Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) (62114 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by ALFADOS(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
Ain't she is a gold digger, according to one musician from amuruca, if you know! you know
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by tunde1200(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
He pain you?

lalanice:
broke people's language
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by SLOVFO(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
Jealousy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by faaz24: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
adexosteve:

Plzzz what is okro ??
Na Onion
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Batman2412(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
There's an age you get to as a man, you wouldn't have need for an older woman. You would simply need a young fresh girl to nurse you to your gr@ve
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by lola545: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
GET LATEST MUSIC, MOVIES AND NEWS @ D.M.N.A.I.J.A.C.O.M

Putin Visits Occupied Ukraine

AI anxiety: The Workers Who Fear Losing Their Jobs To Artificial Intelligence

Elon Musk Reveals US Intel Agencies Had 'Full Access' To Private Twitter DMs, Discloses New Encryption Feature

G7 Ministers Pledge To Intensify Russia Sanctions, Slam China

Fight­ing For ‘The Rights Of Our Peo­ple’ Su­dan’s RSF Says, Over 200 Displaced
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Ken4Christ: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
ahnie:

Has there ever been true love?Last I checked Romeo died with it.

Shouldn't you be concerned with the task of winning souls for Christ?

Soul Winning is off course my passion but that doesn't mean I don't have right to air my view on other issues. After all, marriage institution is ordained of God and spiced with love.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Jackipapa: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ask am who get him assets, so you case will not be like that of Hakimi and his girl!
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Johnbusky: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
She Don secure the bag! 🎒
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by sulakishop(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Life investment
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Formation10: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
cjudy:

She dig your gold? Abeg help me ask her or he if na them she gold she dig,you have your own problem solve it leave her let her dig her gold, Nigerian with problem

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Successfulben: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2023
And may the almighty God punish you if you are broke and also a gold digger.
lalanice:
broke people's language
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by olumide81(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
Aside money, there could be various motivation to marry an elderly person. Don't rush to judge my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.