Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) (95193 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / FOR SALE 2storey Building Consist Of 2nos 3bdrm/1nos Of 2bdrm@aguda Surulere 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by mywells: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2023
Don't know why people still take that risk entrusting money with their siblings for complex projects like this,this height of ignorance I swear,make your come back home buy a ready made house or start developing a project of your taste and avoid stories that touches.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by elipheleh(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family

If your parents, your sister, your bro inlaw etc can do this while you are alive, you hopefully think they won't simply turn your son to their houseboy while devouring your wealth when you're gone.

Sorry to say this, but you sound too weak. I fear for your son.

Better look for lawyers to guide your property now incase you die.

Kick all those family vultures away from you starting now you are still alive. Do the battle now. So that your son won't have to fight them. They're definitely stronger that your son.

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by youngrichnigga: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2023
blackgold2018:
it happens. Life experiences. So just shut up
I don't argue with bolt drivers and okada riders undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2023
oxiide22:
Oga it seems you don't help the needy and you're damn stingy man you never person you're selfish that's your family don't pity you

Thank you sir, but nor be me cause your frustration in life na…. I fit nor even senior you oo nairaland nor be charity home boss.

So as you comment that nonsense now I go come reply your email or help you?

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Thank you sir, but nor be me cause your frustration in life na…. I fit nor even senior you oo nairaland nor be charity home boss.

So as you comment that nonsense now I go come reply your email or help you?
you're right but help me pls
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2023
oxiide22:
you're right but help me pls

Bleep off sir, so if my family nor pity me na you wan pity me ?

Stay off my posts, comments and moniker

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2023
And the government is the problem of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Bleep off sir, so if my family nor pity me na you wan pity me ?

Stay off my posts, comments and moniker
yes I swear I pity you that's y I even shed tears for your story
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2023
oxiide22:
yes I swear I pity you that's y I even shed tears for your story

Continue oo Oga, I dey very alright with my family… I nor get wahala
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by softsoul22(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Ransomware post=122628917]Rule 1: Money and Family don't mix, like 2 dicks
Rule 2: A Nigerian will scam you, the level of scam may differ according to conscience but they will scam you
Rule 3: If you want to do something in Nigeria, do it yourself, all those in starch clothes circling you are not people they are vultures
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it.
Rule 5: Always know that all stories are exaggerated to get your sympathy and eventually fleece money from you.
Rule 6: Please know that this is an accepted way of life in Nigeria, so crying and wailing will not solve the problem. even your father will tell you to forgive and go hustle some more

Family people can ruin you and also set you up. It boils down to wish part of family you came from.

Any ways, kindly check my signature for export clearing agent of charcoal, sesame seeds, raw cashew nuts, cocoa bean and solid minerals.

Agro Export and Solid Minerals, Import/Export Clearing Agent, documentation and proper customs acknowledgements. Roro/Containerized clearance, FCL/LCL, Break/Bulk Cargo, Refer Cargoes, Air/Sea Freight services, Haulage/Warehousing, Supply Chain/Logistics Management and other associated services. An ambassador for Morpheus.Network, a full service Global Automated Supply Chain platform. https://www.facebook.com/Afriwork.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

good to hear that, I never say you get problem with your family. Put a smile on my face sir baba God go bless you more
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Godmademan(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
American returnee in tears after she saw the "2Storey" building her brother built for her after 40years of living in the USA and sending money to him shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKu4Zono5g

So for 40 years she did not visit home to see first hand the progress of her project and wellbeing of her family. Obinna should be prosecuted for fraud. However, this madam bleeped up. This building looks like a recently started project. Probably she announced her coming and quickly started putting the structure up
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
American returnee in tears after she saw the "2Storey" building her brother built for her after 40years of living in the USA and sending money to him shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKu4Zono5g

The Obinna didn't show you the plan of what he was building??

He wasn't showing you the photos at every level and stage??

You wanted a small house, but gave you a mighty hostel (or abi na hotel be this sef.??)

Haahahahahahahhhaaaaa...
You can sell it off, and use the money to buy the type of small house you want, then renovate, and put in order.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Ransomware:
Rule 1: Money and Family don't mix, like 2 dicks
Rule 2: A Nigerian will scam you, the level of scam may differ according to conscience but they will scam you
Rule 3: If you want to do something in Nigeria, do it yourself, all those in starch clothes circling you are not people they are vultures
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it
Rule 5: Always know that all stories are exaggerated to get your sympathy and eventually fleece money from you.
Rule 6: Please know that this is an accepted way of life in Nigeria, so crying and wailing will not solve the problem. even your father will tell you to forgive and go hustle some more
you see that number 2, take it serious and always mount your guard
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ikeno(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2023
My bros gave the contract to his frd cuz all siblings are base in Lagos and he want to build the house in the village and his secondary school frd that is base in the village is also an engineer. Bros was send money to his frd constantly for the building and little progress. We didn't know that these man was channeling the money towards his own building. Sister called my bros and told him he should give the contract to my senior bro, within 2years a big mansion is standing in our compound. Bro, came last year and was very impressed, infact we all were so happy because the mansion is one of the most beautiful in my village and ever since he stop sending money to his engineer frd his own building project has stopped. My bros wife also gave my elder bro a building project in Lagos and that one is almost completely. There's peace and love in my family and we all have the fear of God in us cus that's how we were raised.

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Theoarhics: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2023
How much you send? Is it enough for what you are exp? Cos sometimes those people staying abroad when they send you 100 dollars they think it can buy the same amount if what 100 dollas can buy in the USA. My brother go send 1500 naira sometimes as monthly up keep thinking he has dine me a big favour.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Mayeldah(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Save enough money, come Naija, buy house case closed.

Don't trust any one to build for you, dem go run you street
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

5k pls sir
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2023
oxiide22:
5k pls sir

So na because of 5k you say I stingy, the same ready my family don’t pity me ?
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

So na because of 5k you say I stingy, the same ready my family don’t pity me ?
sorry sir you didn't get my point. I mean may be they think you're that's they used that as opportunity to..
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by sylve11: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Ransomware:
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it

Na so. cool
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Olam09(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family
You're a good man.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Megabig: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2023
thisisit:

YOU'RE GUILTY OF FALLACY OF GENERALIZATION.... A SIGNIFICANT % OF NIGERIANS ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD.

TO CUT EVERYONE OFF, IS TO REDUCE YOUR SOCIAL CAPITAL BECAUSE WE ARE ALL INTRINSICLY INTERRELATED, INTERCONNECTED & INTERDEPENDENT.

AM SURE YOU DONT WANT TO CUT OFF DANGOTE, JIM OVIA, OTEDOLA, DAVIDO, BURNA BOY... BUT YOUR POOR SIBLINGS AND RELATIVES MUST BE DEMONIZED FOR YOUR STINGINESS.

DON'T THROW AWAY THE BABY WITH THE BATH WATER!

Poor? I’m abroad but at least 4 of my siblings are wealthier. I’m not in your family situation. You are obvious poor to think the folks you mentioned there don’t have people who can cut them off if they don’t align with their principles and values, everything seem to be money for y’all even if it means you are choking. Defender of the wicked. No reason most of y’all are just fine with whatever goes around in your society, no push and strive to make a change, just relax and manage.

Go throw your advice somewhere , I’m not cut out for your dull crap
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by scrolldown88: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2023
Ransomware:
..... and no chick, you'll find yourself in serious shit.
Biggie

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by gadgethead: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
xpiranza88:
This modern days na him u they give person money to build house for u ....that's foolishness....there are a lot of companies that can do that for u neatly......with out stories that touches the heart.....

Even some of these companies are scammers and fraudster...one really need to be careful

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by emmysam2: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
udede:
Something is not connecting.
You were sending money. Okay.
You were receiving prograce report. Ok.
BUT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR SIMPLE WATSSAP IMAGES AND VIDEOS.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN A WORLD OF TODAY.

just tell me something else please.

You sound dumb with that talk.
WhatsApp video abi?
What stops her brother going to stand by any structure and do WhatsApp video and send?
No be video she want, she go get am nah.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
mastermaestro:

You raised a very valid point most ungrateful 'abroadians' don't want to discuss. Most of these people who complain of being cheated are terrible misers and ingrates.

I cut off a relative because of such despicable behavior. They just want errand boys and girls whom they pray should remain stagnant in life so they perpetually have people to use and reuse for their selfish purposes. sad
UselessBuharist belong to this crew grin
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ufotunang: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
eepeepook:
Looks like a skit.
..yes it's fake..a skit....they said she work in USA for 40 years... look at her I am sure she is not up to 40 years old...her age

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ufotunang: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
It's fake...a skit ..they said she work for 40 years at USA...but look at her .. guess her age..I am sure she not more than 45 years ..did she start to work at USA at 5 years old
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ufotunang: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mercury12:
Obinna don carry him sister handicap.
Why are people this wicked sef.
..it's fake..a skit... look at her very well and guess her age .they said she work at USA for 40 years...I am sure she is not more than 47 years old...did she start to work at USA at 7 years old
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ufotunang: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Elmojiid:
Family is over rated sometimes, some are good and some are bad if you come from a good family you're lucky no family is perfect
...it's fake..a skit...look at her and guess her age..the headline says she work at USA for 40 years...and I am sure she is not more than 45 years old..did she start to work at USA at the age of 5 years old?
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Mercury12(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
ufotunang:
..it's fake..a skit... look at her very well and guess her age .they said she work at USA for 40 years...I am sure she is not more than 47 years old...did she start to work at USA at 7 years old
Well one can't be too sure o. Some people get small body. Perhaps she works out too.
She is too emotionally invested in that video to pass as a skit. What will she gain from the skit not like the video contain a link to her social media profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.