Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away (3251 Views)

Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
I meet this lady on Facebook,,we have been chatting and calling each other for 2 weeks now, she is from abavo, live in Warri ,she said she wanted to see me, when I saw her she was older than me,

she requested that I should take her to where she can eat fish perper soup,,I bought her perper soup of 1500,, she drank two malt and requested for bottle water,,I paid,, she refused to tell me where she stays
,,she drove off with her Bike and later in the evening I called her but she refused to pick or call back,,

up till now she never picked up the phone,, she thinks she is smart,,

What do I do to get back at her ?
What should I do ?
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
What even provoke me the most while eating she said the woman who prepared it don't know how to cook and she finished it and no single one remaining

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by Darnell9(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wetin she scam you of? A plate of pepper soup? Anyway you be rich kid come buy first malt, buy second one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Darnell9:
Wetin she scam you of? A plate of pepper soup? Anyway you be rich kid come buy first malt, buy second one.

E pain me Na

1 Like

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by dawnomike(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
kyber:
I meet this lady on Facebook,,we have been chatting and calling each other for 2 weeks now, she is from abavo, live in Warri ,she said she wanted to see me, when I saw her she was older than me,

she requested that I should take her to where she can eat fish perper soup,,I bought her perper soup of 1500,, she drank two malt and requested for bottle water,,I paid,, she refused to tell me where she stays
,,she drove off with her Bike and later in the evening I called her but she refused to pick or call back,,

What should I do ?
Just let her go... She was really hungry but went about it in a stupid way thinking she is smart on something less than 5k.
Leave the hungry mumu

11 Likes

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by illicit(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
She suddenly jumped on d bike or how

7 Likes

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
I pity those who take u serious. U too get stories
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
dawnomike:
Just let her go... She was really hungry but went about it in a stupid way thinking she is smart on something less than 5k.
Leave the hungry mumu

I would hv dropped her oic here but …
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I pity those who take u serious. U too get stories

Where is the truth ?
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
illicit:
She suddenly jumped on d bike or how

The Werey carry ladies bike come

2 Likes

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by illicit(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
kyber:

The Werey carry ladies bike come
lol
U can find her if u really want to

But it's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Because of 1500,you want payback.
Rora now.
She did not chop your money tho, she found out that she was older nii.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
illicit:
lol
U can find her if u really want to

But it's not worth it

Like it’s not worth it oo buh make i catch her first
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Because of 1500,you want payback.
Rora now.
She did not chop your money tho, she found out that she was older nii.

No be her mate Dey do sugar Mummy?

2 Likes

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by Darnell9(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
kyber:

E pain me Na
u buy for your self or na only her chop
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
kyber:

No be her mate Dey do sugar Mummy?

When the mummy no get sugar nko, shey na sugar mummy you dey find ni.

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Darnell9:

Me no de chop pepper soup
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

When the mummy no get sugar nko, shey na sugar mummy you dey find ni.

At least make I take am take do mama
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by JaneYave(f): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Darnell9:
Hahaha, assertive you! Really not good for someone in pain
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by MechanicMike: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
kyber:

What should I do ?

angry
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Make una help me shook mouth for the matter abeg
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by MechanicMike: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
kyber:

What should I do ?

so u tryina get pucccci by buying babe pepe soup......corrrrrect?..
....brother ..why dint u shase her wit yor bicycle & then call army & fire brigade for bacccckup!!!!!!((no ooffenscse)
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by Orfankwagh(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Since you no dey chop pepper soup na,how you wan make i judge am
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Since you no dey chop pepper soup na,how you wan make i judge am

Because she supposed Dey with me
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by Chris2863(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
This fake story teller again
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by Xbox2005(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
@op,the part that got me laughing was"she jump on her bike and drove off".just forget the bar you spend,she's an hungry girl.who drinks 2bottles of malt at a spot
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Xbox2005:
@op,the part that got me laughing was"she jump on her bike and drove off".just forget the bar you spend,she's an hungry girl.who drinks 2bottles of malt at a spot

As in before I realized this girl don go
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Chris2863:
This fake story teller again

What has he done to you guys ?
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by Xbox2005(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
kyber:

As in before I realized this girl don go
she was just hungry.let her go
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
kyber:

What do I do to get back at her ?What should I do ?

VERY SIMPLE SOLUTION: grow a damn brain and get plenty of COMMON SENSE so yeye women dont use you again like a donkey!

1 Like

Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by kyber(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

VERY SIMPLE SOLUTION: grow a damn brain and get plenty of COMMON SENSE so yeye women dont use you again like a donkey!

So for your mind now you don talk sense?
Re: Lady I Met On Facebook Drank Pepper Soup In My Name And Ran Away by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
kyber:
So for your mind now you don talk sense?

bro, you are the only person to be blamed here....
YOU accepted to take her to a fish pepper soup place
YOU saw she was older but decided to stay instead of running from this catfish
YOU accepted to pay for all the food, thinking you were gonna get some toto
YOU allowed this woman to play you like football
YOU let her go

... now you are upset at the yeye woman for playing you like a 3yr old?!?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would Share Your Password With You Spouse / Why Are Cute Guys Settling For Ugly/average Girls? / Who Said I.m Not Cute, I Try Naaa. Photo.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.