Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi (37615 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kaymansion(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
undecided This one wants to trend on wrong narrative
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Dareal90s(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.
What concern a woman with husband cheating status? Shey na she pay my bride price or na me pay am? If she wants to mistakenly cheat we need divorce first and my bride price refunded then she can go to her father's house to cheat as she wants.

As I married her I have the right to marry more if I want, if she can't cope then she shld get the fk outta my house.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by advanceDNA: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
MissTemi1:
Is dat why u re crying? Even ur mom could have brought a bastard to her husband’s house which is u. Is she not a woman too? Or she no be Nigerian woman? U could be a bastard without knowing. So calm down u hear

The way una dey insult pple mama for here on top petty nairaland cruise... na wah for una oooo
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by advanceDNA: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dareal90s:

What concern a woman with husband cheating status? Shey na she pay my bride price or na me pay am? If she wants to mistakenly cheat we need divorce first and my bride price refunded then she can go to her father's house to cheat as she wants.

As I married her I have the right to marry more if I want, if she can't cope then she shld get the fk outta my house.

Women will never claim their infedility with full chest...they will rather blame men for their spreading legs about

...they want to remain wifey and be collecting house wife benefit yet want to be polygamous.

They are too cheap and stingy to be polygamous grin
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Shedrack777: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.
.that's because you can't chase a man out of his own house he built. you can't also kill him because you didn't pay groom price but rather, he's the one that pays bride price
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Tzar(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Like a weakling and simp should do for wh0res like you?
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by bibiking7(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2023

I sense sarcasm

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by obembet(f): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dareal90s:

See nonsense you are talking... Which stupid right you have to marry another woman or to even cheat on her.... U beta go marry your sister if you really want to marry mumu woman... Nonsense.... U can't try that nonsense with me. If you marry me, u marry me and no gf for life... Till death do us apart. Stop that nonsense abeg
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by DJInfluence: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
How can you mistakenly sleep with another person? I don't get this sentence.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Anny4me: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

be cos that's what u do n ur husband does nothing about it. Shame on u
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by advanceDNA: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

See nonsense you are talking... Which stupid right you have to marry another woman or to even cheat on her.... U beta go marry your sister if you really want to marry mumu woman... Nonsense.... U can't try that nonsense with me. If you marry me, u marry me and no gf for life... Till death do us apart. Stop that nonsense abeg

Yen yen yen.....u cant try that nonsesné with me...who u be...na mouth u get jaré grin
.........u just dey para anyhow grin wetin u go do if ur husband cheat.. las las u go vex comot
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by emmaodet: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
sometimes, some women say the most silly thing ever, i swear!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by ufotunang: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
You too when your husband mistakenly sleeps with another woman... forgive him, pray for him , and cook a delicious food for him to eat
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by OCHOMMAJIDEAKU(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Demented bastard
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Ebymyk(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Useless woman... Na her hobby be that..
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Bimpe29: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Must she had to say that?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by gare(f): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

That na before married women get boyfriends now pass married men with girlfriends .

That is why lots of current DNA test they disgrace them, 75% of women currently are given their husbands other men's children. I would recommend for DNA test to be regular now , that would bring some level of sanity
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Princessdainty(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
incandescentena:
DID YOU SAY MISTAKE?! MISTAKE K!LL K!LL YOUR SELFISH MATERIALISTIC CLOUT CHASING MIND!
(instead advice your fellow selfish woman not to cheat, bring another man's child to their husband)

BTW, I can see the sarcasm in this piece of sh!t post, right?!

Anyway, wife can cheat, child could be for another man, but a mans mother will always be his mother. So women, go ahead! Cheat, bring another man's child to your husbands home, SHI-SHI you nor go earn from that already ended marriage...

All hail ARCHRAF HAKIMI 2023 MVP
Fakeprophet, what do you have to say concerning what this one is saying to men?
You don buy wrapper for your mama this year?? Swear!
How much is your monthly Mama's allowance on your bills. Black boy all talks and no sh!!!..
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Alonso91(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
And to think this one is a mother to someone and wife to someone's son.......JeZzzz
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Killermamba: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I think she just want men to see, how it feels when a man sleep with another woman outside marriage and call it a mistake and also having a child with another woman and expecting the woman at home to love ,care and accept the child.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by faithfull18(f): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Watch war room😁 nothing dey outside again.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by jojothaiv(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
If Hakimi mistakenly acquired all his assets in his mother's name the wife should support him with her own money & pray for him in his time of distress.
Sabi man!

Let the equation be balance
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by prizeless(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Do they mistakenly sleep with another person

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by tunize(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Them nor dey respond to people like this her kind no get sense. Secondly there is not like mistakenly sleep it was a conscious move as long it was never a rape

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by bizhop01: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Upon all the makeup she's still ugly

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by bejeria101(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Your are as dumb as they come.

Mistakenly sleeps with someone you said.

grin grin grin
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by bejeria101(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
prizeless:
Do they mistakenly sleep with another person

See as breeze full human being head. May they Mistakenly sleep with her mumu woman.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Chiiamaka: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
etrange:
The fact that people on the front page missed the whole point goes to show the extent to which we are unaware of how our actions impact others. The lady was simply calling attention to the ridiculous things y'all tell women when their spouses cheat. Cook for him, dress seductively, pray for him, slim down, give him peace, etc. Lmao... the gender bias is mind blowing.

Honestly it’s appalling to read.. They can’t comprehend mere sarcasm. SMH

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Sparrk007(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistake as she forget she is married
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Deejaygold(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Judybash93(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Some women will say anything to wade off accountability... "What do you mean by mistakenly sleep with another man" unless in the the context of r*pe! You don't have a case

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.