Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man (31598 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by John4B: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
The walking copse by name lamidi is been used by apshit to disrupt lp but he will not succeed.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Tareq1105: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
derecho:
Babalawo Lamidi come and see something o

He was not Babalawo when he was campaigning all over the federation with Obi.

He was not Babalawo when he and others who are original LP executives received and accepted Obi into LP.

Was he the one that took Abure to court for forgery?

I don't have any regrets for working against LP and Obi, and their agenda.

Imagine Obi, a supposed leader of a Party saying this one is my person, what about others? Bcoz they are Yoruba?

See Obi that wants to unite Nigeria and Nigerians saying this one is my person, others are not. By this unfortunate statement, is he uniting LP or he's destroying it?

God had seen Obi's intention and that's why he would never ever become the president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by rummmy: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jogs1900:
Mr. Man, nobody is dragging Abure with you. For now, Abure cannot call himself LP chairman. Any decision he takes as party chairman is null and void.
focus on APC matters ok...
That tinibu hand in LP will never work.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by ipobarecriminals: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
sad Lawless people sad grin cheesy.confused set of labour grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Phamoscott123: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
MTN broadband model zlt s20
32 users simultaneously
Brand New sealed in pack
Price 22k
Call or Whatsapp 08131846772

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Gbogbowa: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Christistruth03:
Gate Crashed out of APGA after swearing never to leave it

Gate Crashed into PDP

Gate Crashed out of PDP

Gate crashed into Labour Party

Another Gate Crashing loading
maybe you have forgotten where your lord is coming from AD, AC, ACN, Now APC
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Gbogbowa: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

He was not Babalawo when he was campaigning all over the federation with Obi.

He was not Babalawo when he and others who are original LP executives received and accepted Obi into LP.

Was he the one that took Abure to court for forgery? What do you want Obi to say when its clear Apapa (A papa) is working for opposition

I don't have any regrets for working against LP and Obi, and their agenda.

Imagine Obi, a supposed leader of a Party saying this one is my person, what about others? Bcoz they are Yoruba?

See Obi that wants to unite Nigeria and Nigerians saying this one is my person, others are not. By this unfortunate statement, is he uniting LP or he's destroying it?

God had seen Obi's intention and that's why he would never ever become the president of Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Versal: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Abure is the man.
The other man is a mole planted by APC
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by alamoht(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
We want ABURE!
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by ipobarecriminals: 1:15am On Apr 20, 2023
U sef see lawlessness of OBI HIM TU LIE. Just imagine this hopeless man as a President,Boko go be child play cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
FalseProphet1:
sad
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Mayflowa(m): 1:36am On Apr 20, 2023
Jogs1900:
Mr. Man, nobody is dragging Abure with you. For now, Abure cannot call himself LP chairman. Any decision he takes as party chairman is null and void.

This is bad precedence in politics. A tiny home ward cannot be allowed to suspend a national chairman of a party. It is so easy to induce a ward to do that. This is just unreasoable and useless
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Christistruth03: 2:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Gbogbowa:
maybe you have forgotten where your lord is coming from AD, AC, ACN, Now APC

It was the Same Party consolidating and merging with others
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by 12345baba(m): 2:42am On Apr 20, 2023
Christistruth03:
Gate Crashed out of APGA after swearing never to leave it

Gate Crashed into PDP

Gate Crashed out of PDP

Gate crashed into Labour Party

Another Gate Crashing loading
old news, tell us something new, he will soon gate crash into aso rock soon. E go shock una and fyi he was firstly a pdp member before joining apga so add that in ur list
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Christistruth03: 2:56am On Apr 20, 2023
12345baba:
old news, tell us something new, he will soon gate crash into aso rock soon. E go shock una and fyi he was firstly a pdp member before joining apga so add that in ur list

Yes he will gate Crash back to his home in Anambra
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Dreal1247: 3:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Godfullsam:

What stolen Mandate are you guys even talking about?

Obi actually came third, do you guys know that?

Obi stands no chance pls. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. The election is for Obi to test his popularity and go back to the drawing board, know where he got things wrong and restrategise for next election.

Obi did not come third but Yakubu sold the position to Tinubu. Obi actually won the election. Nigerians have rejected APC. Even Tinubu confirmed that the people didn't vote for him.
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Slurity(m): 4:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Airlohim:
Labour Party crisis: Julius Abure remains my own man – Peter Obi

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/19/labour-party-crisis-julius-abure-remains-my-own-man-peter-obi/?amp=1
LP will regret having Obi in their party before another election.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Slurity(m): 4:54am On Apr 20, 2023
Dreal1247:

Obi did not come third but Yakubu sold the position to Tinubu. Obi actually won the election. Nigerians have rejected APC. Even Tinubu confirmed that the people didn't vote for him.
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner
TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH. OBI DID NOT WIN AND CAN NOT WIN, IN FACT, HE RIGGED THE RESULT TO ACHIEVE THAT MUCH HE HAS. HOW DID YOU GUYS REASON SELF? ARE YOU SAYING OBI WON IN YORUBA LAND OR FALANI OR HAUSA STATES? WHOEVER THINK OBI TRULY WON THAT ELECTION IS NOT WISE AT ALL, ALL CALCULATIONS AND POPULARITY DID NOT FAVOUR HIM. THE BEST OBI IS EXPECTED TO HAVE IS 3RD AND THAT IS WHAT HE GOT.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Godfullsam(m): 5:32am On Apr 20, 2023
GetSenseNow:

You're the more emotional one here if after seeing all the rubbish INEC did on that day you still think Tinubu won.
Anyways, it's just a matter of time

If not because you are emotionally induced, you would realize there was no place I mentioned tinubu in my comment.
You guys always think anyone who doesn't believe Obi won the election is a fan of tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by aimmoney9: 5:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Debater:
If you have enough sense, you should know that political parties are just vehicles to come into power
There are good people in APC, so there are bad people in LP, and PDP too
Same vice versa
So Obi's changing of parties would have been because of the uncomfortable oppression his kind were having, or probably because of corrupt acts
So understand that
Point of correction, there are no good people in APC, just demons........ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by ChristianMuslim: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2023
I see peter obi and Julius abure wearing prison uniform in 3 months time..
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Debater(m): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2023
aimmoney9:

Point of correction, there are no good people in APC, just demons........ grin grin grin grin grin
Be deceiving yourself, I've told you
Not everyone in an evil party is evil
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Dreal1247: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2023
Slurity:
TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH. OBI DID NOT WIN AND CAN NOT WIN, IN FACT, HE RIGGED THE RESULT TO ACHIEVE THAT MUCH HE HAS. HOW DID YOU GUYS REASON SELF? ARE YOU SAYING OBI WON IN YORUBA LAND OR FALANI OR HAUSA STATES? WHOEVER THINK OBI TRULY WON THAT ELECTION IS NOT WISE AT ALL, ALL CALCULATIONS AND POPULARITY DID NOT FAVOUR HIM. THE BEST OBI IS EXPECTED TO HAVE IS 3RD AND THAT IS WHAT HE GOT.

I HAVE READ WHAT YOU WROTE. HEAR THE CONCLUSION, IF TINUBU TRULY WON THE ELECTION, LET HIM BE SWORN IN SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT STRESS. BUT IF AS I SAID, OBI IS THE TRUE WINNER, LET EVERYTHING THAT GOD CREATED JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AGAINST TINUBU BUT COOPERATE WITH OBI UNTIL HE RETRIEVES THE THE MANDATE AND SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Jogs1900: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Mayflowa:

This is bad precedence in politics. A tiny home ward cannot be allowed to suspend a national chairman of a party. It is so easy to induce a ward to do that. This is just unreasoable and useless
It's not a precedence..It happened to Oshiomole and Ayu too as party chairmen...Abure is gone as the party chairman .
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Asour: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Elmojiid:
did I mention igbo

What region is PO from? What regional party are you claiming he's changing the party into?
NorthWest?

Lol.

No one is a child.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by drlateef: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2023
Airlohim:
Labour Party crisis: Julius Abure remains my own man – Peter Obi

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/19/labour-party-crisis-julius-abure-remains-my-own-man-peter-obi/?amp=1

Imagine a presidential candidate supporting illegality! And he will call this a mistake again.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Highways: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2023
am4truth:

In less than 51 days... The so called 'Guinean' according to the unlearned and headless mob would be the no 1 person in your country.
Just the same way jubril from Sudan has been ruling you.
You would all receive sense by force...
Empty brain.

Drug addicts always support each other
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Goldenxtim: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Jogs1900:

so you chose a court ruling asking him not to parade himself as chairman...and you forgot about the ruling asking everyone to maintain status quo..?

wonderful..

it is stupid people like you that have made me give up on Nigeria..
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by ORIAYO70(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Same party has rejected the APC mole. Your evil plans of installing that APC native doctor into LP has failed woefully. Just watch how APC will crumble after Tinubu is disgraced. You guys don't even know what's coming

I commented as a Nigerian, not as a disgruntled delusional slowpoke following blindly.

If I should make some analysis, that doesn't augurs well with u. I become Apc automatically, when will u be sensible, when will u start seeing things ordinarily without political colouration..

I pray u will not die on Tinubu issues , your people r so naive, that to believe anything they hear...

I dnt expect any sensibility from people that were meant to believe a President is from Sudan.. Pls do not quote me again, I don't not quote u..

I commented as a Nigerian not one Foolish partisan.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by ORIAYO70(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2023
Zico5:
Peter Obi is law itself these days. He decides whatever happens in Nigeria these days. He will be the one to first react to any situation no matter how small it may be. I call it desperation of the highest order.

He also determine been an exconvict in UK...

HE SAID HE CANT KNOWINGLY AND BREAK THE LAW, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES

OBI TELL US MISTAKES U MADE E NO GREE.

IF OBI NO FIT PUPU NA APC.

IF HIM PUPU WATERY NA APC.

ONLY FOOLS BLAMES OTHERS FOR HIS WOES.

PEOPLE FOLLOWING HIM R LIKE HIM.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Gentew(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2023
Feintline:

Cry us an ocean.
The whole body of LP stands gidigba with abure.
Lamidi is native doctor of apc.

You could have just said the whole of Igbo tribe stands with Abure.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Donedeal1(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Normal nah

As.a fellow

3rd

Position runner up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption Governor Wike In This Picture / We Are No More Going To Pay Minimum Wage - Governors!! / Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.