Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Bakkasi And Palestinians Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakkasi And Palestinians Case (901 Views)

Saudi Prince: I Side With Israel – Not The Palestinians / Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See / Dehumanizing The Palestinians - By Ali Abunimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakkasi And Palestinians Case by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
I didn't see reason why if the zionist and American governments will not accept Palestinians state, then Bakkasi shall not remain Cameroun territory. Mhm!!! though the country (Nigeria) is at the verge of disintegrating. The American bias toward Zionist occupation is no more a hidden agender, !!!
Re: Bakkasi And Palestinians Case by homerac7: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^

If only u haven't given in to much prejudice, u wld hav been patient enough to listen and understand d logical position of d second party. U also made a fundamental error of claiming dt "zionists" and US don't want Palestinian state whereas d opposite is true. If only u had listened to all parties wtout belicose mind wld u hav heard it very openly dt both people u wrongly accused actually agree to a Palestinian state.

For rush of words, u ignored the logic of only asking dt Palestine agree to right of existence of Israel state too wc dey - d Palestinians hav hitherto refused and only want to accept wt crazy conditions.

For your education, d crux of matter Isnt about if Palestinian state will b or not, but criteria to settle before going ahead wt it. What's d benefit of declaring a Palestinian state today and tomorrow d whole region gets thrown into conflagration because of some matters dt were ignored in a rush to create a state?

By d way, I'm yet to see u criticize Ahmedinijad or Iran for openly threatening to wipe Israel off face of map. Do u mean dt Israelis don't hav a right to life too?
Re: Bakkasi And Palestinians Case by dankol: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2011
Tel dem o. Dey all c israel as an enemy. because dey can only view tins in prejudice nd religious sentiments.
Re: Bakkasi And Palestinians Case by homerac7: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2011
@ Op

I expect dt by now, u should hav reacted to Ahmedinijad's stupidity and provocation of pissing on memory of d holocaust and 9/11 victims by publicly claiming dt d former never occurred and d latter is staged. Now u see what I said abt being an unfair judge?

(1) (Reply)

Chief T.a. Orji Has Commended Ariaria International Market Traders Association / Nigerian Cities In Lockdown After Emergency Decree / Nigeria: The Next Front For Africom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.