Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation (18956 Views)

Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by zelnababa(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
some re born to lead why some wanted to lead by force, ASIWAJU you were born to lead
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Ibman: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gerrrrràaaawwwwwaaaayyyyy
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Gbogbowa: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:

Which stolen manhood or is it mandate u call it? I think u guys proclaimed u are the most educated in this country. How do u think someone from that side can win presidential election in this country. Go to the North and ask who Peter Obi is from average Hausa/Fulani if they will be able to tell u. If election is conducted again today even with the exclusion of Tinubu, Peter Obi will still lose. You guys should go back and mend the bridge for 2027 if u want to be president or else sorry is ur name.
that is where you got it wrong the north cant win any election too without SS and SE just do a simple calculation minus all the vote Tinubu get in the SS and SE from is vote then Tinubu lost Election
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Iluvmycontr3: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The police should first investigate and prosecute Tinubu for being in possession of a stolen mandate

But, where is he speaking or writing from

God bless you...
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by 007sulesule: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Web2020:
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikimiki. Lol. Which Tinubu? The vegetable?

grin grin make I join you laf kikikikikikiki
Someone who has not been seen for the past 2weeks plus and still counting. Let them even said its president in proxy. The BH commander and sympatherzer, shetima bulamati, we won't bother. They are telling us Tinubu. How?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Well said, Mr. President.

IPOB terrorists still going to wail anyway. grin

Dem regular TRADEMARK!
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Simplythebest: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please were is Tinubu writing from. France, Germany, Uk, Saudi Arabia,Guinea or Lagos. Please who knows were is our missing president elect? Mad people supporting evil politicians
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Zico5(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gbogbowa:
that is where you got it wrong the north cant win any election too without SS and SE just do a simple calculation minus all the vote Tinubu get in the SS and SE from is vote then Tinubu lost Election
You dont even understand anything. No need arguing with u. You guys are very dull
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by tfelicityk(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is a leader...
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by ComeToJesus: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wetin concern am for Adamawa?
Is he the sitting president?

Wonders shall never end.

Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gbogbowa:

Why are you always quick to join South-South with Biafra? They've said it countless times that they stand gidigba on their own. No presidential candidate needs Biafra votes to win! South-South is a different case. (No one knew Colonel Philip Effiong throughout the duration of the civil war! But he was pressed to Surrender to Nigeria's victorious forces. That's not a duty that should be performed by the Lords of the Manor, but hapless slaves who were drafted into a republic they didn't believe in!)
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by simfrost90210: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
smiley Intriguingly suspense keeping..
I'm trying to wonder if BAT knows about this..
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by diplomat058(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
nedman77:
Start with your self Tifnubu, investigate what? is it the Police that you have bought over that will investigate an election APC lost in Adamawa state? stop deceiving yourselves APC, Nigerians are wiser and know better, Posterity will judge all of you that are averting the will of the people, God will punish you all and your entire generations, idiots!!!

E pain ma cheesy

Lunacy in progress hahaha

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by seunjungle1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
I'm happy with this man. We have another democratic man as our president after Yaadua.. In this era it shall be well with me and my house old both home and abroad.
Success shall be mine
Breakthrough shall be mine
Deliverance shall be mine
Liberty shall be mine
Freedom shall be mine
I will not lack any good thing in this Asiwaju dispensation of government.

Ma ri temi se lase Eedua...
Jagaban all the way
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Benega9(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Where the tinubu dey self
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by BreconHills(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
AMI3:

I keep wondering do u guys really sleep. Is it only LP people that are here?
It wasn't LP that won the election but PDP.
Which people suppose to react more is it LP or PDP?

Now any body that makes comment about Tinubu is an ipob.

This madness really needs proper cure

How does his statement "ipob terrorist" translate to your LP? He never mentioned LP.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Guestlander: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The police should first investigate and prosecute Tinubu for being in possession of a stolen mandate

But, where is he speaking or writing from

Tinubu stole your manhood as well?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Ofunaofu: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Guestlander:

Tinubu stole your manhood as well?

And yours as well
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Faposky95: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Straight talk.
However, will you follow up and make sure such brazen distortion of the enshrined practices of our laws are never again tampered with.....
Taking note your political friends too

By the way, is it only politics, people are being killed indiscriminately in the North....no call for investigations... ?!
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by observanc1: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na only Adamawa police go investigate? What of lagos? What of Rivers?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by senatordave1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
From hiding in hospital bed?

I told you tinubu will win
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Ijoba85: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
You don't know before ? You think Tinubu is an ordinary person , dey play
Allardyce:
It seems this Tinubu is a spirit.
He should also call the police on his boys. grin
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by lildush(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Which tinubu? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by KonTagiousBull: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/adamawa-poll-tinubu-urges-police-to-conduct-full-investigation/

Because you did not succeed..you want it to look as if you never had a hand...
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by naturefellow(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Finished man talking!
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by blueAgent(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
oxygeng:
you dey reason sir, something is very fishy and the atmosphere in APC'S camp is that of panic and emergency damage control tactics. that word PERSONALLY SIGNED is pregnant. again some of the jingos from the parrot sanpaper keyamo and the OHA SOUP adddict lately ssems to potray false impression that one person is in control, and very much aware of happenings. again note how they shy away from location and places purported statements are made from. time go tell sha.

True.

The useless party loves propaganda and proxy administration.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by blueAgent(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
senatordave1:

I told you tinubu will win

Won where?
Won or rigged, which one?

Clown
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Domb: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
This Tinubu looks like a good guy. I think we will enjoy his reign
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Web2020: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Draslo:

Pity your mental health
No be UK we dey here. Na UK una dey get mental health issue.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by enobongalfred: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fintiri Celebrates As Binani Goes To Court
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Web2020: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
LivingSage:
Stop behaving like an Ipob 🐖 you are for once
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake, baba wey nor well he dey shout EMiloka. E shock you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents / Northern Youths Shortlist 60 Candidates For President / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.