Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi (37616 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by BlueAir: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
angry If I marry today,I will get myself a gf Something I never imagined before because u naija women have made urself unbearable to live with and treat with dignity. Been treated right too much easily intoxicates you guys like alcohol and misbehave. No matter how much u rant,we will alwaybe be above u psychologically and let u think you're smart
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by rickleye: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
In theory Yes !
In Practical ... Hell No !
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by IPDGP: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
maleekberry:

Dey play
That girl is probably the best yoruba actress in recent times. She's very decent and scandal free

No female actress go plain , just that her cup never full
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Gospel2Day: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Dis ugly thing sef dey talk. Wor-wor somebody! angry

That's disrespectful and uncivilised of you.
You're actually despising her Creator.
She did not choose her appearance.
She was given by Nature.
Your abusing her shows how very ignorant you're.
Grow up.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ into your heart.
He will heal the toxicity and iniquity eroding your innerself.
Shalom.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
What mistake is that, what nonse? That mistake is abnormal
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Westerhoffe(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
firecole:

Mike works remotely with his powerstation while powering his devices simultaneously (Tv, printer, speaker, Mifi, etc)

He doesn't need to queue for fuel and wait tirelessly.

Be like mike.

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

How much is it?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by searchlight: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Nonsense, which gender cheat pass? So 90% of married men have girlfriend, and yet Thier wife never kill them or send them out. If you can't tolerate it, then don't do it.
If you can't take your husband having a side chick you go back to your father's house. It is very simple

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by seunayantokun(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sinners put everyone in their small dirty globe and think we are all incapable of thinking properly. Can you imagine? A married woman 'mistakenly' sleeps with another man? Nonsense! How can that adultery be 'mistakenly '? That adulteress or fornicator who made the rubbish statement needs to be lashed with sense-giving scolding.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by efficiencie(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Mistakenly! So if man dey mumu, women too must mumu so that pikin too go mumu and their full generation go mumu. Interesting logic.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by aestake: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

How would you send sb away from a house you don't own?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by itsene: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistakenly?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by MrLight10: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
[Which one is mistakenly, who is to be blame... kaiii this age..
quote author=obembet post=122612133]Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=[/quote]
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Ruke1989: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

I don't support cheating. But understand that men who cheat care for the other woman's kids with their own money. They don't steal from their wife to take care of side chick. So women who cheat should not be hoping to deceive their husbands and make him waste his money raising a bastard. The cheating woman must learn to take responsibility by caring for her illegitimate child all alone without bringing that child to her husband's house and without spending his money on that child. That would make her offence triple- from adultery, paternity fraud to stealing his money to raise kids that are not his. Men don't steal from their wives to cater for children born outside wedlock. They foot the bill alone. There is a lot of difference in the two crime. Men own up to the kids born outside wedlock, they don't force their wives to accept the kids and train the kids with the wife's money. They don't threaten their wives to leave the marriage if they fail to accept such kids as the woman's own and raise the kid with the woman's money knowing she is not the mother.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by alobright17(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

which gender in the bible character married 700 wives and have 300 side chics ?and yet he’s the wisest ?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kayuzakinz: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kindly define that word "mistake" as used in that concept. How can a married woman mistakenly sleep with another man? Common that's adultery. There is no mistake in that.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by harmony75: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mistakely ke? What nonsense is she saying?
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Hassanmaye(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
ttomexy:
but that is how most of you has been mistakenly sleeping with other women and belle show

She got them,
grin
Men and women are not the same
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by amp01(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian actress, producer, screenwriter and singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina advises all the married men to forgive and pray for thier wives whenever they mistakenly sleep with another man.

Here is what she wrote

Whats good for tunda,should be good for Fatima.
If married men can go out and sleep with women not their wives,so the women can do the same.
Let the rain starts.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by obembet(f): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
amp01:

Whats good for tunda,should be good for Fatima.
If married men can go out and sleep with women not their wives,so the women can do the same.
Let the rain starts.

God bless you, am happy we still have normal people on nairaland
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by incandescentena: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
MissTemi1:
Is dat why u re crying? Even ur mom could have brought a bastard to her husband’s house which is u. Is she not a woman too? Or she no be Nigerian woman? U could be a bastard without knowing. So calm down u hear
Witche$, stay off!!
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Georgejeez: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
As far as it's the Man that pays the bride price , he owns the woman , her surname and her legitimate kids ,,,, he can cheat outside, even bring the kids and their Mama home and cater for all as the Head of the home but cannot condone his Wife which tries same and leaves traces not to talk of bringing another Man's child to his home with his knowledge in the name of Mistake ..

That's how the World is wired and structured , if you as a woman don't like it , better start preparing to pay the Groom price of a Man and pay for the Marriage expenses including his upkeep Or Go Tu Currt
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Raj10(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Source:yhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8WQCKuU0d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Werey
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by simfrost90210: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin i'll pass on that
.., coz my hunch tells me she's pregnant for another man not her man, giving early excuse to justify her impending scandal after delivery.
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Georgejeez: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Frankcallys:
I don't know about anyone else, but for me, once another man enter that my private chamber, that's it for life. I will never ever enter there again (Future wife take note before you even consider opening your leg)

What if it's Rape
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kaytixy: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
I don't know what to say
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by simfrost90210: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
clockwisereport:
Do people sleep with people mistakenly?

grin grin i wonder oo
Na that "mistakenly" off me
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Georgejeez: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
I don't mind being called a simp by the so-called alpha males on this, my take is we all sin against God, and he forgives us. Hmmm... Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive others. If I caught her in the future then she is gone bcs the Holy Bible approves divorce on that note and she can only be sent packing if I have never cheated on her in the marriage wink

What do you mean by "she is gone"?

Gone to where
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Kaytixy: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
She should show us her real self and stop hiding behind make-up
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by shineeye1: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Mock them, they deserve it!

Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by GoodbutBadguy: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Georgejeez:

What do you mean by "she is gone"?

Gone to where
Out of my home
Re: If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi by Konjiboii: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Olosho supporting oloshos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.