Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs (5429 Views)

How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard / How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ / Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by auwal87(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2011
Riyadh: The results of laboratory tests for the remains of the suicide bombers, who blew themselves up in the terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia during the past years, show heroin substances intended to make them not feel pain when they blow themselves up.

The Saudi, Al Watan newspaper quoted on Thursday the Saudi security advisor, Dr. Yusuf Rumaih that the Kingdom sent the samples of remains of those terrorists to three foreign countries, where the results showed the presence of heroin in their bodies.

This indicated that the drug led them to "commit suicide with indifference as they were promised paradise with virgins."
Rumaih said that the terrorists used intimate obsession to recruit the youth in addition to anesthesia and heroin to drug them.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/terrorists-inject-suicide-bombers-with-heroin-1.871471

Further to indicate after all, Islam is not the problem, Drugs, Alcoholism, intimate obsession, unemployment, poverty, anger over injustice, misleading information, Islamophobia, are the real causes of terrorism.

I, as a Muslim, condemned all forms of terrorism, and killings of innocent people for whatever reason.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by 1025: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2011
if drugs actually influence suicide bombers, what then is influencing our criminal politicians? i think the criminal activities of our politicians are more worrying than terrorism.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by auwal87(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2011
1025:

if drugs actually influence suicide bombers, what then is influencing our criminal politicians? i think the criminal activities of our politicians are more worrying than terrorism.

Sure politicians are after money, power, and respect
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2011
auwal87:

Sure politicians are after money, power, and respect

The boldfaced are powerful drugs that can make a man far more dangerous than a suicide bomber when obsessed with the quest for it undecided undecided
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by koruji(m): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2011
This is another of the nonsense excuses for this unpardonable offense. If drugs lead to suicide bombing then one person should be exploding every minute in Western cities.

There is no doubt that these guys are actually criminals and use drugs when they commit these acts, but their primary motivation is based on an interpretation of their religion. They are certainly not on drugs when making those videos.

Those who love their religion must stop providing excuses, but instead form a global "Islam Against Terrorism Group" to actively identify terrorists in their mosques, households, streets, cities and nations, and expose them to the world. The countries of this IATG should also set up a military force that actively pursue and eliminate terrorists planning or that have planned these acts against citizens of the global village.

auwal87:

Further to indicate after all, Islam is not the problem, Drugs, Alcoholism, intimate obsession, unemployment, poverty, anger over injustice, misleading information, Islamophobia, are the real causes of terrorism.

I, as a Muslim, condemned all forms of terrorism, and killings of innocent people for whatever reason.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Obiagu1(m): 4:08am On Sep 25, 2011
koruji:

This is another of the nonsense excuses for this unpardonable offense. If drugs lead to suicide bombing then one person should be exploding every minute in Western cities.

There is no doubt that these guys are actually criminals and use drugs when they commit these acts, but their primary motivation is based on an interpretation of their religion. They are certainly not on drugs when making those videos.

Those who love their religion must stop providing excuses, but instead form a global "Islam Against Terrorism Group" to actively identify terrorists in their mosques, households, streets, cities and nations, and expose them to the world. The countries of this IATG should also set up a military force that actively pursue and eliminate terrorists planning or that have planned these acts against citizens of the global village.

Gbam!
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2011
auwal87:

Did you bother thinking this one through? What nonsense logic . . . . you are told 3 of them may have potentially been on drugs, and you conclude that drugs must be the genesis of all islam-blamed suicide bombings. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed What a load of cow dung.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by graluxxy054(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2011
Drugs indeed. Who are you tryin to fool. Not me. Go to there mosque on fridays and see them plottin on the next people to kill. I just pity d fools dat give themselves up to be used. Lol. They want 2 go 2 heaven? Sorry dear. 2 late cos they re burnin in hell rit now. If d burnin pain of the bomb didnt hurt ya, den hells fire cant be escaped
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2011
graluxxy054:

Drugs indeed. Who are you tryin to fool. Not me. Go to there mosque on fridays and see them plottin on the next people to kill. I just pity d fools dat give themselves up to be used. Lol. They want 2 go 2 heaven? Sorry dear. 2 late cos they re burnin in hell rit now. If d burnin pain of the bomb didnt hurt ya, den hells fire cant be escaped

most of the muslims i know will never admit the truth about their religion. anywhere you find them their is terrorism and senseless killings.

i pray they all rot and burn in hell forever. evil people trying to give excuse for their evil. nonsense
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by adamaw2tuf: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2011
dan uwa you have big problems on your bloody hands your denials can only expose you even more, shamefully you will never get it.
auwal87:

Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by MMM2(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
indeed DRUGS re not child's play embarassed
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
Just like Boko haram almajiris are inspired by sniffing dirty gutters !Just like Boko haram almajiris are inspired by sniffing dirty gutters !
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by hackney(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2011
@Post
Well, no.
they are influenced by satan who is a major shareholder in their religion. FACT! !

~Bluetooth:

Just like Boko haram almajiris are inspired by sniffing dirty gutters !Just like Boko haram almajiris are inspired by sniffing dirty gutters !

Laff wan scatter my ribs
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by ajirapsy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
Must u guys see every Muslim as a terrorist? Dont we have terrorists of other religions as well, but the fact that the Western Media have constantly labeled us terrorist doesnt mean we are. With all their propaganda, they can advertise shit for u & u'll be ready to pay a fortune. I agree, we have many extremists who are usually deceived by the Scholars they put their utmost trust in because of the monopoly of knowledge of the Qu'ran. Those extremists are either doin it for their selfish interest or they r ignorant. ISLAM is a religion of peace & there is no deity worthy of worship other than ALLAH!
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by radiovibe: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2011
grin Who is giving them the drugs
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by velo10: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2011
The poster's theory makes no logical sense
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by sadyeek(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2011

Sis please do not involve the mosque in this cuz I am sure u have never been to one so u have no idea what the sermon is about. If u have beaf with BH take it up with them but stop associating the mosque with their plots.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Doctorflaky(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
If Muslim truely is a religion of peace, The good ones among should stand and go against terrorism, cos I cant see anyform of peace among some of d pple practicing it. Even our so call Gentle Yoruba muslim. You just take d statistic measure of the Yoruba Agbero and area boys, 90% of them are muslim. I tink d muslim leaders shu trace their problem.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by lanrefront1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2011
Everyone that has even a tenth of sense in their heads know the 1st step to solving a problem is the admittance that the problem exists.

Unfourtunatly, muslims would never admit there is a problem but keep on repeating the age.-old maxim: "Islam is a religon of peace."

If this is true, how many killings in this MODERN AGE do you hear of, which are carried out in the name of their religon.

In Nigeria for instance, we have Christianity, with countless traditional religons (Ifa, Ogun, Olokun, Arochukwu, Sango, etc) and several imported eastern religon (IriKrishna, Enkanka, etc) have you ever heard, even once, about anyone killing in the name of these religons.

Another thing Muslims say rather than face the problem is this: Those doing the killings are not REAL MUSLIMS, but only parading themselves as Muslims.

There are false adherents in every religon: Christianity, Hinduism, Buddahism, Freemansory, Shinto, Olumba-olumba, Rosicrucian, Mormonism, Kabbalah,even Satanism(there is a Church of Satan in America); so how many times have you heard the False Adherents of these religons blowing up planes and trains, committing suecide bombings, shooting innocent and unarmed people at random inside a bar or gatherings, in the name of the religon?

The so called Real Muslims should stop deluding themselves and admit there is a big problem in Islam: the famous Islam maxim, "Islam is a religion of peace" is at total variance with what obtains in reality: Islam easily takes the title of being the Most Unpeaceable Religon on earth. Facts and statistics don't lie.

And please foot even start telling about the CRUSADERS of more than a millenium (1000 yrs) ago. Civilisation has occured since then and everyone has moved along. Why not the Muslims too.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by habayommy: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2011
lanre_front:

Everyone that has even a tenth of sense in their heads know the 1st step to solving a problem is the admittance that the problem exists.

Unfourtunatly, muslims would never admit there is a problem but keep on repeating the age.-old maxim: "Islam is a religon of peace."

If this is true, how many killings in this MODERN AGE do you hear of, which are carried out in the name of their religon.

Another thing Muslims say rather than face the problem is this: Those doing the killings are not REAL MUSLIMS, but only parading themselves as Muslims.

There are false adherents in every religon: Christianity, Hinduism, Buddahism, Freemansory, Shinto, Olumba-olumba, Rosicrucian, Mormonism, Kabbalah,even Satanism(there is a Church of Satan in America); so how many times have you heard the False Adherents of these religons blowing up planes and trains, committing suecide bombings, shooting innocent and unarmed people at random inside a bar or gatherings, in the name of the religon?

The so called Real Muslims should stop deluding themselves and admit there is a big problem in Islam: the famous Islam maxim, "Islam is a religion of peace" is at total variance with what obtains in reality: Islam easily takes the title of being the Most Unpeaceable Religon on earth. Facts and statistics don't lie.

And please foot even start telling about the CRUSADERS of more than a millenium (1000 yrs) ago. Civilisation has occured since then and everyone has moved along. Why not the Muslims too.

true yan undecided
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by lanrefront1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
mistake
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2011
Where/ who is the source of this drugs? Catch them & half of 9ja's youth related wahala go flee. Shikina!
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Goldenheart(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2011
poster! all these onces are lame excuses, a suicide bomber is a suicide bomber whether he takes drugs or not.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Doctorflaky(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
lanre_front:

In Nigeria for instance, we have Christianity, with countless traditional religons (Ifa, Ogun, Olokun, Arochukwu, Sango, etc) and several imported eastern religon (IriKrishna, Enkanka, etc) have you ever heard, even once, about anyone killing in the name of these religons.

All those fake christian activities have already been written in d bible. Jesus said those kind of things will happen. Most especially when something is genuine and good, people tend 2bring fake ones 4profit. That goes 2d productn of drugs too, people are doin fake one of d genuine drug 4money. Beside, dis so called activities is not a threat on masses life like d terrorism found among muslims.
Am not against muslims ooo, cos most of my families, infact my dad is a muslim. But I tink u shu stop justifying wot d islamic sect are doin, but u & ur pple shu tink of our u can Correct d image pple see when u talk about Islam. Because as far as me I am concern, u can never convince me 2b a muslim wit wot am seeing them doin. My family av tried but I found peace in Jesus than Islam. You shu try it too, if u accept Jesus christ genuinly, u'll find peace.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by omodada1: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
money and virgins? do dey spend money in dea heaven? Or na everyday u go dey tear woman skenshi?
Its high time dey get sum sense, tell der leader to send his first born since der heaven is sweet. Bunch of FOOLS!
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by omodada1: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2011
money and virgins? do dey spend money in dea heaven? Or na everyday u go dey tear woman skenshi?
Its high time dey get sum sense, tell der leader to send his first born since der heaven is sweet. Bunch of FOOLS!
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by hbrednic: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2011
the virgins promised in paradise must be extra-virgins cheesy
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by EvilBrain1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
Heroin (aka Diamorphine) is a powerful painkiller used to relive seriously injured people of their pain. It is commonly used in many parts of the world. Its not easy to get in Nigeria but I have personally prescribed closely related drugs to my patients countless times.

If you don't die instantly, then being a suicide bomber can be a very painful experience. There's nothing wrong with these people taking these drugs to prevent this and there's no evidence to suggest that they are using drugs for recreational purposes, I understand that people don't like suicide bombers, but you shouldn't have to twist the truth to demonise them. Just saying "they kill innocent people" should be enough.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by gidiMonsta(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2011
Trust naija xtians, never tired of bashing ISLAM when their pastors r busy robbing them dry. Its true we have a massive problem with violence in Islam but so does xtianity (the Norway bomber is a self acclaimed xtian terrorist with a cell in scandinavia), albeit not as much.

Both religions were spread by violence xcept we choose to be naive (the romans did nt preach xtianity in Britain, germania nd oda parts of europe, they forced it on d people; worship christ or be hanged) plus d gun wars in Africa

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, those who choose to do otherwise in d name of d religion are misguided lots, stop bashing muslims who come out nd criticize these zealots.

N.B: terrorism started when d xtians decided to compensate for their atrocities against d jews by planting a jewish state in d heart of Arabia nd d very first suicide bomber was NOT a muslim.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by itiswell1(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2011
Hmmmn. I tot islam is against drugs and alcoholic drinks.
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by Delafruita(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2011
@poster

this is an idiotic and unnecessary thread.so now we are supposed to believe all terroristts are high on drugs and thats why they blow up places and kill innocent people in he name of islam?there is absolutely no way islam can be differentiated from terrorism because almost all terror acts are done in the name of Allah.

Islam claims to be a religion of peace yet its basic laws advocate stoning to death,cutting off hands,flogging etc. Islam was spread by violence.frist with the batle of badr,then the battle of the ditch till muhammad eventually entered mecca and decided to be magnanimous.even after that,caliph ali spread islam into europe and asia via violence.

I know some muslims will want to hint as the crusade as a sign of christian bestiality but the difference here is that the crusades fought to acquire more territory for the pope while the muslims fought solely to spread islam
Re: Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs by DeepSoul(f): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
gidiMonsta:

Trust naija xtians, never tired of bashing ISLAM when their pastors r busy robbing them dry. Its true we have a massive problem with violence in Islam but so does xtianity (the Norway bomber is a self acclaimed xtian terrorist with a cell in scandinavia), albeit not as much.

Did the Norway bomber kill people based on xtianity? Did Jesus tell him to kill "infidels" and unbelievers? Did Jesus promise him 77 virgins?

gidiMonsta:

Both religions were spread by violence xcept we choose to be naive (the romans did nt preach xtianity in Britain, germania nd oda parts of europe, they forced it on d people; worship christ or be hanged) plus d gun wars in Africa

"Both religions were spread by violence". Is that any justification for violence?

I'm not even gonna bother arguing the above with you. But let's assume it's true, how many centuries ago was this? Why not face the issues at hand as it presently concerns us?

gidiMonsta:

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, those who choose to do otherwise in d name of d religion are misguided lots, stop bashing muslims who come out nd criticize these zealots.

Islam encourages its followers to "kill infidels". When did killing a human being become a peaceful act?
Yes, there are misguided lots amongst muslims. If u went thru this pot carefully, you'd notice suggestions being given to the supposedly "real muslims". Refer to Koruji's reply.

gidiMonsta:

N.B: terrorism started when d xtians decided to compensate for their atrocities against d jews by planting a jewish state in d heart of Arabia nd d very first suicide bomber was NOT a muslim.

There you go again trying to justify terrorism. And yet you claim to be amongst those criticizing the zealots terrorists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion / Alex Ekwueme Reveals Why Jonathan Might Not Win The Election, PDP Reacts / Inec Accepts To Postpone The Elections? See Tweets From Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.