Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) (95196 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / FOR SALE 2storey Building Consist Of 2nos 3bdrm/1nos Of 2bdrm@aguda Surulere 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by KonTagiousBull: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ransomware:
Rule 1: Money and Family don't mix, like 2 dicks
Rule 2: A Nigerian will scam you, the level of scam may differ according to conscience but they will scam you
Rule 3: If you want to do something in Nigeria, do it yourself, all those in starch clothes circling you are not people they are vultures
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it
Rule 5: Always know that all stories are exaggerated to get your sympathy and eventually fleece money from you.
Rule 6: Please know that this is an accepted way of life in Nigeria, so crying and wailing will not solve the problem. even your father will tell you to forgive and go hustle some more

You're so intelligent!

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Trust a Nigerian at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
This clearly looks staged.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Okunga: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
It’s a fake video orchestrated by a comedian. Don’t fall for everything online

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hmm
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:
American returnee in tears after she saw the "2Storey" building her brother built for her after 40years of living in the USA and sending money to him shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKu4Zono5g

The brother must be supporting APC

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Even if it fake, there is still some truth in it. grin grin
Okunga:
It’s a fake video orchestrated by a comedian. Don’t fall for everything online

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Epinbiz(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lols sheybi him see land and uncompleted building

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ransomware:
Rule 2: A Nigerian will scam you, the level of scam may differ according to conscience but they will scam you
Rule 3: If you want to do something in Nigeria, do it yourself, all those in starch clothes circling you are not people they are vultures
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it
Rule 5: Always know that all stories are exaggerated to get your sympathy and eventually fleece money from you.
Rule 6: Please know that this is an accepted way of life in Nigeria, so crying and wailing will not solve the problem. even your father will tell you to forgive and go hustle some more

Don't put everyone in one bracket you clown. If you're dubious not everyone is. I know how much of people's money is in my custody, one dime has never been unaccounted for. I'm a Nigerian too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Summary: I would run from a Nigerian when it comes to money, they are very dubious grin grin

When they start asking for money, know that its time to flee, even to the mountains cheesy cheesy

KonTagiousBull:

You're so intelligent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by santakris(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Eyaaah......this is not good at all. Some people are naturally wicked and callous
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by phlame(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
FAKE!!!
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Ruthless70: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
kestolove95:
See wetin dot nation people dey do demsefs

Dem Wan use nzogbu nzogbu force one Pandora criminal on us, on pretence of faceless mob.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by descarado: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Anything to trend.
Mtcheew
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by engrajoo1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is one of the reason I created a subsidiary firm for my construction firm.... I tagged it BUILDAID. It focuses on helping Nigerians in Diaspora build their house.... I saw the problem of people sending in money to family members to build for them but unfortunately they come back to either see a terrible job that doesn't complement the money they sent or they won't even meet anything at all. This is a problem we tried solving at BUILDAID. To the glory of God, the fee clients we've got are happy and got positive reviews about us. Co na tact us today and a trial will convince you to even introduce your friends to us that are in Diaspora. Nevertheless, we still work with Nigerians on Nigeria o. We are your perfect plug and solution to anything construction of buildings and infrastructures. We not only construct but we can help you acquire properties as well

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by MasterTeeUSA: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
She is LUCKY he bought land. Stories of people fleecing their own mothers ...A Nurse a coworker was telling me...was sending money to her own children, they did NOTHING and will be sending fake pictures.

Stories like this PLENTY, so I guess people don't follow the simple wise saying...use other people's suffering as life lessons. I help and give families what I can. I track and monitor and do my own projects myself...even getting prepaid meters I pay online...average Nigerian an scammer

officialwdhtv:
American returnee in tears after she saw the "2Storey" building her brother built for her after 40years of living in the USA and sending money to him shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKu4Zono5g

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
If I believe dis story make I no why.how old was she wen she traveled abroad.she spent 40 years abroad.so how old is she now because the lady am seeing there should be in her forties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Franklinshaddy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
Please how old is she now

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Houseontherock1: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Obinna the wicked brother

gentlesmithugo:
If I believe dis story make I no why.how old was she wen she traveled abroad.she spent 40 years abroad.so how old is she now because the lady am seeing there should be in her forties
Thought I heard 7 years undecided
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by mickyeddi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unfortunately, you can't trust anyone in Nigeria. Not even your family member. If you are hustling abroad and want a property for yourself in Nigeria, it's better you buy a completed house in a nice area or come back home and supervise your own project. YOU CANNOT TRUST ANY NIGERIAN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by YesDaddyTill203: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
So in these days of video calling and many other means? How come she didn't know what was going on?
If you can send that kind of money for construction, why can't you take a week out every year to visit home and see for yourself?

I have my doubts about this story.

YINMU
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
If you’re living in abroad , save up your money , then come home and purchase properties directly from real Estate companies. Or you should take a leave from work , and rush the project and monitor it within 2 months

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
smiley
YesDaddyTill203:
So in these days of video calling and many other means? How come she didn't know what was going on?
If you can send that kind of money for construction, why can't you take a week out every year to visit home and see for yourself?

I have my doubts about this story.

YINMU
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by usagee36: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin grin Amuozu
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ransomware:

Your No. 5 point is the exact summary of your write up. Your write up is an exaggeration
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by descarado: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
ednut1:
This clearly looks staged.
Of course. And it was quickly brought here to encourage tribalistic comments.
Seun osewa thanks. I thought you want to clean up your site undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by seanwilliam(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Tbh, there are some people I can trust with anything in my family ( not all of them) .
I have tested them and never failed. So I doubt if this can happen to me.

But personally , I’ll purchase already built property if I were the op.

3 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Smartguyboy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
40 years wow
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Akharmony: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Although this is a lesson to people abroad to vet the kind of person they can trust there entire life with. Dont just careless trust people if they get angry because you ask them simple questions regarding an intending project abg free am, if the person talks to much but doesnt have relaible prove free am. . Finally this video is like WWE wresting e b like joke.

3 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Mikedel80: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
UselessBuharist:
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family
Really
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by sonature1: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
There are reliable real estate companies that sell houses in Nigeria. Buy from them and rest. Forget family!

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
I watched a movie where zubi did same to her sister. In his case he didnt even mould a block. I think his sister lost her sanity as a result of the shock.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.