Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) (62116 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by lereinter(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
The man just made money

🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Agunesinjaweola: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
He should had put on suit and jacket 🧥 like Tony Elumelu who is more older than him...
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by gulfer: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Obviously, the man no get mama like Hakimi and that is reason for the smile. cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Darkandhandsom(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
This girl is not young joor
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
So this is what you people call young and gorgeous in Naigeria? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by lereinter(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lovenorth:
Her choice her business her cup of tea her pen-nis her moaning

Which peníz dis old cargo get

The gal will suck tire, casavva no go stand
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by lereinter(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
So this is what you people call young and gorgeous in Naigeria? cheesy

That's nigeria for you

Wisdom is scarce
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
lereinter:

That's nigeria for you

Wisdom is scarce
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Epitectus(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Atleast he is Not as old as Tinubu
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Olinex: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Business minded lady. Jux counting the remaining years for her to blown. Wise babe in her mind.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Adakintroy: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bleaching Nigerian lady...
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by faaz24: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
What would you rather dig, okro?
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by toprealman: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
This one na platinum - silicone hunter ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Elliotwaveforec: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Guys, forget girls while you're young; strive to make money first.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Elephantboy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
This one na evening newspaper. Make i go meet my nude strippers and have some fun. I'll be right back 💦
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by almarthins(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OJ88f3zQqI

Money come, woman come
Money go, woman go
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by adexosteve(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Amen jawe

If she is happy, ain't got no problems.....If she is a gold digger.....their problem......Who will see a solution out of poverty and remain in it?(If that's the case).......

Be more concerned about your own life instead of ignorantly criticizing the decisions of others...........
May their union be fruitful.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by adexosteve(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
faaz24:

What would you rather dig, okro?

Plzzz what is okro ??
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
lalanice:
broke people's language
another golddigger spotted grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by detectivejones: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
The baba sef looks sick
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Money speaks bullsh*t park well grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by oluwatitus(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dis babe smart! She know say if Alhaji die she go collect property n enjoy life
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OJ88f3zQqI
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by KanuSE: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lazy bunch!
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Shantyken(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
lalanice:
broke people's language

Wat is poor people's language, if that man ask ur hand in marriage without so much money will u accept
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Lovenorth: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
lereinter:

Which peníz dis old cargo get

The gal will suck tire, casavva no go stand

Baad! guy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eyinju112:
it might not be funny to you, but it was to me. Infact it got me laughing for the first time today.
wow! different strokes for different folks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
adexosteve:

Plzzz what is okro ??
He meant okra. He doesn't know how to spell it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Benjanni(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Elephantboy:
This one na evening newspaper. Make i go meet my nude strippers and have some fun. I'll be right back 💦
do you know those ladies you visit frequently use you to ease themselves. Do also know those ladies are Nairalanders, they are feminists using you for their selfish interest but you don't know. Enjoy your so found fantasy
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Akharmony: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
The reality of life... This is where true love resides
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Quebec91(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
cheesy
whippersnapper:
In this life have money. E get why
From the look of this things she might be the fourth wife. Let me see any girl that will tell me i am not moved by money na ogun go kill am. Is this old man not older than methuselah
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by MrBroke(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
lalanice:
broke people's language

A Gold diggers reply grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by premierlead: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
It seems this is the new trend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.