Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones (3454 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pinkybae: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
He drew a correlation in inec's strategies that impacts election results in different geopolitical zones. SE and SS are the casualties of diabolical Inec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVbpYF9RbpM

Also he analyzed the the horrifying supplementary election in Adamawa.

Chief Peterside is a blessing and asset to our nation. He's my role model, wealthy, humble and sociopolitical activist.

Unlike Elitist Dangote, who got his leg up with Nigerian stolen resources to get where he is. Of course, was the first to congratulate to continue to maintain his access 😡😡

And I ask the people that are still supporting Tinubu/APC, Is this the country you want for your children and grandchildren?

If the answer is yes, then you're a bad parent. Obviously, good parents wants their children to live a better life than they did.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by godliman: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
People with dead consciences do they care what becomes of their children? Selfish creatures without a modicum of sincerity.

10 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pinkybae: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
godliman:
People with dead consciences do they care what becomes of their children? Selfish creatures without a modicum of sincerity.

Horrible my dear brother 💙💚
This is why I respect white people in some ways, if they don't have what it takes to be a parent like time, efforts and finances, they opt out and focus on something else.
It's a travesty to bring children out in this world and don't care about their quality of life and future. Thank you so much for raising that important point 👍

3 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Eraser33(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pls I need a job. Anything to do to earn a living. I'm depressed
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
They don't know what's coming.

Just wait.

7 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pythagoras001: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
the way he maintained his calm during the interview was on another level.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pinkybae: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pythagoras001:
the way he maintained his calm during the interview was on another level.

Absolutely 💯 he's gracious. It's interesting many pointed out your observation on Arise TV news thread wondering how he manages to maintain his calmness talking about all these infuriating inec shenanigans😡

I won't either. Nigerian politics triggers rage for me.

10 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pinkybae: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eraser33:
Pls I need a job. Anything to do to earn a living. I'm depressed

I wish I have one for you. I will be praying that God remembers you.

Hang on. It can only get better.

What state are you in?

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Eraser33(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pinkybae:

What state are you in?

I am on the brink of giving up. Nothing is working. The stravation alone is breaking my bones.
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Eraser33(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pinkybae:

What state are you in?

I'm tired already
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pennywise2: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eraser33:

I am on the brink of giving up. Nothing is working. The stravation alone is breaking my bones.
starving starts from the head.
Think of how to render service that people will pay u for.

It's when you do something for people then u get paid.
Think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by RoyalUc(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
I wish I didn't watch this. My heart is bleeding!

I didn't even know it was this bad!

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pinkybae: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
RoyalUc:
I wish I didn't watch this. My heart is bleeding!

I didn't even know it was this bad!

Me, too. I was shocked to the bone and morrow. I didn't realize how SE and SS are marginalized politically and electorally.

It was mind blowing revelation.

It's good that we know.

3 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Cantonese: 1:23am On Apr 19, 2023
OP what is the correlation with Aliko Dangote? Who told you that he found his way to the top with “Nigerian stolen resources”? Have you taken your time to read about his climb up the financial ladder? What makes you think that Peteside’s hands are clean too?
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Torpedo23: 2:31am On Apr 19, 2023
Pinkybae:

Absolutely he's gracious. It's interesting many pointed out your observation on Arise TV news thread wondering how he manages to maintain his calmness talking about all these infuriating inec shenanigans

I won't either. Nigerian politics triggers rage for me.

Certainly not your everyday Nigerian.
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pinkybae: 2:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Cantonese:
OP what is the correlation with Aliko Dangote? Who told you that he found his way to the top with “Nigerian stolen resources”? Have you taken your time to read about his climb up the financial ladder? What makes you think that Peteside’s hands are clean too?

You really don't know Aliko Dangote.
He's a grandson of Dandata and who do you think he was? That family got oil wells in Niger Delta during military regime. Dangote got billions in inheritance to start off in life and together with his business skill he excelled.

How many young people have that opportunity in Nigeria? However, I respect him for investing his money in multi businesses in Nigeria that employed thousands of Nigerians.

I am grateful for that but notwithstanding we must call him out for congratulating someone who orchestrated the largest electoral violence and fraud in Nigeria history to clinch fraudulent victory.

Dangote action reflects his own poor moral compass. He should've been screaming BLUE MURDER ON TOP OF HIS LUNGS LIKE Peterside or do nothing until his victory is verified before congratulating.

He's completely out of touch with the nation. He should've been more sensitive to the mood in the country.

Dangote is about himself.

2 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by vanitybutiwanti: 3:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Pinkybae:

You really don't know Aliko Dangote.
He's a grandson of Dandata and who do you think he was? That family got oil wells in Naija Delta during military regime. Dangote got billions in inheritance to start off in life and together with his business skill he excelled.

How many young people have that opportunity in Nigeria? However, I respect him for investing his money in multi businesses in Nigeria that employed thousands of Nigerians.

I am grateful for that but notwithstanding we must call him out for congratulating someone who orchestrated the largest electoral violence and fraud in Nigeria history to clinch fraudulent victory.

Dangote action reflects his own poor moral compass. He should've been screaming BLUE MURDER ON TOP OF HIS LUNGS LIKE Peterside or do nothing until his victory is verified before congratulating.

He's completely out of touch with the nation. He should've been more sensitive to the mood in the country.

Dangote is about himself.
You guys are daft, you think business men care about your politics, they know better than you, he's not going to be deceived by a crook mouthing a from consumption to production mantra. You want everyone to fall in line and support obi, what did he do as governor? How many Nigerians migrate to Anambra for economic opportunities? Are all indigenes of Anambra millionaires and billionaires like people in Monaco and Hong Kong. Many of you Easterners wants to force him down our throats, if he eventually because president, there's nothing special he'll do for Nigerians, he's just an ambitious man that's desperate to be president. He wants to be the first democratically elected president of the Igbo extraction, I pity gullible youths that are being deceived by his rhetorics, I just hope and pray they won't put their lives on the line for him while his immediate family are tucked in safety abroad, when they die, life goes on, the numerous lives lost during the End SARS protest comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pinkybae: 3:37am On Apr 19, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
You guys are daft, you think business men care about your politics, they know better than you, he's not going to be deceived by a crook mouthing a from consumption to production mantra. You want everyone to fall in line and support obi, what did he do as governor? How many Nigerians migrate to Anambra for economic opportunities? Are all indigenes of Anambra millionaires and billionaires like people in Monaco and Hong Kong. Many of you Easterners wants to force him down our throats, if he eventually because president, there's nothing special he'll do for Nigerians, he's just an ambitious man that's desperate to be president. He wants to be the first democratically elected president of the Igbo extraction, I pity gullible youths that are being deceived by his rhetorics, I just hope and pray they won't put their lives on the line for him while his immediate family are tucked in safety abroad, when they die, life goes on, the numerous lives lost during the End SARS protest comes to mind.

And who do you think Atedo Peterside is? He's not a business man? Look, we're talking about character and personality that has absolutely nothing to do with business status.

National building and development is joint venture for all citizens rich and poor. This moment in Nigeria calls for the voice of every conscientious Nigerian, especially the influential, which Peterside is doing his part.

If Nigerian economy crashed and no one can buy Dangote's products he's business will be impacted.

Just typical self centered mindset of most Nigerians. We don't think about the
ripple effect of micro and macro economics.

Do you have to call people daft?
Where's your manners and decorum?

2 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by swaggerjack: 3:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Frontpage

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pinkybae: 3:40am On Apr 19, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

When people are blinded with hate and bigotry they lose their sense of reason and rationality. Sadly, they don't even know they sound like a broken record 🤔

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by vanitybutiwanti: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2023
Pinkybae:

And who do you think Atedo Peterside is? He's not a business man? Look, we're talking about character and personality that has absolutely nothing to do with business status.

National building and development is joint venture for all citizens rich and poor. This moment in Nigeria calls for the voice of every conscientious Nigerian, especially the influential, which Peterside is doing his part.

If Nigerian economy crashed and no one can buy Dangote's products he's business will be impacted.

Just typical self centered meindset of most Nigerians don't think about the
ripple effect of micro and macro economics.

Do you have to call people daft?
Where's your manners and decorum?
As long as Nigerians are involved nothing good can come out of it, even the Atedo guy you're eulogizing now has been involved in one or two shady deals in the past , he's only speaking up because he had a stake in the labour party movement, do you know how much he contributed? Obi used his private jet during his campaigns, look here it's not about any better Nigeria, it breaks my heart that you guys are easily deceived, it's a game and you guys are the pawn. He has his skin in the game, so it's understandable if he speaks up, even you, I won't be surprised if you're from the Eastern part of Nigeria and you've taken affinity to your messiah because he's from your part of the country, they are all scammers, this same obi was governor and his legacies never stood the test of time, Anambra is just like every other state in Nigeria, there's absolutely nothing spectacular about Anambra, he has observed that people are moving on with their life so they are sending their foot soldiers to maintain the hold they have on the people, it's pure manipulation.

If obi doesn't rule Nigeria, heaven won't fall, people will go about their businesses, you're making it seem as if obi descended from heaven, is obi feeding Nigerians? Only gullible people will abandon their businesses to focus on a wild goose chase.
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Halifaxguy: 6:23am On Apr 19, 2023
The presidential election was a total sham. The Judiciary should do the needful. Obi's stolen mandate must be returned!

3 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Pinkybae: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Halifaxguy:
The presidential election was a total sham. The Judiciary should do the needful. Obi's stolen mandate must be returned!

Honestly,

My spirit tells me the tribunal will be fair but not so with the shameless Supreme Court 😡

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by christejames(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2023
ObiDatti is coming

2 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by Fashionista01(f): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Hedonini:
They don't know what's coming.

Just wait.
Your location.
Can you teach?
Are you a graduate?
Your course of study?
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by vanitybutiwanti: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2023
Pinkybae:

Honestly,

My spirit tells me the tribunal will be fair but not so with the shameless Supreme Court 😡
Nobody can remove Tinubu, Obi also knows that BAT cannot be removed, know this and know peace.
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by ManOfMan: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2023
FP please
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by RoyalUc(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pinkybae:

Me, too. I was shocked to the bone and morrow. I didn't realize how SE and SS are marginalized politically and electorally.

It was mind blowing revelation.

It's good that we know.

And after knowing, what next?
Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by RoyalUc(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Nobody can remove Tinubu, Obi also knows that BAT cannot be removed, know this and know peace.

So you can't actually think beyond this clannish level?

"Nobody can remove Tinubu," whether the election was rigged or not. Whether the electorate like it or not.
What's even in there for you if not; "a yoruba man is the president?"

It's a shame

2 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones by vanitybutiwanti: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
RoyalUc:

So you can't actually think beyond this clannish level?

"Nobody can remove Tinubu," whether the election was rigged or not. Whether the electorate like it or not.
What's even in there for you if not; "a yoruba man is the president?"

It's a shame
you probably think I'm like you Igbos that supported obi because he's Igbo? I'm not Yoruba, I'm from the SS, the earlier you realize that Tinubu cannot be removed, the better for you, only one Part of the country is huffing and puffing and threatening to burn the country down because their tribesman lost, haven't you noticed the silence in the north? You guys want to start a war in Nigeria, I hope the war will be fought in your region, ordinary Nigerians like us want peace, Tinubu or obi, we don't care, they are both politicians and scammers and they didn't do anything significant in their respective states when they held sway, you Igbos should stop making it seem as if obi is a messiah or s super man.

Nonsense, what's in it for you if obi rules other than the temporary gratification you'll get from having a kinsman as president.

GEJ was president, what did the SS get?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Disown My Father If He Disgrace Me Like This / Warning: Niger Republic Will Dam River Niger And Nigeria Will Lose Reputation / Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.