Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation (18964 Views)

Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Alpharey: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
From his hospital bed I guess. NIGERIANS.. I mean those that are forcing this man down our throats because of ethnic affiliation, you guys have never seen what you have done to yourselves. Interesting times ahead.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by senatordave1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
blueAgent:

Won where?
Won or rigged, which one?

Clown

Are you ok? Tinubu trashed pandoraobi kid
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Alpharey: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:

Which stolen manhood or is it mandate u call it? I think u guys proclaimed u are the most educated in this country. How do u think someone from that side can win presidential election in this country. Go to the North and ask who Peter Obi is from average Hausa/Fulani if they will be able to tell u. If election is conducted again today even with the exclusion of Tinubu, Peter Obi will still lose. You guys should go back and mend the bridge for 2027 if u want to be president or else sorry is ur name.
As if you are eating, and will be eating without working very hard from now till 2027. Story
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Alpharey: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Omofloflo:
Asiwaju the slayer of Obid!ots and Igbos in general

So lying down in hospital bed unaware of your sorroundings is equal to slaying up and doing Igbos according to you. I hear 😭😭😭😭
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Allardyce:
It seems this Tinubu is a spirit.
He should also call the police on his boys. grin

Like I told u pple, Tinibu is dead
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by blueAgent(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Are you ok? Tinubu trashed pandoraobi kid

My friend shutup.

Is like you are living in the Moon.

Tinubu thrashed him in your dreams.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by francotunsco: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
RoyalUc:
"In a statement he personally signed on Wednesday..."

I was actually looking out for his signature lipsrsealed

You forgot to urge police authorities to fully investigate all that transpired in the presidential election given the attendant controversy too.

Check very well, you will see his signature. You no get work abi?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by RoyalUc(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
francotunsco:

Check very well, you will see his signature. You no get work abi?

Nonsense!
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Omofloflo: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Alpharey:

So lying down in hospital bed unaware of your sorroundings is equal to slaying up and doing Igbos according to you. I hear 😭😭😭😭

That's how he will rule Nigeria for the next 8yrs.. so be prepared to wail for another 8yrs
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by eurogee: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Criminal, you're not our president elect. You belong to prison. Stinking old man wearing smelly Pampers
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Okwyjesus(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Well said, Mr. President.

IPOB terrorists still going to wail anyway. grin

No moral justification to call for harm against that woman that only practiced the trade-in her party
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by senatordave1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend shutup.

Is like you are living in the Moon.

Tinubu thrashed him in your dreams.

Boy,how many votes did obi get in zamfara
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Emola12(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Buh you can't call police for full investigation for lagos state governorship election abi!! No problem thunder wey go fire you still dey smoke weed (Igbo)
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by pikechukwu6(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2023
grin grin the clown have spoken... Thank God is president elect. not the president
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Alpharey: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Omofloflo:

That's how he will rule Nigeria for the next 8yrs.. so be prepared to wail for another 8yrs

And you think you are doing me by this statement. I laugh at your naivety. How old are you.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Omofloflo: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Alpharey:

And you think you are doing me by this statement. I laugh at your naivety. How old are you.

At least I'm older than you.... show me the video of Asiwaju on the sick bed.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Alpharey: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2023
Omofloflo:

At least I'm older than you.... show me the video of Asiwaju on the sick bed.

Ok e don reach to show videos. Chaaiii. Tinubu don enter video and television mode. Shebi he wan rule NIGERIA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by saintadeola: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2023
Very soon nigeria will witness full intimidation under tinubu,them u will value buhari,the storm that is coming will shake nigeria
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by blueAgent(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Boy,how many votes did obi get in zamfara

You should ask Yakubu and EYE NECK?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by senatordave1(m): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2023
blueAgent:

You should ask Yakubu and EYE NECK?

Obi got less than 5000
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Omofloflo: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Alpharey:

Ok e don reach to show videos. Chaaiii. Tinubu don enter video and television mode. Shebi he wan rule NIGERIA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A terribly sickened Tinubu is far far better than your Obi-dense
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by blueAgent(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Obi got less than 5000
Is that why INEC failed to upload the Live results?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by senatordave1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
blueAgent:

Is that why INEC failed to upload the Live results?

Is it inec that will upload or the adhoc staffs from the field?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Alpharey: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Omofloflo:

A terribly sickened Tinubu is far far better than your Obi-dense

Your choice, your voice
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by blueAgent(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Is it inec that will upload or the adhoc staffs from the field?

Keep fooling yourself.

He who sees and calls a good as evil and an evil thing as good, can never see good in their life.

The decision is yours.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Omofloflo: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Alpharey:

Your choice, your voice

Thank God you know
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
senatordave1:

I told you tinubu will win
Let the court decide that.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by senatordave1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Let the court decide that.

You saw how atiku vs buhari ended
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
senatordave1:

You saw how atiku vs buhari ended
2023 is different.There is Obidient now and rigging was obvious
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by senatordave1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
2023 is different.There is Obidient now and rigging was obvious

There was rigging but not enough to affect the results.there was atikulation then
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
senatordave1:

There was rigging but not enough to affect the results.there was atikulation then
Transfering Obi votes to tinubu like in Rivers is more than enough
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by senatordave1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Transfering Obi votes to tinubu like in Rivers is more than enough

If you remove rivers votes,tinubu still won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government / Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.