Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? (27123 Views)

There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Nigerians Will See How Popular President Buhari Is In 2019 - Danu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by RexEmmyGee: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Let's see your views on the most popular President in Africa and why are they popular

Based on logistics and statistics, I'll boldly choose the President of Cameroun.

The thing is, I don't even know his name cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by madridguy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sai Baba

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by yarimo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
MUHAMMADU BUHARI president federal republic of Nigeria is the most popular in Africa, and one of the most powerful president in the world.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Ever8054: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
all African presidents are popular except one...hit like if you know the one iam talking about... grin

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Emyemyberry(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2018
d daurà Dullàrdiñho
but he is for all the wrong
bad
evil and wicked reasons like being
senile
demented
nepotistic
religious bigot
insensitive
fantastically corrupt
etc

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by deji17: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2018
yarimo:
MUHAMMADU BUHARI president federal republic of Nigeria is the most popular in Africa, and one of the most powerful president in the world.

Most powerful? How?

18 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by eTECTIVe(m): 1:50am On Mar 10, 2018
I trust mofos up there who have no idea what goes on outside d shores of their tiny little zombie mind to do wat dey do best, lick ass... D most popular President has to b d new Liberian President George Weah. I'm sure every single African who loves soccer knows him and we already know d rest of d world does

58 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by pyyxxaro: 2:15am On Mar 10, 2018
IDI AMIN OF UGANDA cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2018
George Weah undecided

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by olaideeeedris(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Buhari of cos cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by herraph: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2018
yarimo:

I was out of the country , can you believe that people still think Goodluck is still the President of Nigeria ?

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by RexEmmyGee: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2018
herraph:

I was out of the country , can you believe that people still think Goodluck is the still the President of Nigeria ?
lol.thats because even when he was clueless, there was no much of hardship.

Have you wonder why instead of using harsh economy, people prefer using BUHARIA

Say that to any reasonable Nigerian and they will understand what you mean without hesitation

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by SEMO007(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan

Cus the way this present government lays blame on him, one Is force to believe the guy is still the president

angry

52 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by timzyrhymes(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2018
George weah of liberia, everyone knows this guy

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by yarimo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
herraph:

I was out of the country , can you believe that people still think Goodluck is the still the President of Nigeria ?
only the dullard and dubious ones think GOODLUCK jonathan is still the president

12 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by azino11(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Maybe Buhari... undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
It use to be between Zuma and Mugabe last year.

However, George Weah seems to have taken their position as both men have eventually fallen.

The most popular of all time
includes

Nelson Mandela south Africa

Muhammad Gaddafi of Libya

Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe

Jacob Zuma of South Africa

Paul Biya of Cameron

Jerry Rawlings of Ghana

Paul kegame of Rwanda

And so on

36 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Beedoc: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Buhari is far from popular abeg

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Beedoc: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nairaland should introduce the dislike Button

23 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Sweetcollins: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pmb
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by 50shot(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
since the Villa rats chased pmb I guess black panther became the most popular president..the last a f***k was given on a post was way too long let me look for the last f***k I hid for these post..
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by HomeOfMe(f): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ironically it is Buhari.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by igboOSU: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
angry
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Beedoc: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Pmb

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Macnnoli4(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pmb,uhuru kenyatta,george weah,(jacob zuma,ellen johnson,mugabe don go anyway)
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by 86bee(f): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mugabe!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Pavore9: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
yarimo:

Powerful beside who? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by shinarlaura(f): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Let's see your views on the most popular President in Africa and why are they popular

Based on logistics and statistics, I'll boldly choose the President of Cameroun.

The thing is, I don't even know his name cry

Paul Mvondo Biya smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by oyetunder(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
You mean who is the most terrible ruler in Africa? African Nations are not blessed with Presidents but selfish rulers please! Well, you made me to simply remember Mobutu...Amin...Doe. Those who wanted to be good were killed...don't forget Sankara.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by axglide(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mugabe
Mobutu Seseseko
Idi-Amin

Am listing rulers who later called themselves Presidents and also there's no upcoming young generation that won't hear about these men above.

Mandela
Kwame Nkrumah

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by charlescarlos: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Definitely Paul Kegame.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Indimi & Sister, Hanan Celebrate Thier Mum, Aisha Buhari On 51st Birthday / Haliru Bello Wheelchair: Eniola Akinkuotu's Perspective / 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.