Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. (1988 Views)

See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by FatherOfJesus: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2023
Huge difference

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Macelliot(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2023
Nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Landlord97: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2023
Obi the transformer, soon more transformation are on their way.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by justtoodark: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2023
which party was in charge back then....??
lets check something out....

that you guys stick soo long with fee dee fee although they were bad is very strange....
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by FatherOfJesus: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2023
justtoodark:
which party was in charge back then....??
lets check something out....

that you guys stick soo long with fee dee fee although they were bad is very strange....
baseless distractions

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by PandoraObi: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Election is over, Peter Obi came distant third position

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by OVB123: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2023
PandoraObi:
Election is over, Peter Obi came distant third position
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by internationalman(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2023
In my State an incumbent governors usually leaves it worse than they met it.
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Ashez: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2023
Same way Nigeria will change overnight when his mandate is returned

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Efuaye(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2023
Elections are over and we must move on to putting all elected officers to check at all levels!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Eniitankorede: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Huge difference

You can show us that in 2031, if Obi is not in UK jail by then.
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by FatherOfJesus: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eniitankorede:

You can show us that in 2031, if Obi is not in UK jail by then.
okay
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Obi2saveNigeria: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Huge difference

The clean up of Upper Iweka is far greater than the clean up of oshodi yet Obi never made noise or hype himself like those overrated Lagos governors.
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Ihedinuwa69(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
It's true
I witnessed it with my korokoro eyes
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Ayojideonline(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

The clean up of Upper Iweka is far greater than the clean up of oshodi yet Obi never made noise or hype himself like those overrated Lagos governors.

This is not true. I lived for months in Nnewi, Oba, Awka and Nkpor. I was always in Onitsha on weekends ....You can only say what you said to people who didn't hang around or know that region.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
That's a Federal road.

Peter Obi's roads below:

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Perfectbeing(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Even Ikpeazu has his strength..
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Ayojideonline(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ihedinuwa69:
It's true

Someone who knows all these regions is right here looking at you .... I am sure I understand korokoro eyes better than you.

Is there a barracks between Nkpor and Onitsha ? ........ cool
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Ofunaofu: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Can we have pictures of Oshodi before and a day after Tinubu finished his tenure as governor of lagos State

I want to check something
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ihedinuwa69:
It's true
Thanks to Buhari.

Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by FatherOfJesus: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Thanks to Buhari.
upper iweka bridge that has been there since before 2006 😂
Illiterate
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Ayojideonline(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Can we have pictures of Oshodi before and a day after Tinubu finished his tenure as governor of lagos State

I want to check something

Aregbeshola did the Oshodi work as Man in charge of works in Fashola's Tenure and not Tinubu's tenor. You know their relationship with Tinubu. So good luck to you finding pictures after Tinubu's tenure .....lol .... grin grin
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by Christistruth03: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Some people claimed it was a federal road fixed by Federal government
Re: Picture Of Upper Iweka In Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor. by abobote: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na de work wey Obi do for Onitsha mek me like him

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Ganduje To Flag Off Rano Air Flight Operations / VIDEO: Seun Kuti Brags About Slapping Police Officers Before � / Why I Couldn’t Conduct LG Election In My Time For Over Six Years – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.