Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Land Has A Lot of Huge Stones &Rocks- How Can I Make Money From The Stones. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Land Has A Lot of Huge Stones &Rocks- How Can I Make Money From The Stones. (257 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Land Has A Lot of Huge Stones &Rocks- How Can I Make Money From The Stones. by bobontop: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
I bought a land somewhere in the outskirts of Abuja with a lot of stones and a huge rocks. People are telling me that I can break the stones and sell and make enough money to build on the land. Please who knows how I can go about this. How do I break it and where do I sell? I'm a novice in this area please gurus help your brother to maximize my natural resources.
Re: My Land Has A Lot of Huge Stones &Rocks- How Can I Make Money From The Stones. by Deola2ty: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Call a geologist to help identify d type of stone/rock mineral present on ur land
Re: My Land Has A Lot of Huge Stones &Rocks- How Can I Make Money From The Stones. by Hezzyluv: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
bobontop:
I bought a land somewhere in the outskirts of Abuja with a lot of stones and a huge rocks. People are telling me that I can break the stones and sell and make enough money to build on the land. Please who knows how I can go about this. How do I break it and where do I sell? I'm a novice in this area please gurus help your brother to maximize my natural resources.

Go and get those local people that slits rock. They would do it for you. And u will buy pick-up of firewood too to keep burning it on the stones over the nyt in order to reduce it's cohesive force. If you don't know where to get these people in Abuja, go to Kwamba in Suleja, you will get them.
Re: My Land Has A Lot of Huge Stones &Rocks- How Can I Make Money From The Stones. by bobontop: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Go and get those local people that slits rock. They would do it for you. And u will buy pick-up of firewood too to keep burning it on the stones over the nyt in order to reduce it's cohesive force. If you don't know where to get these people in Abuja, go to Kwamba in Suleja, you will get them.

Thank you so much. Now after breaking it how do I sell and where?
Re: My Land Has A Lot of Huge Stones &Rocks- How Can I Make Money From The Stones. by bugatti02(m): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2023
After breaking it contact me….. I’ll buy them.
Re: My Land Has A Lot of Huge Stones &Rocks- How Can I Make Money From The Stones. by bobontop: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2023
bugatti02:
After breaking it contact me….. I’ll buy them.

Please what is your contact.

(1) (Reply)

To Let / Estate Land For Sale In Abuja / Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's house By Regal Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.