Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man (31595 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Jogs1900: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2023
Goldenxtim:

so you chose a court ruling asking him not to parade himself as chairman...and you forgot about the ruling asking everyone to maintain status quo..?

wonderful..

it is stupid people like you that have made me give up on Nigeria..
You are the one stupid here because you will change your name and start claiming another country as country of origin if only you have one..I know he will not parade himself as the chairman because he's wiser than you are...If you.
I will not dignify you with any response again.
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by kcbaba007: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2023
Christistruth03:
Gate Crashed out of APGA after swearing never to leave it

Gate Crashed into PDP

Gate Crashed out of PDP

Gate crashed into Labour Party

Another Gate Crashing loading

Christistruth...... You don't have any truth in you
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Christistruth03: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2023
kcbaba007:

Christistruth...... You don't have any truth in you

Christ is Truth
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by kcbaba007: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Zico5:
Peter Obi is law itself these days. He decides whatever happens in Nigeria these days. He will be the one to first react to any situation no matter how small it may be. I call it desperation of the highest order.

You are on drugs.....

Come let me see your eye
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by kcbaba007: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2023
Bar1941:
Agent of disobedience

Everywhere he goes their is always unrest, you are only a tenant in Labour Party, go back to your PDP or APGA and leave Labour Party to those that found it.

Check this guy too, he must have taken drugs.....
Re: Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man by Mayflowa(m): 1:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's not a precedence..It happened to Oshiomole and Ayu too as party chairmen...Abure is gone as the party chairman .

Exactly what I am saying. This is the simplest tactics to remove national chairman of a party. Suspend him at ward level. Such a cheap trick. Any ward executive from one remote zone can be induced to do so. Naija is full of joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.