzinni:
Governor sonwo olu dey try tell chinedu in code say he be small boy ... Nah levels he dey show chinedu so...

Make we dey see the chapter as e dey play.

Sincerely speaking I don't think you have sense.
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by blabulu2000: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2023
melodyisaac:

Bastard didn't you read that he refused the to receive the letter? If he is yhe substantial governor of lagos with address then why is he running?

Don't you think this is a delay tactics...
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by blabulu2000: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2023
nairanaira12:

I want to ask you, why is sanwoolu running away from court summon

Don't you think this is a delay tactics
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by blabulu2000: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Shey u know see say Sanwolu camp silent since the issue of WAEC result broke out? Dey are seriously pressuring Jandor and GRV to drop their petitons

Don't you think this is delay tactics
Re: Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu by yahoodetector: 1:04am On Apr 18, 2023
blabulu2000:
All.these Nzogbu people with their wicked minds and Attitude again Sanwoolu and Yoruba people

Sanwoolu is not a common man on the street who has no address.....he is still the substantial governor of Lagos state.....and even foreigners know the office of the governor of Lagos state in Ikeja ... talk less of your kabu-kabu lawyer.....I'm sure he will.be glad to receive your shambolic letter from you and will respond to it accordingly.....

Pick it and fix it back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.